main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN The Hulk!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by SkylaFett, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Well, yes, Clark Kent had a pretty decent childhood, all things considered, but he does fall under the "mysterious origins" category that I mentioned. When he does find out his entire race is destroyed, well, thus come along the tights, right? He was probably happy in blue jeans up to that point.

Batman will always be my favorite screwed-up superhero: No special powers, just lots and lots of money and intelligence fueled by revenge/justice fantasies. It's very attractive.

2. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Truth, but an arguement could be made that CK found out about his origins during his still-formative-adolescent years, thus messing him up.

And as for Brucey... So he's kind of like a moral version of Bill Gates then???
    [face_devil]

3. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    I've always felt that Batman and the Joker were two of a kind--one just happens to be on the side of the law.

4. Club_333

Club_333 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2001
    could you imagine a superhero with paernts? aunt may in spiderman, "you not superman..." they would nag to no end. like arthur's sister in the tick. "why aren't you a doctor like your brother?" see, doctors always turn evil in comic books. makes you wonder why quicksilver never started a pizza delivery service? i can see it now, <mutant pizza>. with all the psionics, it would be possible for them to deliver the pizza before you knew you were going to order it! that's service!

i suppose parents would ruin the world of superheroes.

5. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Yea, but if you had a pizza shop, you'd end up serving some mutant turtles that live in the sewer & tip badly ...

6. SkylaFett

SkylaFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2001
    Just how in the bloodly nell did my "Hulk" thread go from: is it ok for Keytin, too Superman And Mutant Turtles?

Gail with her never ending search for "the answers" to questions that are better left unanswered to my little buddy the Red Bath Robe Wearing Freak himself egging it on by trying to start a whole topic about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Why God Why?

Where is TK-616 to come in and bash every one whose posted in this thread. TK it's time for you to don your tights my friend and hit them with your powers of belittling. Is there no end to the madness that we must live, here in the land of the IK message boards?

I am but one man. I have no powers. Will no one come to save the day?

7. IKDefender

IKDefender Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2002
    HEEEEERE I come to save the DAAAAAAY!!!

8. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
  9. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
  10. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Oh, Skyla, are you mocking me just because I happen to like to be a thinker? What's so wrong with a little analysis? I've always thought it makes everything more fun. Okay, yes, I often, OFTEN get accused of overthinking, and I certainly know it's been true. However, I don't care. If you didn't know or didn't expect it from me by now, you're sadly deluded. Expect more of my ramblings in the future. I'll continue to feign being deeply hurt over any mockery that comes my way.

Oh, and yes, parents and happy childhoods do obviously hinder superhero potential. Parents nag, and all of a sudden you're a doctor or something, and never once have you saved the world. How embarrassing.

By the way, did Keytin end up seeing the movie or not? I missed that part.

11. SkylaFett

SkylaFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2001
    No we haven't been able to make it out yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.