main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The HoJo of the Baskervilles (meeting)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth Legs, Dec 20, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Legs

Darth Legs Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 1999
    HEY! Let's meet.

2. Nadja Cheiron

Nadja Cheiron Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 1999
  3. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    So, just what happens in these meetings?

4. Nadja Cheiron

Mar 9, 1999
    We meet. Talk about stuff. There's usually some caffeine involved, too.

5. Dr's_Companion

Dr's_Companion Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 1999
    DC sat in the lobby of the hotel, sipping hot chocolate, unfreezing herself.

With the sound of metal scraping along piano strings, a blue box appeared in the lobby. She stood up, smiling.

A young, thin man with longish, wavy brown hair stepped out, grinning. "Ah, that's where I left you!" he exclaimed.

DC, looking confused, asked, "Who are you? Where's the Doctor?"

"I am the Doctor," he replied. "I regenerated, due to a rather nasty operation by a...but I won't go into all that. Anyway, I'm in need of your particular skills in a certain adventure I have in mind. Care to join me?" he asked.

DC looked around the lobby. It had been fun playing with the HoJos, but lately she had spent so much time in the freezer, she wasn't sure she was going to ever be warm again. "You got it, professor," she said.

Waving good-bye to all the HoJos, she began following the Doctor.

"Wait, DC!" her freezer-buddy, Kresa, called. "You can't leave without me!"

Since the Doctor had already entered the TARDIS, he wasn't around to object, so DC nodded. "Right. How about you come with us?" she said.

Kresa stopped short and looked around at all the HoJo. These grown-ups were a little to strange, even for her. And besides, none of them would play sabacc with her anymore. "Coming!" she called happily, hustling into the TARDIS.

DC waved one last time at the HoJos and stepped in, closing the door behind her.

The console room was still done in the rather gothic style the last Doctor had done it up in, rather eerie, with lots of dark reds scattered about. The Doctor was fiddling with the console. He paused, and the central column began moving. He smiled. Kresa, who had been watching him speculatively, finally decided to ask him a question. "Sir, would you like to play a game of sabacc?"

DC grinned.

6. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    Mmm...I could do with some caffeine right about now.

7. [Red3]

[Red3] Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 4, 1999
    My, the ranks of the HoJo's are getting thinner. Sorry to se you go DC, but good luck to ya!

8. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    Any threads I should be checking up on?

9. Tellesto

Tellesto Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 1999
    Hello all.

10. Commander Wedge Antilles

Commander Wedge Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 1999
    <Wedge emerges from the freezer with a four foot beard and fingernails almost as long, and drags himself over to the other side of the room for a coke>

wow, ive been in there a while ....think ill go get cleaned up....

11. Tellesto

Dec 7, 1999
    LOL!!!
    Hey, who's group am I with in the Jar Jar story?
    It seems like all the HoJo split up and I got lost in the shuffle.
    Thanks.

12. Jan lo

Jan lo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 1998
    Jan hears the haunting sound of the Tardis "taking off" and runs intot he lobby, but it's too late.

"Wait! Come back!" Jan cried, rushing towards the disappearing police box. "Rats."

Hey, guys, can we PLEASE finish the thread now (read: find Jar Jar and leave Hewlet Packard)???

13. Ami Skywalker

Ami Skywalker Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2000
    Hello people!! cool.gif

14. Ami Skywalker

Ami Skywalker Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2000
    Hello people!! cool.gif

15. NiceGuy

NiceGuy Jedi Master star 1

Feb 6, 1999
    I just posted in the thread, which seems to be coming to a close.

I have been away for a while, and as I read, I noticed that there weren't that many people posting regularly.

