main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Hunt (Legacy era, Mandalorian OC, other OCs.)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by whiskers, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corran_Fett

Corran_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2005
    Nice update, although rather short. :D Nice use of rappelling tactics, reminds me of the days I played Rainbow Six: Vegas. :p

Unlucky, that Trando Mandie. Beskar or not, the kinetic energy from such a blaster barrage will topple you over, especially when in a window frame....

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    ?As for the Sith,? Thallen answered her second question, ?we?ll worry about them when they get here??

Those pesky Sith! :p

=D=

3. whiskers

whiskers Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2005
    Corran_Fett

Nice update, although rather short. Nice use of rappelling tactics, reminds me of the days I played Rainbow Six: Vegas.

It was short, and I apologize for that. It's been difficult lately to get back into the habit of writing. As for the rappelling, I liked writing it. Never played the game mentioned, though.

Unlucky, that Trando Mandie. Beskar or not, the kinetic energy from such a blaster barrage will topple you over, especially when in a window frame....

It was my intention that the blaster shot hit in between the plates, but by no means a fatal shot. The fall was fatal, however. And, yes, a blaster shot is going to have a lot of energy to it, much like modern day kevlar vests.

VaderLVR64

Those pesky Sith!

Has there ever been a non-pesky Sith? At least to the protagonists of a story?

4. whiskers

May 19, 2005
    The Hunt
    Part 11

Wyallt stalked down the stairwell of the Imperial facility, blaster rifle in his hands. After having already lost one member of their invasion force within the first five minutes, the Rodian Mandalorian wanted to be as alert as possible. He had descended only one level of the facility, taking each floor step by step as the others followed. Illiat, the Quarren member of Lesko?s crew, followed, her own blaster rifle ready.

The Quarren peered through the door of the next floor, anxiously looking for any threat. Her breathing steadied as she spied no Imperials and no Sith waiting with their own weapons readied. ?We?re clear,? she said. ?Several more floors to go, though,? she added cautiously.

?They have to be setting up a proper defense near the prison cell area,? Thallen surmised, following the two aliens in front of him. ?It?s the only logical conclusion.?

[It?s where the Sith are concentrating,] Lowbacca growled, Lesko translating the Wookiee Jedi Master?s feelings to the others. [It?s going to be very difficult for us to get in there.]

?We?re not giving up,? Wyallt curtly replied, his voice taking a vibroblade-sharp edge through his helmet. ?I?m going to keep going even if I?m by myself??

Lowbacca unleashed as large a laugh as he dared in the Imperial facility, the others watching uncomfortably as it echoed off of the walls. [Who said that we were even considering it?] the Jedi Master laughed. [I just said that it wasn?t going to be easy.]

?Yeah, well we knew that when we signed up for this,? Breanna stated. ?Let?s keep moving.?

The group continued down the stairwell, heading ever downwards towards the labyrinth underground of the facility. Lora was stationed towards the rear of group with one of the Mandalorians who she had forgotten the name of. Both of them were doubly cautious, not wanting to let a squad of Stormtroopers, or even a Sith, slip behind them and wreak havoc. The three levels to the floor containing the prison level came and went with no attack. The Jedi Knight calmly held on to her lightsaber, thumb hovering centimeters above the activation plate.

Lora?s calm demeanor was deep, a metaphorical pool of deep and pure water like she had once swam in on Ossus. Yet, like that very same pool, her demeanor hid a dark side. On Ossus, that dark side had been a little set of ruins less than a kilometer away. Her Kiffar friend at the academy had once attempted to read the memories of the millennia-old building; he ended up in the healers? ward for a day babbling about how a brother he never had trying to kill him. That area always had a foreboding aura about it in the Force. Now the dark feeling in her gut came from another bad memory. Both of her darkest memories had involved Sith and an invasion of Ossus. It was three years ago, but it seemed as if it had been decades. Friends had been cut down that day, both by blaster fire and by a lightsaber. Then came the hiding.

She soon found herself with a blaster pistol to her gut and Meliina apologizing to her. ?Sorry about that,? the smuggler said. ?You ran into me and I thought that we had been ambushed.?

?Why have we stopped?? Lora asked, having been too caught up in her own memories and worries to notice.

