main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Hunt for Midnight Ghost

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jango10, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    According to the governments of the Galactic Empire and the Alliance of Free Planets, the events you are about to witness never happened....

The Treaty of Corellia

Dated the 2nd of September, 5ABY.

Article I.

The Galactic Empire now recognizes the Alliance to Restore the Republic as the Alliance of Free Planets an independent and sovereign state, and shall not lay claim to any systems under Alliance control, as stated under Article III.

Article II.

The Galactic Empire and the Alliance to Restore the Republic shall cease all military actions against each other.

Article III.

The Alliance to Restore the Republic lays claim to all systems east of the Corellian Trade Spine and South of the Hutt Space sector with the exception of the planet of Kamino.

Article IV.

The Empire shall have claim to all its former systems with the exception of those stated in Article III.

Article V.

No Galactic Trade Routes may be exempt from any state.

Article VI.

The Empire shall disable all vessels capable of planetary destruction. Neither Government shall never again research into the Death Star program.

Signed: Leia Organa, Ambassador from the Alliance of Free Planets
    Signed: Admiral Piett, Ambassador from the Galactic Empire

The Empire and the Alliance of Free Planets have been at an uneasy peace for three years. Although the Galactic Civil War was over, a new war was being waged. A war that only top officials of each government have knowledge about. Not a war waged by warships and soldiers, but a war waged by intelligence, stealth, and propaghanda.

Somewhere in the inner rim, an Imperial destroyer captain has just made a fateful decision: the Midnight Ghost is heading south. The Alliance wants her. The Empire wants her back. And the most incredible chase in history is on....

From the creator of the sleeper hit RPG, "Operation Overlord", comes "The Hunt for Midnight Ghost"!

Rules

1. No God-Moding
    2. Obey TOS
    3. The GM's Decision is final
    4. No Jedi or Sith Characters
    5. PM All Character Sheets to Me

Character Sheet

Name:
    Faction: (Empire or Alliance)
    Home Planet:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes:
    Hair:
    Other Physical Appearances:
    Picture:
    Bio:

2. Jango10

Sep 22, 2002
    GM Note

I almost forgot. I need Imperial crew members for both the Midnight Ghost and other Imperial vessels. Just state in your character sheet where you want to be stationed.

3. Jango10

Sep 22, 2002
    My Character Sheet

Name: Captain Piett
    Faction: Empire
    Height: 1.65 Meters
    Weight: 185 lbs.
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown
    Other Physical Appearances: None

Bio: Unlike many of the privileged fleet officers of the Empire, Piett hails from the Outer Rim, and not the prestigious Core Worlds. He proved his mettle in the wilds of the galaxy's backwater, amassing an impressive record of "arrests and suppressions," and helping to make his sector one of the most secure in the region. For his flawless reputation, Piett was awarded numerous commendations and a promotion to the most visible fleet in the Empire, the Imperial Death Squadron.

At the time, Vader's personal fleet was under the command of Admiral Griff. After Griff's failure to prevent the Rebels on Yavin 4 from escaping, command of the Death Squadron fell to the inept Admiral Kendal Ozzel. After failing in the attack on Hoth, Admiral Ozzel was demoted, and Captain Piett was promoted to take his place.

Admiral Piett was then sent to Endor aboard the Executor. He remained on the Executor throughout the Rebel Attack, until an A-Wing nearly crashed into the Executor's bridge. With the Death Star's shield down, Admiral Piett knew that the Empire was bound to lose. He fled the battle to Bakura.

A few years after the Empire's defeat at Endor. A treaty signing was held at Corellia to end the Galactic Civil War, and Piett was sent as an Imperial Ambassador to sign the treaty (something that he had pushed since the Battle of Endor). Shortly after signing the Treaty, charges of desertion were brought on Piett for fleeing the Executor during the Battle of Endor. Piett pled guilty, knowing that if he was found guilty death would be the penalty. Short on officers as brilliant as Piett, the Empire suspended his pay for one year and demoted him to the rank of Captain. Piett's trust in the Empire was shaken after his trial, but he remained loyal.

Three years after the Treaty of Corellia was signed, Captain Piett was place in command of the Empire's newest expierimental vessel: a Victory II Class Star Destroyer called the Midnight Ghost...

OOC: You can also add the "Occupation" slot to your character sheets as you PM them.

4. Jango10

Sep 22, 2002
    OOC: If I don't have a sufficient amount of people playing in this game by Sunday. I will be forced to lock it. Seeing that no one has joined yet, that will probably be this RP's fate.

5. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: never saw the movie/read the book, but would you say this could be subtitled "Star Wars: Hunt for Red October-Style"?)

6. Jango10

Sep 22, 2002
    OOC: Yeah. That is exactly what this is.

7. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    This looks good, if it starts going somewhere i'll join.

8. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    What if we maybe bulk up the plot a little more (no offense)... maybe more conflict, conflict always brews great RPGs...

9. Jango10

Sep 22, 2002
    OOC: I planned on introducing more story in my opening post. Believe me, I had plenty of conflict planned. But so far only two people have committed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.