main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Hotties of LOTR: Come to post, gush, and drool.

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Bithysith, Dec 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jewlmc

jewlmc Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    What did I do, kill this thread?

Run out of Orli/Karl/Craig pics have we? ;)

2. Bail-AnBillies

Bail-AnBillies Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2002
  3. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I think we should have men for every day of the week. Like Monday should be Elijah's Day, Tuesday could be Official Dom Day, Wednesday could be Billy Appreciation Day, etc. Orlando is on Saturday, because he seems like a Saturday-night kind of guy. ;)

4. Bithysith

Bithysith Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 6, 2000
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

Those who have been following my posts of late probably have heard me mention the JC's policy on slash (same sex relationships). As many of you who frequent this thread know, recently rules have changed so it is not permitted to even link to the "LOTR Very Secret Diaries". I have gradually come to the conclusion that I can no longer in good conscience lend my support to a site that supports such double standards. So, I am announcing my indefinite boycott of the JC until their policy on SSRs are changed in favor of equality.
    I would like to invite all of you... who I have come to adore, and consider very good friends,
    to join me at the Official Hotties of LOTR forum.

I just can't bear the thought of this thread continuing on without me, it's been my baby - practically the only topic I've ever authored. So, as I am leaving the JC, I have asked the mods to close it. Please continue our conversation at the above link as if nothing has happened! It will be our own little refuge.

*hugs* See you there!

Oh! And please sign the SSR equality petition!

- Love, Bithy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.