main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Hulk

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by DarthMoby, Jun 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Way cool movie! Isuggest everyone go see it. 100 times better than the Matrix IMHO! :D

2. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    I agree it was a very good movie.
    I disagree that it was better then the matrix.

3. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    I'd have to say it held my attention for the entire movie unlike Reloaded. Still, not as good as X2, but it's pretty good.
    *gasp!* A comic movie with characters and story!

4. Darth-Asimov

Darth-Asimov Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    I would hate to be the negative one but I found this film to be the worst film ever!

1. Animation was terrible

2. The Hulk was flying how stupid.

3. It was long and boring

4. The acting and script were bad

5. The Hulk was never that big in the TV show

6. The science in the film was all false they did not even try to make it real.

7. I don't know about you but I felt like walking out early and one group in the thearther did.

8. There was no plot. They tried to make it an intelligent Psychological thriller and failed and they failed at making a good comic book film too.

9. The screen kept getting divided like a comic book strip and it was annoying.

My final words.

"I'm getting bored, you won't like me when I'm bored!"

5. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    Silly darth asimov. First hulk wasn't flying. He has the strength to jump 3 miles a hop.
    As far as his size...it wasn't based on the crappy tv show. It was based on the comic book. Where he was just as huge. Oh no a 6 foot hulk...gasp.
    Since when did the science in a sci fi movie have to make sense. Star wars any one?

6. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    I thought it was a good movie, coming with none of the comic book background and all behind me. I enjoyed how the film was laid out... save the entire "I'm your father" bit.. seemed a bit, well, eh, bland and not drawn out enough.

And the ending left me on a weird note.. Too much seemed rushed and not answered, but eh well.

Good flick, but I probably won't see it again, let alone waste my money on it when it's on dvd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.