main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Hearts of the Fathers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Noelie, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    By: Noelie
    Category: Adventure
    Spoilers: Some possible spoilers for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
    Disclaimer: All recognizable characters belong to Lucas. Roisian Senoe is mine- Liam and Noela Senoe belong to DarthIshtar
    Time Frame: The bulk of the story will be The Old Republic-3000 years prior to the Saga. The Liam and Noela Senoe family is during the Saga timeframe.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noela Senoe paced the floor outside of Liam?s office as she had done so many times during the last six months, since that package arrived for Liam. She had never known him to be so focused on a project and not disclose the particulars to her.

At that thought she stopped and grunted, smiling to herself. The shoe was finally on the other foot, and she didn?t like the feeling of being left out in the cold. She heaved a deep sigh, promising herself that she would learn to handle it as gracefully as Liam always had during her active senate years. In effort to keep that promise to herself, she turned away from the door and headed to the nursery to check on her energetic little brood.

Still she couldn?t help wondering what was in the package that had so intrigued her husband. She shrugged her shoulders, deciding it was probably just a very involved part in some holoplay someone was enticing him to act in and he hadn?t yet decided. He did tend to think carefully about what he involved himself in since the children.

Yes, that had to be it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Liam Senoe was carefully tracing his finger up an intricate chart displaying on his screen. His smile increased as he carefully followed a particular branch on the tree-like structure, each name appearing in his careful script. He wasn?t sure until the new datacron had arrived today containing the missing link.

?Noe!? He yelled, running through his home in a manner that he had gently corrected himself many time in his 3 year old twin sons, Maron and Owyn.

He laughed at her surprised face as he picked her up and swung her around, ?Noe, I can?t believe it! I shouldn?t be, considering Owyn, but I just can?t believe it!?

He gently put Noela on her feet, and kissed her confusion into momentary forgetfulness. Somehow it always worked that way for them. Life had been good to them.

?Liam, my love, I don?t understand. You can?t believe what and what it would have to do with Owyn? Surely it isn?t his force abilities you question. The fact he keeps moving your plate during dessert to get more sweet things for himself and his twin should remind you,? Noela drolly replied.

He gave her one more kiss as he touched the little nose that Qui-Gon had so envied. ?No sweetheart. But it is truly amazing. I know that our Owyn is no accident. I never knew though, how could a family forget so much??

Noela?s forehead wrinkled in that way she did when she was working out the particulars of a confusing situation, ?Forget what, Liam??

?That we have Jedi in our past- our direct past. Owyn is not an anomaly. We Senoe?s truly have come from a rich heritage.?

2. Araxie

Araxie Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2006
    I'm so glad you are doing this. I hope you have fun with it and that we can come up with some fun stuff for you to add in.

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Okay, so I decided to look at my PMs today and wound up wondering if you'd ever written something more after asking my permission to take up these characters again. I want to know the story of the Jedi in the direct past!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.