main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Illusion Series: Part II- Road to Destiny- Yeah. Updated.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by hudzu, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    OK everybody...Here it is...the sequal to Whisper...But first! A disclaimer. Edit:This will also be over at fanfiction.net, but we are putting them up at the same time...So JJ00, don't get any ideas *laughs maniacally*

Disclaimer: Own them we do not!But boy are they fun to play with! Thanks Mr. Lucas!

Road to Destiny
    Written by JediMasterJaina and MasterJacen
    Chapter 1: New Horizons

Jacen Solo awoke to the sun rising over the horizon of Mon Calamari. He watched the sight with awe. It never ceased to amaze him, but he couldn¡¯t help but think about the rainbow bridge of Yuuzhan¡¯tar. He remembered how he had looked on the creation in wonder. He could still see the exact patterns of the flickering colors on the night sky. He felt a pang of guilt in his heart. He knew he should be regretful that he was no longer on Yuuzhan¡¯tar. He knew he should be grateful that he was home, or at least some semblance of home in a sense. But part of him still missed the untamed jungle that Coruscant had become.

Pushing back the thoughts of Yuuzhan¡¯tar, Jacen stretched his arms above his head, trying to get the last of the sleep kinks out of his body. There was so much he had to do today. He had to meet with the Galactic Alliance Intel group. Even after being back for a year, they still had so many questions about the Vong that only he could answer. Then, he had a meeting with the Jedi Council to discuss new scouting missions. After that, he knew that his uncle Luke would want to meet with him. Jacen¡¯s revelations about the Force had proven to have a drastic impact on the Jedi. Granted, though, these same revelations had no impact yet on the war with the Vong.

Resigning himself to the distinct possibility of getting no rest today, he headed for the ¡®fresher.

Just another day in the life of Jacen Solo, he thought.

Jag Fel awoke to the warmth of Jaina Solo-Fel¡¯s petite body pressed against him, one of her arms draped over his body and her leg twisted in the sheets and curled around his own. This seemed to be her favorite sleeping position. Jag didn¡¯t care. He loved waking up like this. Jaina seemed to fit against him perfectly. He inhaled deeply, catching the scent of Jaina¡¯s hair with his breath. They had only been married for two months, but Jag knew deep down, that their marriage was the kind that most only dreamed of having. Granted, the first two months had not been entirely bliss. Jaina was pregnant after all. Jag simply smiled at this though and turned himself over, his hand now able to gently caress the slight swell of her stomach. Jaina stirred. Jag looked on his wife as her eyes fluttered open.

¡°Morning, beautiful.¡± Jag almost had to laugh at himself. This was the way he greeted Jaina every morning and every morning she responded the same way:

¡°Shut up, handsome,¡± and with that she would throw the covers over her head.

Today was no exception.

Jag chuckled lightly as he pulled the sheet away from Jaina¡¯s face. She crinkled her nose and brows at the sudden onslaught of brightness. Jaina never ceased to amaze him. Even in her half-awake state, she was still stunning. He couldn¡¯t believe that she was actually his. She had chosen him. He thanked his lucky stars for every day they had together.

Jaina groaned at the light. ¡°Jag, I wanna go back to sleep!¡± she managed to slur out.

Jag laughed. ¡°We have a briefing at 0800. It¡¯s 0700 now, Jaya. You need to get up and get something to eat.¡±

Jaina¡¯s face brightened slightly at the mention of food. After the first month of her pregnancy, she had become ravenous. Jaina ate anything that was set in front of her. Jag was just grateful that she wasn¡¯t having bouts of morning sickness and that her mood swings weren¡¯t too extreme. Yet.

Jag climbed out of the bed and headed to the ¡®fresher while Jaina padded off to the kitchen. Jag laughed once again. Jaina wasn¡¯t much of a cook. He

2. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    Yay!! It's up!!! Too bad ff.net is being stupid right now....it won't let me upload it. I'm going to try to get it up over there later today, or whenever it will let me load it! In the meantime, read everybody! We're working on the second chapter right now!!

~Jedi Master Jaina

3. Dria_Klivian

Dria_Klivian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2003
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Cool!

LOL

Great work!

:D

Dria

4. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    DRIA!

COULD YOU PLEASE FIX THE SIDE WINDER!!!!

I CANT READ THE POST!!!

:D!!!

THANK YOU!

5. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    FINISHED READING!

THIS IS GREAT!

OH NO!

A kidnapping again! And in the first post too!

You two have really out done yourselves this time!

:D! I look forward to more soon!

6. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    He he he.....it only gets better!!

~Jedi Master Jaina

7. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    WHY DO I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS?

8. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Wow, very good. Jaina and Jacen kiddnapped? Wow. That's basically all I can say, Wow. lol. *brain registers what happened* Noo! Jag better go save them!

9. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Dria: OOOOOhh! Indeed...Muahahaha!

