main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Heralds of Death

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mirax-Jade, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    OOC: So W_J, KH and I are all for the sequel..

What about the rest of you?

2. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: It seems that this thread is officially KIA. Time to give it that final summary and let it rest.

[color=blue]Minor Summary: The Yuuzhan Vong peace accords went successfully, bringing the invading people and the NR together like never before.

For months, this peace would stand, until it was threatened by a Jedi who had fallen to the Dark Side, one Jacen Solo. His actions in light of this staged peace process came close to bringing the galaxy back into all-out war, and resulted in the losses of several military officials, soldiers, and unarmed civilians, mostly from the Republic itself.

Several attempts were made to stop him before he was finally brought down. The gap between the situation at that time and bloody conflict were very slim: the Dark-sider was slain on the capital planet of the Yuuzhan Vong expansion force.[/color]

[color=purple]Casualties/Fatalities during the fight to restore order and a relatively short time afterwards... ([b]Name (Affiliation)[/b] -- [i]Condition[/i]) [Note: This includes characters involved in one or more posts (Bios excluded).]

[b]Jacen Solo (New Republic [Formerly])[/b] -- [i]Killed in action[/i]
    [b]Jaina Solo (NR)[/b] -- [i]Killed in Action[/i]
    [b]Kyp Durron (NR)[/b] -- [i]Killed in Action[/i]
    [b]Tromac Jontolot (Imperial Remnant)[/b] -- [i]Killed in Action[/i]
    [b]Jasmine [Last name not known] (NR)[/b] -- [i]2 broken bones, one punctured lung[/i]
    [b]Devon [Last name not known] (NR) -- [i]3 broken bones[/i]
    Salicia [Last name not known] (NR/Miscellaneous)[/b] -- [i]Happily married[/i]
    [b]Eenee (Unaffiliated)[/b] -- [i]Fate unknown[/i]
    [b]Aardvark (Unaffiliated[/b] -- [i]Fate unknown[/i]
    [b]Adam Grakej (NR)[/b] -- [i]Promoted to A-Wing Squadron Captain; issued Silver Flying Cross; later shot down; recovering from concussion/slight amnesia[/i]
    [b]Rygash Vrastar (Yuuzhan Vong)[/b] -- [i]Restored to position of high honor and esteem; brutally scarred as sign of recognition (now missing left eye and 1 finger on right hand)[/i]
    [b]Tsarnoq Nichar (YV)[/b] -- [i]Promoted to Supreme Military Commander of Yuuzhan Vong expansion force; also scarred in recognition; currently stricken by long-term fatal disease[/i]
    [b]Lance Soltaris (NR)[/b] -- [i]Comatose, suffering from internal bleeding, 5 broken bones, 2 fractured bones[/i]
    [b]Reana Soltaris (NR)[/b] -- [i]Promoted to Assistant Chief-of-State[/i]
    [b]Anakin Solo (NR)[/b] -- [i]Promoted to Chief of State following the death of his mother (That'll be a looooooong time in the future.)[/i]
    [b]Rayen Kier'sta (NR)[/b] -- [i]Severely injured; awarded Silver Flying Cross and three Purple Hearts (or Republic equivalent, if they wouldn't exist); promoted to Squadron Commander[/i][/color]

[b]OOC:[/b] If any of the players of this game have any responses to this summary, they are to PM me, as I am arranging for the thread to be locked after this post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.