1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest.

New feature: The Art of Disney…Now discussing:

Artist The Hellhammer's "All In One Place" Gallery

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by The Hellhammer, Nov 17, 2013.

Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. The Hellhammer 7SA Forum Interrogator

Game Host
    star 5
    Hey guys.
    I've been doodling around some Star Wars inspired stuff in the past few months, since I've learned that we've got a Sequel Trilogy on our hands. I've mostly been posting random stuff at random intervals in 7SA but I've decided to create a place where I can just keep it all in one spot.

Expect more or less frequent updates. Not all of it is Star Wars, but hope you folks like it.
    Also, if anyone has in idea for an illustration or character or something, feel free to either post it in this thread or PM me. I can't promise that I'll do each and every commission that comes (if they come :p ) but I'll do my best ;)

Here goes the stuff.

Dark Jedi
    This here piece is...hm... six years old at the time of this posting. Still rather like it and it's one of the rare scanned pieces of my SW fan art.

[IMG]

Burn
    A Sith Lord burning down a village. Unfinished, an attempt at painting in Painter 12. It's a crappy program since it lags like mad on OS X and there is no 64bit support. The execution is sloppy, but I like the concept so here it is.

[IMG]

Mandalorian
    Another from Painter 12.

[IMG]

Random Wifi-Bot
    The last of the Painter attempts. Looks decent, but abandoned the software in favor of Photoshop.

[IMG]

Stormtrooper
    It's a stormtrooper. Yeah.

[IMG]

Sith Lancer
    A sketch of a Sith Lancer, wielding his, you guessed it, lightsaber-lance.

[IMG]

Female Sith
    I'm not a huge fan of female fighting characters wearing nothing but a metal bikini, so here's a Sith Chick wearing actual armor.

[IMG]

Exterminator Bot
    Just a droid blasting stuff. Never finished, probably never will be.

[IMG]

Trooper Design
    As finished as it's gonna get...

[IMG]

Random Sith Lord
    All there is to it.

[IMG]

Ship Doodles
    Sketches for potential ship designs for ST.

[IMG]

Sith Legionnaire
    A concept that came from a discussion I had with @Dra--- in 7SA about a potential Sith Army for the Sequel Trilogy, one that would be organized and comprised of thousands of saber-wielding Legionnaires, who have only rudimentary Force training.

[IMG]

Sith Centurion
    A higher ranking member of the Sith Army.

[IMG]

Lady Vader
    A very special piece, done for @Darth_Pevra and @Dra--- who were interested in seeing a female version of Vader's armor.

[IMG]

Robot Concept
    A quick concept for a robot, with no clear purpose or anything.

[IMG]

Space Marine
    A first in a series of speed paints I plan to try and do every day. Took roughly 1h 45min. It's a rather interesting approach, great fun.

[IMG]

That's it for the first batch, folks.
    More to come ;)
    Last edited by The Hellhammer, Nov 17, 2013
  2. DLINE Jedi Knight

star 1
    Cool I like some and I'm thinking of writing a Star Wars book and whould like to use your ideas if I could?
  3. Tarsier Force Ghost

star 3
    These are all great! I especially like the stormtrooper and the ship designs.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
  5. gizkaspice Jedi Master

star 2
    Really like the "Dark Jedi" piece, even if it's old. Your control of line and detail is excellent, especially on the outfit. Any plans on going back and coloring it? Your digital pieces have a nice paintery-style to them, which is a refreshing break from the usual refined digital works.
  6. The Hellhammer 7SA Forum Interrogator

Game Host
    star 5
    An update after a while. I'm actually starting to get some decent work done. I'm trying to do a doodle a day and for the most part, I follow that routine. Here are the pieces for the past few days.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  7. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    That's a good routine to get yourself into with drawing something once a day.

You have quite a few great designs going and I do love the atmosphere you've got going in the Mandalorian with flamethrower. The guard reminds me a lil of Tali'Zorah from Mass Effect.
    The Hellhammer likes this.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider