main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Hunt For Luke (action figures) DOWNLOAD IT!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by JMaster Luke, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkJediKnight

DarkJediKnight Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2001
    oh and i like the way you uesed voices form diffrent movies.

2. DarkJediKnight

Oct 21, 2001
    I liked part 2. I liked the fighting scene in this part. You did good on the fighting and lasers. Poor lando well he had it come for turning him over to vader. I also like the part were Vader, Emperor, and Prince Xizor are talking in that room, that whole part was funny. Well gonna see part 3 then i'll tell you what I think tommorow. see ya

3. jedi_slayer

jedi_slayer Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    What codec was used to compress this? Im guessing On2 becuase that hasnt worked for me at all since i updated to quicktime 6.
    >>Garrett

4. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Hey Darkknight thanks for all those nice comments. Thats what i like to hear :) hope u enjoy the rest of the movie as much as u did with the first part.

Through adobie premier. I used On2 VP3 Video 3.2 I found that to be the best video compressor.

and for sound compresser i used IMA 4:1

these 2 worked really good i think.

tommorrow i'll give u the link to Part 5 :)

5. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000

[image=http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid13/pad7ef8e1f01b7059e48caa51b30ed1f1/fdd56da8.jpg]

well heres a few pic for u guys that can't seem to download the movie. luke fighting bounty hunters, han and the gang in the bar, luke and vader just before they fight..... and so on.

hope u guys who said u couldn't download it have figured out how to do it by now.

6. DarkJediKnight

Oct 21, 2001
    Well i am trying to see part 3 but my PC won't responed befor the movie loads up. The Q in Quick time won't even come up. I hope it works because i really see the other parts of the movie. Plus i want to see hwo you did in the other parts. Well here i go trying again.

7. DarkJediKnight

Oct 21, 2001
    Thier we go. It worked.............. that was cool but short. The Ackbar show??? LOl. that guy was calping to much and got killed that was funny and the part with ben what was funny to. Well going to check out part 4.

8. DarkJediKnight

Oct 21, 2001
    That wookie is funny. I like the part were the stometropper killed the guys friend and he went crazy that was funny. Vader was Evil!!! Going to part 5!!

9. DarkJediKnight

Oct 21, 2001
    The fight secen was the funnyest out of all of them. Vader got butt kick so did luke. That was funny haven't luaghed like that in so long. You did good george. Oh and you we all know you name now it is at the end of the movie and in the screen at the 300k thing. but you did good. make more you will get better and better. i got to see your next projec if you do one. see ya

10. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    Hey darkknight thanks for all those responds. that cool how u told me your fav part in every section. thats what i like to hear.

hmmm i guess u ppl do know my name now. Maybe i'm good at making the movie cuz my name is george. Just like Lucas. hmmmm cool.

These last few days i've been trying to think of an idea on how i would make the next movie. I know i gotta use Yoda this time. I mean come on u konw how funny yoda can be.

but during the making of "the hunt for luke" i only used Studio 400 to make the movie. but since then i got Adobie Premier 6. so i'm trying to learn its effects before moving on to the next movie.

I really wish i had a digital camera for the next movie. I really dont wanna do the next movie in the regular video camera but since i aint got all that much $$ i'll probly have to settle for the regular camera :(

but keep the post coming guys. :) enjoy the movie

11. Semaj Ovured

Semaj Ovured Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2000
    I DID try that. Like I said, all I got was a white screen. Any other ideas?

12. King555

King555 Jedi Grand Master

Jun 3, 2002
    I don't get a video. Can you put the movie parts on a webspace, where we can download it directly? That would be great!

13. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    This is the best link i can give u guys. i dont know why it aint working for u. i wish i knew why. If someone else has an idea on how to fix the prob plz help.

well heres the last part of my movie. Tell me what u think

Part 5 of 5

14. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
  15. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    ooo no my movie is falling to fast. less and less responses. i knew it would happen but why this fast :(

16. guruguy

guruguy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2002
    For anyone trying to download it. It took me 20 minutes to load part five and I have DSL. Nothing happens on the screen until the clip is fully loaded. No status indicator. Obviously my connection wasn't maxed out but still... could be a long wait for 56 people. If you click on the 300k symbol you should get the following in the download bar at the bottom of your browser:

(1 item remaining) http://(IP address)/(some stuff)/(more stuff).mov

If you see this then it is likely downloading and you just have to be very patient. If you don't see this then something isn't right and I'm not sure what you could do other than ensure you are using Quicktime(I've got the latest one and it seems to work for this). If you are downloading and leave your computer for a while only to come back to a small black screen in your window then the movie completed DLing while you were gone and played through. I think you have to DL it again.

I watched four and five today. No new comments to add over the other parts other than to say I liked it and it was as well done. I missed a little of the audio because it wasn't clear but I mentioned that before I think.

I was trying to place the Arnold clip. Is it from Predator?

One thing I didn't mention. You do well with the motions of these figures considering they only have hip and shoulder joints. Clever use of angles in some cases to imply more motion than is actually there. Again it is better than I managed when I tried it.

17. Lunatic_Pandora1

Lunatic_Pandora1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2002
    I have watched the first two parts of your movie, and i must say your collection of Star Wars toys is most impressive. I am quite jealous. Even more than the Star Wars however, I am jealous that you still have Ninja Turtles.

18. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    guruguy thanks again for the comments. Yeah the biggest challenge was for me to get emotion out of these characters without doing frame per frame. In mostly every seen i'm guiding the figures with my finger. I'll admit during some scenes u can accually see parts of my finger.

The arnold part "kill me i'm here. come kill me now" thats from predetor. I LOVE that scene in both predetor and in my movie. esspecially what the guys friend does after that part.

But i have a question for u guys. When u "download" the movie, do u accualy download it to your hard drive or is the movie just opening up at the website and u can only see the movie through the "Q" white website.

cuz when i click on the "300k" i accually download to my hardrive. Maybe i download it cuz i have a good download program. "download accelerator Plus" i think. Download eccelerator plus

try downloading that it might help.

Lunatic_Pandora1-- hey those aren't even all my figures. I only used luke, vader, and the OT characters cuz the story took place then. But i have Alot more figures. A bunch of battle droids. maul, mara jade, clone emperor, kyle katarn, and more.

Plus i have WW2 (world war 2) action figures that are the same size as the SW figures. I was thinking of maybe making a movie SW vs WW2 figures.

I use to have more ninja turtle figures, but when i was young i sold them at a garage sale. same with X men. i had like the whole X men team but i sold them for like 50C a figure. :( i regret doing that so now i dont sell any of my figures. i have them in boxes. But it seems i might be taking them out again to make the other movie. I'm excited about that. but i really wish i could use a digital video camera for the next movie.

anyways hope the download program helps guys. try it out.

and keep the post coming :)

19. guruguy

guruguy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2002
    I don't know about anyone else but I can't DL it to my drive ( or I haven't figured out how to yet). I have to watch it in their window. If I try "save as" all I get is an 8kb HTML file.

20. Bastion

Bastion Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Okay, here are all the direct links for those having trouble downloading.
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    I'm not sure of SingleReel's stance on direct linking, so hopefully it isn't a problem.

JMaster Luke, I suggest you make a web page (if you don't have one already) and then use SingleReel's code to put your clips into popups. That should make it a lot easier for viewers to navigate. (For example see the video page at Antiskeptic's site.)

21. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    hey thx for thr direct links. hope that helps those ppl that couldnt view the movie before

22. watto_03

watto_03 Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    all 5 parts are funny!!!
    love all the voices from other movies!

arnold in predator is my fave!!

when you say starting luke, do you mean starring luke? do they say starting in england? you from england?

audio is bad at times, but nice action sequences! very funny film all around.

nice technique for a animatic if you ever did a live action. hope your next film advances into the digital arena! get a mac!! and after effects and photoshop and you can have some kick butt special effects

here are some early shots of my fanfilm. no live action shots yet
    http://homepage.mac.com/sillitto/Lost_Jedi/PhotoAlbum3.html

23. DarkSaber1

DarkSaber1 Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2002
    OK......Im not really sure how to get my movie up the way you did.....I got a name and pasword at radicalzoo.....how do i post my movie like you did?

24. Carl_el_cee

Carl_el_cee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2002
    "This movie sucks. It is a disgrace to STAR WARS. If you are going to do a Fan Film, for the Love of God do it right!"

Written by an anonymous reviewer of your film.... I hope someone finds him and makes kim stfu.
    Btw, I STILL can't d/l any of your films!

Carl

25. JMaster Luke

May 7, 2000
    yeah i read that review. "your movie sucks......." what an a@@. My movie is under the "comedy" section. what did he expect an accualy sequal to star wars? ooo well everyone here in TF.N love the movie.

Sorry u cant view the movie. did u try download that download program i gave the link to? see if that works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.