main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Hunt For Luke (action figures) DOWNLOAD IT!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by JMaster Luke, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    OK some of u might know me. I come here every so often asking for help on how to get my film on the net. I finished making this film like over 2yrs ago but i never found a place on the net to host it. well thanks to some of u, I know do have a place to host my film. Sooooooo i'm freaking happy. Bastion helped me the most he gave me a good site to go to. Anyways heres the first part of my film. PLZZZ watch it. and i hope u enjoy it. :)

Part 1 of "The Hunt For Luke"

2. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    awww whats going on. :( after all this time and no one wants to see my movie? :(

3. Darth_Jerak

Darth_Jerak Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    I wasn't able to view it. The download wouldn't start. Sorry man.

-Kol.

4. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    awwww really. click on the think that says "300k" above that it says like "view now" but click on the 300k. it works when i click on it. :(

5. DarkLordofSmith

DarkLordofSmith Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2001
    Just finished watching hte first part, cool.

As i type this, i'm about to watch part 2.

6. predinator

predinator Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2001
    I throughly enjoyed it.
    Well done.

7. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Part 2 of "The Hunt For Luke"

U really did enjoy it?! cool. well heres the second part. I hope more ppl respond. I hope all of u like this film. So exciting. :)

8. gameboyry

gameboyry Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2002
    The best I've seen since, well I've never seen SX like it you blew ATOTC right outta the watter. just WOW! man :D

9. Semaj Ovured

Semaj Ovured Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2000
    I can't download it at all.

10. guruguy

guruguy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2002
    Stop motion animation! I love this stuff! I did some of this years ago with my Star Wars ep 4 figures. I must say you did a heck of a lot better job than I did. The speeder chase was well done. You actually had effects where all I used was katsup. :D

The only downside... I had a hard time hearing some of the audio...but then I'm on a laptop rather than normal speakers.

Downloading part 2...

11. KaaShamau

KaaShamau Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 15, 2000
    From what I saw (my computer fell apart whilst viewing :_|), it looked really good, as has been said the speeder chase was exceptional and well done. I also enjoyed the intro to the cantina - the only problem being the sound in places.

Thrawn as John Travolta? That might just work... :p

Nice job, I'll try and see it properly soon.

12. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    WOW alot of u seem to like the biker chase. U know waaay back a few yrs ago thats the only scene i shot. I never did plan on making this movie. But i wented to make a cool chase scene so i did one. but after i did that i thought it was cool so i added the vader scene with thrawn and tarkin.

after that i'm like "heyy i can make a whole movie where they're trying to capture luke. between anh and esb" I never made a scrip. every time i picked up the video camera i right then was thinking "ok what should the next scene be?" luckly everything turned out good.

thanks for all the good responses. No ones said anything bad so far. :) Just alittle bit on the sound which some parts are alittle hard to hear cuz i had the music louder then the voices.

well heres part 3. WATCH IT!!!! haha plz

part 3 of "the hunt for luke"

13. guruguy

Apr 22, 2002
    I watched 2&3.

I like the battle with the bounty hunters. I especially like the "Chewie-clubbing" scene. :D Reminds me of my old katsup scene but yours worked a lot better!

You used a lot of movie clips. It's like the simpsons trying to catch all the references.

14. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    i can't let this topic go to the second page. Come on ppl tell me what u like or dislike about this movie.

it'll help me when i make a second movie.

Maybe u can help me out. Should my next movie be.....

a yr after TPM
    a couple yrs after ROTJ with just luke and the gang
    or a couple yrs after ROTJ where luke and the gang go back in time and team up with anakin, obi wan, and the rest of the Jedi's? and vader is back to.

if u have your own idea for a movie that i could make with figures tell me. I basically have all the characters. but i'm kinda behind with AOTC figures. I just have dooku and jango from AOTC. i want anakin but all the anakin figures suck so far.

anyways part 4 of my movie will be linked soon. give me more time :)

15. Maverick_Mcloud

Maverick_Mcloud Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    I CAN'T see it i try to reload it over and over all i get is a blank page with advertisments ya know? how did you other guys get it to work?

16. guruguy

Apr 22, 2002
    I just clicked on the 300k symbol ( I think that is what it said). Right away the Quicktime "Q" appears but I had to wait a few minutes on the blank page while it loaded. I have DSL so it might be a long wait for other people.

"Save target as" simply listed the target as an HTML file so I assumed you couldn't download it onto a drive.

17. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Yeah i have cable so its fast for me. I dont know how it'd be for 56k'ers. Thats ancient history stuff man. :)

18. unclepain

unclepain Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 6, 2002
    Cool! I think I have to agree that the audio needs work. You can tell that the parts you recorded of your own voice were too hot- either your mic was gained up too high, or you were too close to the mic when you recorded it. It just sounded overdriven. That on top of the audio compression made it hard to hear. I actually liked the sequences with movie clip audio spliced in the best. The 3 stooges saying "hello" was great when the Emperor came in. I also liked the Chris Farley lines. "Does this suit make me look fat? - No, your body does." I love that stuff. Some of the editing was a little abrupt- Try for more wipe transition between scenes and fade between audio clips smoother. Other than that- nice job.

19. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Heres my poster for "The Hunt For Luke" in case anyone is curious. The characters are kinda blurry cuz i got the photos straight from the film. so since the film aint all that clear the pic aint either.

[image=http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/pf9376f0e98ef1d735790ab91d687b993/fdce7b08.jpg]

tommorrow i'll put the 4th part out. I'll leave u with the 3rd part today incase some ppl haven't seen it yet.

Keep the post coming.

20. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    ahhh man this topic is going down big time. less and less responses.

well heres the 4th part. maybe that'll help

Part 4 of "the hunt for luke"

Part 5 is the best part of the movie. even if u dont like the movie so far u gonna love the last part. :)

21. Semaj Ovured

Semaj Ovured Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2000
    How do you guys get this thing to play? All I get is a blank white screen where the player should be.

22. mikearman

mikearman Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2000
    Same here, Semaj Ovured, not sure what the problem is. SingleReel used to work fine for me, now I can't see any videos through them.
    --Mike

23. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Just click on the 300k guys. a download program should show up and give u the option of downloading the movie. thats all i have to do.

give me more responses. I like hearing your ideas. like what u liked most about the more or what u didn't like.

24. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
  25. DarkJediKnight

DarkJediKnight Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2001
    I just saw part 1 and I have say that it was really good!! The effects are good and it was FUNNY. Not not many other figure movies are funny or exciting. You did good with part one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.