Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by DarthMoby, Jun 21, 2003.
Way cool movie! Isuggest everyone go see it. 100 times better than the Matrix IMHO!
I agree it was a very good movie.
I disagree that it was better then the matrix.
I'd have to say it held my attention for the entire movie unlike Reloaded. Still, not as good as X2, but it's pretty good.
*gasp!* A comic movie with characters and story!
I would hate to be the negative one but I found this film to be the worst film ever!
1. Animation was terrible
2. The Hulk was flying how stupid.
3. It was long and boring
4. The acting and script were bad
5. The Hulk was never that big in the TV show
6. The science in the film was all false they did not even try to make it real.
7. I don't know about you but I felt like walking out early and one group in the thearther did.
8. There was no plot. They tried to make it an intelligent Psychological thriller and failed and they failed at making a good comic book film too.
9. The screen kept getting divided like a comic book strip and it was annoying.
My final words.
"I'm getting bored, you won't like me when I'm bored!"
Silly darth asimov. First hulk wasn't flying. He has the strength to jump 3 miles a hop.
As far as his size...it wasn't based on the crappy tv show. It was based on the comic book. Where he was just as huge. Oh no a 6 foot hulk...gasp.
Since when did the science in a sci fi movie have to make sense. Star wars any one?
I thought it was a good movie, coming with none of the comic book background and all behind me. I enjoyed how the film was laid out... save the entire "I'm your father" bit.. seemed a bit, well, eh, bland and not drawn out enough.
And the ending left me on a weird note.. Too much seemed rushed and not answered, but eh well.
Good flick, but I probably won't see it again, let alone waste my money on it when it's on dvd.