?We reached the floor, but it?s been sealed, apparently,? Meliina answered.

?This is the stairwell nearest the actual detention center,? Wyallt added from the front, trying to pry open the door with his crushgaunts to no avail. ?And we don?t have any explosives small enough to take out just the door??

?Can?t you Jedi blow this thing apart?? Thallen asked. ?You did a pretty good job with those Predators.?

Lowbacca pressed his hand against the door and concentrated. It was too thick to destroy at this point of the mission, he surmised. Doing so, while possible, would possibly put him in a position later where he would need the energy he would have used to destroy the door. He barked a negative and then suggested taking the long road around.

?That?s going to put

5. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Superb update! =D=

6. whiskers

May 19, 2005
    Thanks, VaderLVR. Glad you liked that update, and I hope the next one is to your liking as well.

The Hunt
    Part 12

The reddish haze dissolved completely from Wyallt?s mind, but remained in his vision. The Rodian panted from the exertion, his sword arm aching with overuse. Around his body, he felt his scaly skin begin to bruise from the impacts of an untold number of blaster shots that were unable to penetrate his armor made from the very durable Mandalorian iron.

Around Wyallt and the other Mandalorians lay what appeared to be about a dozen Stormtroopers, each one of them dead. The vibroblades had made easy work of the plastoid armor; the same with the flesh underneath. The Rodian reached into a pouch on his belt, and pulled out a clean, white rag, and proceeded to wipe the blood and gore off of his visor. He discarded the red rag on the floor before finally letting the truth of the matter sink in.

Mandalore was destroyed. Its leader and people with it. His brothers, sisters, and wife were all on the planet the last that he knew, and had more than likely perished with it. Sheathing his blade, Wyallt simply looked ahead, down the hall that he knew contained a lot more enemies for him to kill. ?Let?s go,? he said simply, pulling out his blaster rifle.

Lesko, his crew and the Jedi slowly walked out from the door, not even wanting to look at the carnage they were stepping around. ?Can you all continue?? Lesko asked.

?We have a lot more revenge to take on the Empire,? Thallen said, the Mandalorian now beginning to walk slowly down the hall. ?Is that a good enough answer??

?They?re going to get us killed with that rage,? Lesko whispered to Lowbacca, hoping that the Mandalorians couldn?t hear him.

[Blindly charging to the enemy is dangerous,] Lowbacca growled, beginning his reply. [Even their armor, as durable as it is, can?t completely stop a lightsaber blade. If they do that against Sith?]

?There goes a third of us,? Lesko grimly stated.

The Mandalorians took point as the large group made their way through the labyrinth of hallways that made up that floor of the Imperial base. The walls were a dark, utilitarian gray that seemingly smothered all positive emotion out of those in the room. For those on what on the outside appeared to be a suicide mission, the affect was somewhat mild, sapping only the smallest amount of morale out of them.

?They must be setting up something very big down below,? Lora surmised as she searched the area with the Force, ?because there?s nobody here but us in the immediate area.?

[There isn?t even a blank spot where any Ysalamari might be,] Lowbacca growled. [I don?t like this?]

?I don?t like it either,? Lesko agreed, translating the most important part of the Wookiee Jedi?s words. ?This is going to be hell.?

?Yes,? Wyallt answered. ?For them??

?Like I was saying,? Lesko muttered under his breath.

Dician watched the holofeeds of the Mandalorian slaughter of the Stormtroopers, an amused smile upon her face. ?It is such a shame that Darth Krayt ordered their annihilation,? she mused. ?With certain controls, they can be quite useful. Like during Exar Kun?s war against the Jedi and the Republic??

?I doubt their current Mandalore would have just rolled over and pledged their undying allegiance to us if one of us had defeated him in a duel, my Lady,? her apprentice said, watching the young human son of Wyallt sleep in his cell.

?True,? the Sith lady replied. ?And you know your history,? she beamed.

?History has a nasty habit of repeating itself for those that do not know it, Master,? he added.

?So it does. Take us for example,? Dician lectured. ?So many times over have we been thought defeated, only to rise from the ashes of our own failings, having learned from them. So it was with Exar, Revan, with Ruin, Bane, Lumiya, and our lord Krayt??

