The Hulk

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    I just got back from seeing The Hulk and all I have to say is that was 1 of the worst movies I have ever seen. It is truly 2 1/2 hours of my life I wish I could have back. If you read this before you go, Please take my advice and save your money!
  2. PADA-1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    What was so bad about it? I will rent it whenever it comes out on DVD but doesn't look interesting enough to blow $6-$8. The Hulk was my fave show back when I was a wee tot, this CG Hulk is no match for Lou Ferrigno and his perfectly ripped pants and green wig.
  3. ohiojedi Jedi Padawan

I halfly enjoyed the movie. I seen it on opening weekend and it was ok. Lou ferrigno stated that he would have taken the part if CGI wasnt used. because i have seen him on recent moore's fitness commercials and on one episode of " i'm with busey " on comedy central...he is much bigger that when he played the hulk in the 70's. but all in all, i ma not sure what ang lee was looking for in this movie, more of comic bookish style, i assume.
    well who knows...it was all good entertainment to me.
  4. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't see it... but I think Brock Lesnar of the WWE should have been the Hulk, hehe.
  5. SithHolocron Jedi Master

star 4
    I also hated the movie, and I want my money back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.