main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [The Hobbit, LOTR]: A Slingshot for a Scribe, 2015 Dear Diary Challenge Updated 15th Jan

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Space_Wolf, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    I liked the almost 'slice of life' feel that this one had. Ori really is a sweetheart, and I enjoyed reading about his encounters with the others, especially the brush with the puppies, and the baking kerfuffle with Lofnheid. [face_love]

But I am especially excited to know there's plenty more of Kili/Hilda to come in your other diary. That is always good news! :D

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_dancing] on the helping puppies & making pies! And stoked there will be more Hilda/Kili to come. :D :D

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Aww, what a sweet boy, saving the puppies!

And of course Fili and Kili are getting into trouble in the kitchen :p

I wish you good luck with Nano!! And I hope you are able to continue this diary soon :)

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  4. Space_Wolf

Space_Wolf Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2007
    I still have a lot of Hilda and Kili's diary to post from last Nano, so there is quite a lot coming. I really am at a cross-roads with the rp on twitter though. Many people are inactive now, or not as active as they used to be, but there are a handful who are brilliant who are still active and I have some nice stories with those, but because it's so inactive now, it's not satisfying when it comes to writing anymore, and most of my best writing seems to come out when I write solos anyway. I may end up bringing that stuff on to here if the decline continues. It happens anyway in fandoms when a film trilogy comes to an end. I wish it didn't - long term fans stay with it, but those who aren't, move on to something else. (And it's made worse by people acting up.) So I think I'll come to a compromise on it and only be on there at the weekends. But there's always fan fic if it dies completely.

Nyota's Heart likes this.