?Lumiya was a failure, a pathetic shell of a woman who thought only of her revenge against Skywalker, not the bigger picture of galactic rule,? the third Sith in the r

7. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Great action sequence!

Lora studied the Sith for a moment as she waited for his next attack. He was a good head taller than her, but shared the same slightly athletic physique. His robe was dark black, compared to her light brown that was favored by the Jedi. The main difference physically, other than the obvious difference in their sexes, was the eyes. Lora?s were a dark brown, not too shortly filled with compassion, concern, and love. The eyes of the Sith were a fiery yellow, burning with a hatred millennia old and devoid of any the emotion that most sentient beings truly cherished. There was no person in those eyes, no soul. They had never been there at all.

Her blade humming through the air, Lora intercepted a lunge by the Sith, driving the red lightsaber into the wall. Lora followed through with an elbow to the Sith?s jaw, forcing her opponent to fall back even more. Lora didn?t follow, worried that there was a trap waiting for her if she continued to press her advantage. Holding her lightsaber in front of her, she stepped back as well.

=D= Sorry it took me so long to get here! [face_blush] I'll try and do better. :p

8. Corran_Fett

Corran_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2005
    Damn, I'm so sorry that I missed those updates. [face_blush]

Part 11
    Good job on this chapter, although your POV changes are still a bit confusing. The ending was great, however, and I loved this part--loved it in Revelation, love it here:

?My predecessor, a century ago, said something to a Jedi visitor about our kind. Please be kind enough to let me paraphrase. ?As for our numbers? We don?t even know. We?re scattered around the galaxy for the most part, that I do know. Our leaders? My kind doesn?t need any! Even without this planet and without me, we?ll go on until long after you and your leader have since faded into the history books.?? [face_peace]

Part 12
    Nice job handling the Mando rage. Good action, too, can't wait to see how the duel plays out, and the whole battle too, for that matter.

?This is going to be hell.?

?Yes,? Wyallt answered. ?For them??

:cool:

Lora?s were a dark brown, not too shortly filled with compassion, concern, and love. The eyes of the Sith were a fiery yellow, burning with a hatred millennia old and devoid of any the emotion that most sentient beings truly cherished. There was no person in those eyes, no soul. They had never been there at all. =D= Very well written. ;)

Keep up the good job! :D

9. whiskers

May 19, 2005
    VaderLVR64

Great action sequence!
    *clip of Lora fighting the Sith*

I haven't written an even lightsaber duel in about a year, so I'm glad that at least that part went well.

Sorry it took me so long to get here! I'll try and do better.

You think you have a problem in posting? Look at me! :p

Corran_Fett

Damn, I'm so sorry that I missed those updates.

At first I thought you were really ticked off about my destruction of Mandalore.

Good job on this chapter, although your POV changes are still a bit confusing. The ending was great, however, and I loved this part--loved it in Revelation, love it here:

Sorry for the hard to follow POV changes. I'm trying to improve on that. As for the last Mandalore (at least for now, since no one's declared him or herself the new leader) quoting Boba Fett, despite some of the reservations I had on Revelations and the, what appeared to be, diefication of the Mandalorian culture, I found that Boba's words to Jaina really fit for the last words that the current Mandalore would speak to a Sith that was about to destroy his planet.

Nice job handling the Mando rage.

I personally like the way that I gloss over the majority of the actual carnage, but instead choose to focus on the reactions of the others.

Keep up the good job!

Will do!

10. whiskers

May 19, 2005
    The Hunt
    Part 13

The final Stormtrooper in this section of the hall fell to Lesko?s blaster pistol, the human soldier crumpling to the floor, badly?but not fatally?wounded in the gut. With the main threat gone, the group turned their attention to the Sith that was still battling Lora.

The Sith was still disengaged from his opponent at the moment, holding his lightsaber up in a careful guard. He studied the enemy group that he was confronted with. Three Jedi were there, not including the one that he was currently battling, as well as four Mandalorians, each of them with a blade hanging down from their belts. Faced with the possibility of as many as eight potential melee opponents, the Sith did what he had to do. He promptly turned tail and ran away, hoping to reach the other Sith.

