So CO The "I Am So Bored That I Would Take The Time To Type This" Thread...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Kaety, Jun 30, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Knight

star 6
  2. RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight

star 5
  3. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    ooh!! pie. =P~

i am starving!
  4. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
  5. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Knight

star 6
    So bored...that I'm done with my homework and it's not due for another 5 days.
  6. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    I can't remember the last time I was bored. :(

I miss it so.
  7. Kaety Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I feel the same way. I wish I were bored but I have so many projects to complete it isn't even funny. So what do I do...I read a book yesterday. It was good. :D

Has anybody else read Eragon by Christopher Paulini? I like fantasy stories and this one was in the Junior section at the Library and I have seen it at Walmart before and wondered if our daughter would like it. She is at an age where her reading skill far far exceeds her maturity so I like to read most books before she does. I was pleasantly suprised by the story and then I found out that the kid who wrote it (yes kid!) was a homeschooler from Montana and he was 15 years old when he wrote it. Wow! It gave me inspiration and encouragement about homeschooling...

8. RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight

star 5
    That's cool!

My optical mouse is squeaking.

o_O
  9. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    I wish I could homeschool Julien. I am getting kinda blue about going back to work. We have developed such a rhythm and to change that seems so sad.

Anyway, I am so bored I am trying to bump a bunch of threads so my name is last poster on all of them. :D
  10. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Knight

star 6
    Hooray for documentation.
  11. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Knight

star 6
    Currently finishing up page 8.

How many pages will there be? I don't know. I'm not even 1/3 of the way done yet.
  12. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Knight

star 6
  13. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Knight

star 6
    Page 15 and counting...

Urgh.
  14. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Knight

star 6
  15. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Knight

star 6
    OK. I'm at 21 pages, and have at least 2 more to go. But I can't take anymore -- I'm going to bed. :p
  16. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
  17. Kaety Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I never I knew I was good at acting but last night I acted out one of the oldest and most profound proverbs I know...

I needed to get some stuff out of my van and it was really dark outside but I knew that if I turned on the porch light about a million little bugs would suddenly appear and try to invade my home so I left the lights off. I knew that if I just got accross the driveway to where my van is the motion detector light would come on over the garage. I could see the roof of the van in the moonlight so I just walked right on. All the while I was thinking about how good I am at walking in the dark and I've been kinda proud of that talent. So I was quite proudly walking straight for my van.

But then the next thing I know I'm bumping into Thom's black truck toolbox that is sitting on the ground and I'm suddenly wrestling with the rake that is laying on top of it as I am rapidly approaching the ground. Then my knee is contacting pavement and my elbow decided that it wanted to leave some of my skin on the concrete. My legs are up in the air and the rake it balacing on its end next to me. I know this because just at I hit the ground the motion detector light popped on...and Thom came out the front door, of course, just as my legs were up in the air...but being the sweetie he is (or possibly fearing for his life) all he said was, "I'm not laughing. I'm not laughing!"

So the moral of this story is that PRIDE GOETH BEFORE A FALL!
  18. Darth_Nast_T Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I did not laugh.[face_not_talking]
    I laughed the time Keaty fell in the goose poo...
    Learned my lesson.
  19. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Seven minutes until my lunch break is over. Doesn't mean I can't still be bored after that though :p
  20. Mistress Jedi Knight

star 6
    I am still waiting for the time to be bored. Something tells me it could be many more years.
  21. nnaydolem Jedi Master

star 6
    oh my you people crack me up...so there is this thread and no WAFFLE thread?????
  22. RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight

star 5
    The waffle thread was sooo last year.

:D
  23. nnaydolem Jedi Master

star 6
    I am thinking we should have a..................

i dont know i have to think about that.
  24. Kaety Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ah, but we have the MMmmm tastey thread...I like it...kinda like comfort food...;)

Maybe we should have a ....well, I can't think of anything either...[face_blush]
  25. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._..._______===|=||_|__|.., ] -
    "(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Yup, got that bored
Moderators: DieWompRatDie