main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA The IEFF Cantina

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AboutaSith, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    have a safe trip bud

2. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    I made these for Christmas. I know you're all thinking, Mike not only looks good, smells good, is smart, talented, gets the group into the coolest stuff...and now this? But rest assured fine folks of the IEFF, it's nothing really. I was just thinking, "Hey, how do I make cupcakes better?" Well add a little bit of Christmas cheer and here you go!

[image=http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/ieffphotoalbum/Temp%20Pics/baby/BabyBoy31210001.jpg]

[image=http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/ieffphotoalbum/Temp%20Pics/baby/BabyBoy31210005.jpg]

Ingredients:

Cake mix, frosting, pretzels, tootie rool midgees, M+M's, mini nella wafers, cake icing

3. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    Just read about this and thought I'd pass it along for all those who are "secretly" interested: STAR TREK: THE EXHIBITION in Riverside California.

Interactive exhibit of Star Trek ships, props, sets, and costumes from TV and film will be showcased at the Riverside museum. At the Metropolitan Showcase (Corner of Main Street and University Avenue) 3800 Main Street Riverside, CA 92501

For more information, please call the Riverside Metropolitan Museum: (951) 826-5273

riversideca.gov/museum
    Ticket Information:
    $15 Adults
    $12 Children/Seniors (65+)
    Tickets are purchased at entry and are good for one-time entry only. Tickets are non-refundable.

Star Trek the Exhibition is the largest collection of authentic Star Trek artifacts and information ever put on public display. A truly impressive array of exhibits featuring sets, costumes, priceless museum pieces and props from all five Star Trek television series and eleven Star Trek feature films, including the new blockbuster film currently in theaters. Together these components offer Star Trek fans and novices alike an opportunity to experience first-hand the imagination, artistry, technology and meticulous craftsmanship that have made Star Trek the most enduring science fiction franchise in history.

Star Trek the Exhibition is the ultimate experience for fans and first-timers. It is like having your own personal "holodeck" to place you inside the excitement, drama and imagination of Star Trek. Come aboard the bridge of the Starship Enterprise, sit in the Captain's chair, see the actual props and costumes used in the TV series' and films, and enjoy one-of-a-kind displays, interactive kiosks, rare photo opportunities and unique adventures. Excite your kids. Inspire your spouse. Reconnect with your own spirit of adventure. Boldly go.

4. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    [image=http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/ieffphotoalbum/Temp%20Pics/baby/lukerotjreveallightsaber.jpg]

Goes on sale Monday. Pretty awesome huh?! If everyone wanted to pitch in and get this for me being such a great IEFF President, I wouldn't say no [face_laugh]

Ofcourse a Hi Five and great job or a hug would be good too :D

5. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    [face_flag] [face_flag] [face_flag] =D= [face_dancing] Usama Bin Laden has been killed by our awesome Troops in Pakistan! The trash has finally been taken out! One less piece of S#@T to have to deal with! Go USA!!![face_flag] [face_flag] [face_flag] =D= [face_dancing]

6. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    If you've ever been to IKEA before and bought anything from them, you'll certainly appreciate the humor in this instructional manual

[image=http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/ieffphotoalbum/Temp%20Pics/Misc/ikea.jpg]

7. ewokfilmmaker87

ewokfilmmaker87 Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2011
    very sorry to hear that, i hope all turns out well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.