So I was thinking of compiling a rough list of who actually posts, rather than the technical, but not too helpful, list of everyone who is a 'member' of the Hojo. (which includes the likes of Howlrunner22)

[Red3] (not a Hojo, but he posts)
    The Irish Jedi (same deal)
    Iamurme2/Obidiah
    Jan-lo
    NiceGuy (barely)
    Darth Legs
    Jole (on occasion)
    Hiroko (sometimes)
    Tellesto

As far as I've read, these are the people who have had some involvement in the past several weeks. For the most part, it's original members and a couple Gonk Knights. And we don't even have all the originals. Son of Kenobi is out for a while, V8ER hasn't posted in a bit, and Jar Jar seems to have faded back into the woodwork since problems at work have demanded more time.

It's nice to know how many Hojo there are, but it seems a little more helpful to know who is actually helping to move the story along. (or trying to, at least)

Where are we going next, BTW?

16. iamurme2

iamurme2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 1999
    The story is winding down nicely I think. Next, perhaps we should deal with the Legs scenerio. We could start the thread in the Howard Johnson and Legs could go to her "hearing." Then maybe NiiceGuy (the clone) can slip out and give the HoJo a call for help and we go to Happy Valley to see what's happening with DL.

I don't know. That's one direction we could go in I suppose. Doesn't matter to me, but I hope Jar Jar makes his way back... and V8ER and SoK too for that matter.

Did anyone else remember that V8ER had the original Swiss-Army Saber? Thought it was interesting that Captain Switzerland got one too.

I really need to update the website. Crikey... so much to do, so little time. I want to make a website with only the posting HoJo/Gonks on it. That will be easier I think. I don't know. We'll see if I can get some time.

Right now I need to work, so I'm going to do that and I'll talk to you all later. I'll move the thread to the top real quick so that someone can finish it out and put Obi back in his over-alls.

17. Tellesto

Dec 7, 1999
    I think a thread dealing with Leg's and her different turn of events are a good idea.
    We could bring Iam back but say that Jar Jar is like, stuck in the soggite or something.
    I have not an idea where I am, so I'll post myself with some group later.
    Cya.

18. Nadja Cheiron

Mar 9, 1999
    I'm leaving Friday. Until then, I get to do chores. And I'm not coming back for a month. Not that I don't like you guys.... It's just that I'd much rather spend a month driving all over the country than stay at home and do nothing. Buh-bye.

19. Jole

Jole Jedi Master star 3

Dec 12, 1998
    If we are going to center the next adventure on DL, can someone fill me in on exactly what happened?

20. NiceGuy

NiceGuy Jedi Master star 1

Feb 6, 1999
    I've discussed ideas with Jan about the next thread, and we're leaning towards something like what Iam suggested. We've come up with a good opening, and I'll try and post it tonight or early tommorrow. Don't know what the title will be yet, but when I post, I'll tell ye.

I'll also recap what's happened so far with DL, leading up to this portion of the story line.

21. Darth Legs

Darth Legs Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 1999
    Hey guys. I just thought I'd mention that no one knows that Legs has cloned herself, much less how many times. Keep that in mind when you find her. I doubt anyone would ask if there's another clone running around AWOL, and even if you find out there are twenty clones, they're all moving around so fast that I doubt you'd get an accurate head count. So, yeah, don't find out about Legs13 right away, okay? I have some evil plans I'd like to have a chance to work with, and if someone posts something silly, I may have to react, well, evilly. Okay, back to regular discussion.

22. iamurme2

Jan 25, 1999
    I forgot that NiiceGuy was knocked out by Legs13, so he probably wouldn't have called us... or we'll have to make up some way that he did call us. I don't know. That just occurred to me, but I don't have time to edit my post or anything right now, so we can work it out later I guess.

23. Tellesto

Dec 7, 1999
    Hee hee hee, it'd just be funny to be walking and one of us falls into this large cavern in the ground and discovers a large space ship like in the end of the x-files movie.
    And there are TON'S of Leg's clones everywhere.
    That would be be soooooo funny.
    Or not.

24. iamurme2

Jan 25, 1999
    <<top>>
    I'm talking to Red on ICQ about updating the website and adding He, Irish and Legs. Don't get your hopes up too high, but I really do want to add them if I can get the time.

25. Tellesto

Dec 7, 1999
    Sweeeeeet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.