main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BTS The Hermit's Journey by SF Debris: Star Wars during the Prequels, before and after

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Darth_Anxious, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Anxious

Darth_Anxious Jedi Master

Jan 16, 2005
    Star Wars always has been intertwined with George Lucas' life, not just on a professional level, but personal as well.
    In a series of videos SF Debris has covered his creative process throughout the creation and completion of the classic trilogy, which I promoted in a previous thread. " The Hero's Journey and the Shadows' Journey: Behind the Scenes of the Trilogy by SF Debris"

Now he continues his series to cover George Lucas and Star Wars's histories during the period post classic trilogy, focusing mainly at the realization of the prequel trilogy but also covering the Special Editions until the controversial selling to Disney.
    What I liked the most are his in-depth analysis of Lucas' creative choices, the difficulties of the storytelling process and yet his fair, well balanced (and respectful) criticism of the result.

All these informations already were available, but his research and narrative work are highly commendable. They are a very nice series of fanmade documentaries. Once again I'd like to share his work and recommend it to all.

The adress to the latest 6 part documentary:
    https://www.sfdebris.com/videos/special/hermitsjourney.php

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    You can double tag the thread rather than posting twice. Locking this one. I’ll double-tag the other for you.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Bazinga'd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.