Thallen raised his blaster rifle, setting his sites at the very base of the Sith?s spine. He pulled the trigger, only cry out in surprise and rage when Lesko?s arm quickly came down on the rifle, redirecting the shot into the floor.

?Why the kriff did you do that?!? Thallen yelled, shoving Lesko against the wall. ?I would have had him and there?d be one less Sith for us to deal with later!?

?We don?t shoot fleeing people in the back,? Lesko replied, pushing himself off of the wall.

?When that Sith has set up a trap that nearly kills all of us,? Thallen replied, beginning to walk down the hallway. He turned around to face Lesko. ?I?ll remind you of that philosophy??

Wyallt did the Rodian equivalent of rolling his eyes as the exchange went on, curling his snout towards his mouth and letting out a single, sharp breath. The group had been difficult to control, and it was all that he could do to make sure that they didn?t turn on each other. ?Maybe that?ll happen,? he said, ?and maybe it won?t. Need I remind you that they already know we?re here??

Lora kept her lightsaber active and let the others catch up to her, knowing that there was more safety in numbers. She walked, one of the other Jedi followed her, his own cyan blade lit as well. The two, who would be cousins-in-law if Lora and her lover hadn?t been too afraid to even marry under false names, had complementary fighting styles due to studying under the same teacher.

The hall reached an intersection a few meters ahead, causing the group to slow down in caution. Then, they knew an attack was to come. Lesko and his group of smugglers knew of the attack because of their experiences in ambushes before. The intersection was the perfect place for one. The Mandalorians heard the sound of lightsabers igniting from behind the metal doors thanks to their enhanced hearing sensors, as well as seeing a hint of red light emerging from under the door thanks to the panoramic view their helmets provided. The Jedi just outright sensed it coming.

Thallen, Wyallt, and Lowbacca, those closest to the two doors readied their blades as soon as the doors began to open. A Sith ran out of each door, and met a blade. Wyallt?s vibroblade hummed in anticipation of Sith flesh and was rewarded with the gift of being stabbed in the abdomen of the charging Sith. The vibrating blade chewed into the flesh easier than a normal sword would, killing the Sith relatively quickly and painlessly. Lowbacca?s bronze blade flashed once in a quick swing that decapitated the Sith, whose inexperience and lack of surprise had quickly doomed him into Chaos.

Dician watched from a security monitor as two of the initiates that had been brought along on the mission fell just as quickly as their battle began, cursing Krayt?s insistence that they be brought along. Krayt, she huffed. He had probably disappeared again, forgetting about his students. ?They?re almost here,? she said to the others. The platoon of Stormtroopers in the room with her went to their defensive positions, aiming their rifles at the door.

A different set of Stormtroopers fired upon the group now, fully intent on making sure that the last line of defense wouldn?t be needed. There was no cover to hide

11. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    ?Tal?en!? Illiat shouted after seeing her best friend fall to the Stormtroopers? fire. Her own blaster fire was just as merciless, cutting down two of her white-armored foes. She kept firing, missing the majority of her shots and hitting heavily armored areas when she did hit before Lesko managed to calm her down.

Wyallt kept shooting, each and every ounce of energy and gas depleted from his blaster rifle getting him ever closer to his son. Stormtroopers fell about him as blaster fire hit and absorbed itself in his armor.

Within a minute, despite the end of hostilities, the air still smelt of burnt ozone and the charring of humanoid bodies. The vague scent of sweat also permeated the area. Breathing heavily, the group stopped for a while to catch their breath. From their initial thoughts about the mission, only two deaths would have appeared to be a Forcesend, but each death was a friend, and another fighter.

:_| How true. And how sad. Lovely post! =D=

12. whiskers

May 19, 2005
    Thanks, VaderLVR! Hope you like the next post...

The Hunt
    Part 14

Lora?s blade sunk deep into Sith flesh as she lunged forward, a sweeping attack from her master flying above her head to decapitate the merely wounded Sith. At the far end of the hall, Dician V, the young and inexperienced Sith?s master could only watch in anger. He deserved a better fate than that, she thought.

Dician ignited her own lightsaber and watched as the motley group of Jedi, smuggler, and Mandalorian began to make their way down the hall. She pointed the red blade at them and nodded. ?Get them,? she ordered the Stormtroopers.

