main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The hunt of Darth Muul.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KYP_DURRON85, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KYP_DURRON85

KYP_DURRON85 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 20, 2003
    A long time ago in a galaxy far,far away
    (This story is set time 1000before TPM,in the time when jedi and sith were eguel in number)

STAR WARS
    THE HUNT OF DARTH MUUL

It was a dark and dusty room,filled with allkind of boxes and junk that have been left behind from some mechanics a shadow moved.It moved so fast that you almost cant see with your bare eys or with mere eys,if someone would have seen it,he or she would have the force capalities.
    This shadow moved from corner to corner doing something with all those elevator systems.
    When the elevator slowly came to upper floor where this mystic figure was waiting,it happened the doors didn't open and loud voices cried for help,but now one could hear em.

>This is work of poisongas>Said a twileik woman wearing a brown cloack.>What do u think who did this master?>
    >This can only be a work of the sith>replied an older man,who was also wearing samekind cloack.
    >We have to know who did this ,am I right my master?
    >You are right my young padawan,we will investigate this.

A master and padawan,like many others Twileik had been so lucky to have been chosen to be Jedi and she had been assigned work and learn with Jediknight.
    Her name was Aeren B'tMa and her skin was soft colored blue and she had been padawan fo five years,now she was nineteen and a year or so and she would have the title of jediknight.
    Her master was in his late fourties and was race of Calamari.Hes name was Gdoort Fileppa.

2. Lady_Banshee

Lady_Banshee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2003
    Interesting. More?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.