I.E., CA The IEFF Cantina

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AboutaSith, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sneaky little things!

They invaded my office last week at work.
  2. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  3. jedifan77 Force Ghost

star 5
    California Pizza Kitchen is now on the list of my favorite places to eat!! Had a BBQ chicken salad. Besides the normal stuff, it's got jicama, sweet corn, black beans and tortilla strips. YYUUMMMMYY! Tried a piece of my friends white pizza. It was so good I had to get one to go to eat tomorrow. WOW... great food! Anybody else ever eat there?

Also, saw The Devil Wears Prada. Very cute, but mostly a chick flick.
  4. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    mmm, pizza kitchen.

so many good places to eat down at Victoria Gardens!! Spoilt for choice. They need a good toy store there though!!

5. jedifan77 Force Ghost

star 5
    I hadn't thought about that, but you're right. No toy store!! What's that about??
  6. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I know, I couldn't beleive it, yeah they have a Thomas the Tank Engine store but no KB Toys or anything. It's a perfect spot for a huge Toys R Us!

It would come in especially handy at christmas cos if there was a toy store it would have everything, instead have to drive all the way down to the Ontario Mills, end up shopping in there for christmas instead.
  7. jedifan77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Ontario Mills has turned into a scary place! A lot more of the young, scary people hang out there (gang type). Very different from the lot that tend to be at Victoria Gardens. We were at both places yesterday and it was very noticable!

Well, I need to go mow the lawn before it starts getting hot. Three more days and I'm back to work. :_|
  8. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I tend to go to the Mills during the week, it's not too far from work for me so I try and go while it's quiet. At a weekend, hell no, I avoid it like the plague, it gets way too busy.

3 days and back to school, wow, does it feel like summer flew by?
  9. jedifan77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Summer? What summer? Feels like the biggest thing I did (besides Comic-Con) was just shuttling the padawan from camp to camp! I could use another week or two!
  10. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thinking of taking a few days for some R & R soon myself. Not had a break since the begining of April.
  11. Rogue_Granger Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I had an interesting night after the meeting! Dellie (who'll be on soon, I promise) and I decided to go to Las Vegas. (we decided this at 1 AM) It was a blast, but I'm completly EXHAUSTED now! We left vegas about 3 pm yesterday.

We needed girl time, and neither of us has been to Vegas since we turned 21, so...we just figured, "what the heck?"

an-e-ways, Much fun was had!
  12. jedifan77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Trips like that are always the best!! Good for you for doing it!! Glad you made it there and back safe and had such a great time!!
  13. jedifan77 Force Ghost

star 5
    The tall skinny kid on the left with the white hat is my padawan.

[image=http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/jedifan/Sea%20World%20Camp%202006/th_Smaller.jpg] [image=http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/jedifan/Sea%20World%20Camp%202006/th_Smaller-Wet.jpg]
  14. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  15. jedifan77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Where do you find these things?? :confused:
  16. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I saw it on the web at a place called yahoo office attachments
  17. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5

mmm, carne asada pizza, had that ast night there, got leftovers for lunch! yummy!
  18. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I must go to the gym today. That's it i'm going right now.

If I get home and I've not been, someone please drag me kicking and screaming down to Bally's and throw me onto the treadmill.

19. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Woohoo! I did it. I got my lazy butt to the gym.

Now to keep it going and get my fitness back.

Got until December to get my running fitness back to attempt at least the 5k at the Inland Empire Run thingy.
  20. jedifan77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Where'd everybody go? :confused:
  21. jedifan77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay, the first cup of coffee has been consumed. It's now time to pick up the ol' paint brush and get going! Woo Hoo. What a terrific way to spend a day! (If I keep telling myself that, I'm hoping to convince myself that it's true!!)

Yes, I'm one of "THOSE" moms who thinks everyone wants to see pictures of her kid. Going with that delusion, here's another one from SeaWorld Career camp:

[image=http://www.seaworld.org/connections/swc/pictures/pictures/0807/9-12/group1/002/images/27.jpg]
  22. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    All painting and no play.

Seaworld looks cool, the weather is perfect at the moment.

23. jedifan77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay, I have 1 hr & 30 minutes to get some serious painting done. "Why", you ask? Because that's how long it will be until the SW Lego II demo is done downloading.

~EDIT~

I was down to about an hour and my 6 month old lab hit the enter button while smelling the keyboard and cancelled the whole thing. UUGGG!! Looks like I've got some extra time to paint!
  24. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I got it installed last night. Hope to try it out tonigh!
  25. jedifan77 Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm posting this from..... ~~WORK~~ :_|

Only in for a few hours today, off tomorrow and then back to regular schedule on Monday. Bummer!!!

I'm so jealous of what the padawan got to do today!

[image=http://www.seaworld.org/connections/swc/pictures/pictures/0807/9-12/group1/003/images/3.jpg]

How cool is that!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.