With a battle cry, the white-armored charged down the hallway, taking firing positions just at the end of the narrow passageway.

?Kriff,? Lesko muttered as he realized what was going to happen next. Lowbacca and Lora?the most powerful Jedi in the small contingent?quickly pushed back as many of the others as they could and began to walk down the hall, lightsabers raised.

[Concentrate, my apprentice,] Lowbacca growled.

A hail of blaster fire erupted down the hall, filling it with fiery death. The two Jedi, completely immersed in the Force despite their fatigue, deflected the river of shots. Steadily advancing down the hall, the Jedi continued their deflections, each redirected shot hitting the hallway, sending showers of sparks down to the floor. Backing up out of fear of the oncoming Jedi and the non-Jedi, the Stormtroopers continued their firing.

Lowbacca and Lora broke out of the hallway and into the open room. Their lightsabers flashed as they breached the enemy position, an entire platoon of the Imperial troops trying in vain to get a clear shot of the swift enemy.

The Wookiee Jedi?s bronze blade flashed as he severed the torso of a Stormtrooper, then quickly turned to destroy the gun barrel of another trooper.

Wyallt, the other Mandalorians and the rest of group raced in to the fray, themselves, blasters and blades at the ready. Meliina made her way through the scattered melee, blaster rifle clubbing as hard as she could. One Stormtrooper fell with a concussion and a cracked helmet after three heavy blows from the butt of Meliina?s blaster rifle.

Lesko, her husband was on the far side of the room, throwing Stormtroopers to the floor and then finishing them off with a well placed shot from his blaster pistol. He heard the snap of a lightsaber and saw the quick movements of a female figure as she entered the battle herself. The Sith must have been the one that had recruited Wyallt to hunt him and his family, Lesko thought, based on the descriptions that the Rodian Mandalorian had given to him.

Dician spun between her own troops and targets that didn?t interest her at the moment, lightsaber ignited. She saw Wyallt removing his bloody vibroblade from a Stormtrooper and made her move. She brought her lightsaber down in a horizontal slash only for it to be deflected centimeters from the Rodian?s neck by the Mandalorian Iron forged blade. Wyallt dropped his blaster pistol and flicked his wrist to unsheathe the dagger from its hidden holder. He brought the blade down toward the open neck of the Sith, only for it to stop of its own accord halfway down.

Pushing with all of her might, Dician broke the blade lock that she and Wyallt were engaged in. They both fell back for less than a second before continuing their battle. Wyallt led in with his dagger, trying to bury it in his nemesis?s neck. Dician?s free hand came up to block the arm while she flicked her lightsaber towards Wyallt?s torso.

The Rodian cried out in slight pain as the Mandalorian iron that made up his armor failed to stand up to the prolonged heat of the lightsaber. He sliced his vibroblade towards the Sith as he fell back, only to miss.

The burly Sith, and the only one remaining in the entire building with the exception of Dician tossed a taunt to the imprisoned son of Wyallt before igniting his lightsaber and entering the fray. Meliina saw him first and fired off three shots at

13. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    The Wookiee?s eyes narrowed as he concentrated fully on the battle, and he growled in an attempt to intimidate his opponent to no avail. He raised his bronze colored blade in the air and waited for his enemy to attack him. The Sith raised his own blade in response and lunged forward. Blades flashed as one cleaved through flesh and bone, and the other only empty air. Both combatants stood motionless save for their heavy breathing before one fell dead to the ground.

:eek: EVIL, EVIL author! [face_shame_on_you]

Lovely update! ;) =D=

14. whiskers

May 19, 2005
    I am an evil author, especially since I made you wait all this time... I'm truly sorry for that.

The Hunt
    Part 15

The burly Sith toppled to the floor, his burning skin still smoking from where the molten bronze lightsaber had sliced through it. Lowbacca stood over his fallen foe, but was forced to pivot before being able to look down at the body. His blade intercepted a blaster bolt accidentally deflected from his former apprentice?s lightsaber, batting it to the ground. He shot her a look, knowing that he had taught her better than to do that.

