main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Hidden Crystals

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ENIGMA2006, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    Lächeln
    Antarctica

"Relax Egyptian, I took no offence. We shall not be going to your fancy palace just yet. Meet me in Cairo 3 weeks from now, 2 nights before the next full moon. I will have information for you then, and you shall have a million U.S dollars worth of gold and jewels from your coffers. I am not negotiating here, if you expect me to bring you information from within Dracula's organisation, this is my price. Information regarding the crystals will be fifty percent extra."
    He turned and began to make his way across the frozen tundra, "until 3 weeks hence Egyptian," Lächeln called before setting himself into a loping run that he knew he could maintain for hours. It was a long way back to the boats, and he was on the clock now.
    Tag: Ra Maa-neb (if you want)

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Ra Maa-neb

"Three weeks then." Ra said. He then vanished in a bright burst of fire, resulting in a large puddle forming at where his feet once were. He reappeared sometime afterward back in his first of many tombs, his people thinking his many decade long naps as death and burrying him repeatedly only to be shocked when he awaked and confronted them. He gathered up all that he knew he would need and chose to use his extra time absorbing all of the cosmic energy he could. That way he'd be ready to take on Dracula, vampire to vampire.

TAG: None in particular.

3. ENIGMA2006

ENIGMA2006 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    IC: Dracula

Dracula sat down next to his top scientific advisors. He placed some blue prints in front of the men. One of the men gasped. "You can't be serious." Dracula laughed. "You know that I am. You must build this." Dracula stood up and walked out of the room. It was time to rest.

The man who gasped looked around at the others. "Do you realize what he wants us to create?"

Tag: Any

4. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: As kaiser hasnt posted I'll go ahead and post as if its the next night if its ok.
    IC: Kira Sarken

The sun had just gone down and Kira had arisen from her sleep. Her hunger, her thirst burned deep within her, she needed to feed and soon. She decided it would be best to do so prior to her meeting with the human. She dropped down to the alley and took a deep breath, smelling the nearby choices.

She turned around a corner, clinging to the shadows and seeing that her target was aman that looked like he was up to no good. He never saw her coming...

Later that evening by a few minutes she found herself standing at the corner.

Tag

5. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    IC: Draken

Draken awoke quickly. He could sense the sun setting. It was time. He quickly gathered up his things and started off towards the corner.

He made it a little while after dark, the woman was already waiting for him. "Sleep well?"

Tag: Kira

6. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Sleep well?"

Kira smiled as she replied, "Indeed I have. And yes, I still have it." She said as she pulled the crystal out of her pocket. "Now tell me, what do we do next?"

Tag

7. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

"I've heard that the ice crystal is somewhere along Mt. Everest. You up for a trip to Nepal?" Draken was unsure about the exact location, but he was sure it was on that mountain. "Do you know of anything closer?"

Tag:

8. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    "I've heard that the ice crystal is somewhere along Mt. Everest. You up for a trip to Nepal?"

Kira smiled, she wasn't affected by the cold although she rather enjoyed it.

"Do you know of anything closer?"

"Unfortunately no, I didn't keep as up to date on crystal rumours and such. There were after all thousands of rumours and only a handful that are true."

Tag

9. Kaiser1990

Kaiser1990 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    OOC: Sorry for my lack of posts, Internet has been cut-off. My Charaters can be controlled by anyone at this moment just don't kill them please. :)

10. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

"Ok, lets fo and track it down." Draken smilied, "Do you know of any good pilots around here?"

Tag:

IC: Dracula

Dracula smiled as he hung up the phone. "They are ready." Dracula knew that every vampire would be excited to hear the good news.

Tag:

11. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Won't be on for a bit, no0t feeling good.

12. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Feeling a bit better, hopes it stays that way.

"Ok, lets fo and track it down." Draken smilied, "Do you know of any good pilots around here?"

Kira looks across at Draken, appearing to be thinking before she winces. "I did..." Her wince deepens, "I'm wishing I hadn't drained him last week..."

Tag

13. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    OOC: Glad you are feeling better.

IC. Draken

"That's fine, I know someone." Draken replied. "Let's head on over to the airport. Do you have a car?"

TAG:

IC. Dracula

It was time. The test went off flawlessly. Tonight would be long remembered. "Ladies and Gentlemen, you will be praised for what you are about to do." The group clapped. "Vampires all over the world will know your names." He smiled. "Do what needs to be done." Dracula looked over all of the pilots. "Go block the sun."

TAG:

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Kira looked around when she heard the man's question. Spotting a beat up but workable car nearby she walked up, smashed the window in, unlocked the door, got in, and after a moment the car starts. It were times like these she was glad to have learned hotwiring.

She sticks her head out the window, "I do now." A smile spreads across her face as she speaks.

Tag

15. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

Draken laughed. "What ever works." As Draken opened the door, a man ran past them sreaming "It happens tonight!" Draken looked over at Kira. "It's going to be one of those nights. The closest airport is about 20 minutes down that way."

TAG:

The pilots ran to their ships. It would be in several different waves, but all would be finished tonight. Duvok wiped the blood off of his lips as he walked to his ship. It's about time. I was sick of hiding during the day. This is our night. He jumped in his plane. Let's go.

Tag:

16. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Kira nods in response to the man's directions before heading down the road shortly after a man, aparently crazy, saying something about it happening tonight.

"It looks like some escaped the looney bin. Or he just lost his ticket to begin with."

As the car travels down the road she turns to Draken and asks, "How many crystals are there now?"

Tag

17. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006

"No one knows for sure, but it is rumored that there are 7." Draken looked over at the woman, "Tell me about yourself. I don't really even know you."

TAG

18. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Tell me about yourself. I don't really even know you."

Kira raised an eyebrow at his question as she continued driving. "That's true I suppose, but it works both ways. Well for starters I'm not actually that old for a vampire. I was bitten back when I was seventeen. I only aged for a few more years before that stopped due to it. Currently I am fifty-two, at least I think I am, it may just be fifty-one. I didn't exactly have the best parents you know, and living in a bad neighborhood didn't help matters any. On the times my parents were actually home they were drunk or high and either way I had to take care of myself."

Kira sighed, pausing for a moment as she did so, "So when I got bitten on my way home, although I was scared at first, I quickly embraced it."

Tag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.