The Home of the Lost Star Warriors lives again!

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by MHx1138, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MHx1138 Jedi Padawan

Hello,

Just thought I?d pop in with a quick announcement that the Home of the Lost Star Warriors has, at long last, returned to the web.

AOL used to host the site, but they stopped offering web space at the same time I went back to school full time, so restoring the site dropped pretty low on my priority list.

In the meantime, I?ve been able to give the entire site a new coat of CSS paint and somewhat more modern look, and am now hosting it on my own domain.

The Home of the Lost Star Warriors is a tribute to Marvel Comics? underrated Star Wars comics and the Star Wars RPG. Most of the material is for the old D6 version of the rules, but there is a little bit of d20 material as well. Here you?ll fine information and entries covering the entire span of the Marvel series from Jaxxon to the Nagai.

Feel free to stop on by:

http://www.generic-hero.com/lost

Cheers!

Mark Hudson
  2. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm not normally a fan of self-advertising, but this one was actually pretty funny.
  3. Gallandro Chosen One

star 4
    Glad to see you back on the web Mark. Home of the Lost Star Warriors was always one of my favorite sites!

Yancy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.