Wyallt cried out in pain once again as Dician?s blade melted the tough Mandalorian iron of his armor. The Sith was toying with him, he could almost sense it: savoring the battle and the kill until she had her fill. Wyallt pivoted around Dician?s blade, his speed ensuring that no part of the partially lightsaber resistant Mandalorian armor stayed too long in contact with the lightsaber. His vibrodagger lashed out at the Sith, lacerating the skin just above her left elbow. His vibroblade followed, aimed at her neck.

Dician disengaged from the combat, using the Force to quickly end the pain. Nothing vital was severed, thankfully, and she sent a wave of Force energy out from her uninjured hand. As great as Mandalorian fighting prowess was, they had no ability to counteract a Force attack. Wyallt and Thallen skidded across floor, taking along with them severed limbs from the Stormtroopers killed earlier. Dician raised her blade to finish off the Mandalorians but swerved it at the last second to intercept Brianna?s vibroblade.

?Get the prisoners!? she shouted, bringing her blaster pistol up in a hope for a point blank shot to the head. Dician swung an elbow at the helmeted head, using the Force to strengthen the tendons in her right arm. A sickening crack came from Brianna?s helmet as the transparisteel T-visor shattered. Blinded, the female Mandalorian swung blindly, but caught only air.

Dician dodged to the left as Wyallt fired his blaster pistol from his prone position. The Mandalorian quickly rose to his feet, vibroblade in his hand. Dician charged him, lightsaber blazing. Fire bit into Wyallt?s side as the blade sunk as deep into his unprotected side as much as the armor plating would allow. Injured, but still capable of fighting, Wyallt swept his blade in front of him, an arterial spray of blood painting his green armor even more than it had been as Dician?s hands fell to the floor.

Wyallt kicked the female Sith down before throwing his helmet to the ground. His multi-segmented eyes stared straight into Dician?s fiery yellow. ?Copaani gaan?? he chuckled at Dician, mocking her for her recent wounds. Ke nu jurkad ti Mando'ade, burc'ya!? he added, a warning to all Sith and those who would wish to make enemies with him or his people.

?Don?t!? Dician pleaded to deaf ears as Wyallt swung his blade towards her neck. Neatly severed, the lifeless head rolled on the ground.

?She wasn?t a threat anymore,? Lora said as the gore-stained Mandalorian reached the remnants of the group, missing Terrsk and Lesko as the Zabrak medic continued working on his captain?s wound. ?You shouldn?t have killed her.?

?Shove it, Jedi,? Wyallt said as he walked up to the cell containing his son.

?Buir!? the human boy shouted in relief upon seeing his father. ?About time you showed up.?

Wyallt smiled at his son before turning his attention to the console. ?What?s the hold up?? he asked.

?I?m trying to slice into it and let him out,? Illiat reported, the Quarren quickly moved her fingers over the console.

?I thought you were their gun, along with Tal?en,? Wyallt said.

?I am a woman of many talents,? she replied, curling her tentacles into a grin. ?Here we go,? she said, pushing one final button. The blue force field in front of the cell disappeared, causing the teenager to rush towards his father.

Wyallt handed a blaster pistol to his son, removing the rifle from his shoulder for his own defense. ?Stay in the middle of us,? he w

15. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Another great update.

What hurt him worse was the question of who survived and who had perished in the attack. Surely many of his brethren had been off world, doing their mercenary of bounty hunting work throughout the galaxy. It was also extremely possible that some had even managed to escape the planet before it was destroyed. Was his wife among the survivors? Or his brothers? He didn?t know, and he suspected that it would be some time before all of the answers would be found.

?How is he?? Illiat asked Terrsk as the Quarren watched the Zabrak medic work on their captain.

?When we reach wherever we?re going,? Terrsk said sadly, ?his arm?s going to have to be amputated. I?ve done all I can with what little I have, but it?s not enough.?

?At least they can do wonderful things with cybernetics these days,? Illiat replied, her voice filled with hope. ?But we suffered so many losses??

?Only two,? Terrsk replied, ?but that can be enough. Not to mention that I have no idea how he?s going to be mentally when he wakes up,? the Zabrak added, pointing to an unconscious Lesko. ?Losing a spouse can be extremely difficult. There?s been documented cases of survivors taking a turn for the worse once they get the news.? He saw the worried quiver of his comrade?s facial tentacles. ?It?s very rare, though,? he reassured her.

=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.