Rogue Really? Well then....Yippy Skippy! w00t! Yay! er-hem...And that bad feeling you might have could be your bowel's ....might wanna have em' checked out :)

J & J:If he dosen't save them...then I'll be very saddened.

JMJ:Indeed it does...wait...why am I saying that...you would know!

Expect the next post within a day or two!

10. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    HA HA VERY FUNNY!

NOW WHERE DID I PUT THAT ICE CREAM CONE???

:D!

11. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    oooOOOooo....ICE CREAM!?!?! Where?!?!

~Jedi Master Jaina

12. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    So JJ00, don't get any ideas *laughs maniacally* fine fine. its not like i gave anything away....

anyway- i love this start but poor guys! they always have problems... and that was tahiri? why the heck is she in the middle of this? poor girl...

-jj00

13. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Next time...On Road to Destiny

Kyp: Why are you crying?

Jag:I can't feel her. I can't feel Jaina

14. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    dria: PLEASE take side-scroll off!

15. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    Upping this thread!!!

Anyways, just an update!! The first part of chapter 2 is on it's way, we're putting the finishing touches on it and then we'll post it!! Hopefully sometime this weekend!

Here's a bit of a teaser.... [face_devil]

She had betrayed him and Jaina. He had trusted her. And she did this! How long had she been working for the Vong? How long had she been earning the trust of everyone, only to stab them all in the backs? He couldn?t believe that he had ever called her a friend; much less had feelings for her.

ooooOOOOoooo.....got your interest now huh?

~Jedi Master Jaina

16. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Okay...here's chp. 2

Chapter II: Captured

Jag Fel ran down the corridor to the hanger. He always wondered why the
    hanger was so far away from the pilot?s quarters. He had been running for
    about two minutes without being stopped. The door to the hanger was right
    there. If he could just reach it. Then, he saw tile. He felt the pain a
    moment later.

?Where are you going? You?re wanted for questioning!? Kyp Durron said. ?Ha!
    Get to the brig, man! Wait?Why are you crying? I didn?t hit you that hard!?

?I-I-I can?t feel her, Durron! I can?t feel Jaina! That?s why I?m crying!
    She may be dead!? Jag said, standing up slowly. ?Now, if you?ll excuse me, I
    have to get to Hapes!? he continued, gasping for breath.

?Oh?Wait! I?m coming with you! I can help!? Kyp said, running after Jag.

?Oh no you don?t!? Jag yelled back.

?Fel, stop! You need me! If you can?t sense Jaina?Then maybe I can! C?mon!
    You know you want to!? Kyp said, replying in a way to suggest he knew Jag
    was going to say that.

?No.? Jag said, reaching his and Jaina?s ship, a heavily modified YT-2200
    called the Frozen Amethyst. It was a wedding gift given to them by Jacen
    and Tenel Ka. He punched the unlock codes into the hatch, and walked
    onboard.

?Gah! I?m tired of all this crap you people feed me! So what, I blew up a
    planet? I was under Exar Kun?s influence. It wasn?t really my fault. And
    further more, everybody treats me with such disrespect. Granted, I earned
    much of it! But, still! All I want to do is see you and Jaina happy! That?s
    all! Nothing else! Please!? Kyp yelled at him in an angry tone.

Jag sighed, and said ?Got any clothes?? He saw Kyp hold up a bag, and smile
    mischievously. ?Er?Take the room at the end of the hall. Not the ?fresher,
    the one before that. Toss your stuff in there. After that, hop in the top
    turret, we may need to blast out of here.? Jag said quickly. He turned
    around and went to the cockpit, to start the Frozen Amethyst up.

Jacen Solo awoke with a groan. Thoughts flashed through his head. Where am
    I? Is Jaina here? Is Jag okay? I was in a corridor?Shot?with a bowcaster.
    That?s the last I remember. Jacen looked around the room, in search of a
    door. There was one. He went over, and tried to open it. Locked. He sat
    there for am minute wondering where he was. There was a faint smell in the
    air. He hadn?t smelled it in months. What was it? He searched his memory.
    Yuuzhan Vong! That?s what it was! It was the smell of Vong.

?Oh, sith!? he muttered. Suddenly, the door opened. There stood three
    Yuuzhan Vong warriors. One of them grabbed him, and threw Jacen over his
    shoulder. They carried him to another room. There sat an Embrace of Pain.
    But it was in use. His sister was in it. It suddenly dawned on him where he
    was. He was on Yuuzhan?tar!

The door opened to reveal a petite female human. Jacen didn?t even have to ask who it was. In the pit of his stomach, he knew.

It was Danni.

Danni Quee.

She had betrayed him and Jaina. He had trusted her. And she did this! How long had she been working for the Vong? How long had she been earning the trust of everyone, only to stab them all in the backs? He couldn?t believe that he had ever called her a friend; much less had feelings for her.

?Having fun yet, Jacen??

Jacen glared at the blonde woman. She had brought him here. He would never forgive her for this.

?I asked you a question, Solo. Answer me.?

Again, Jacen glared at the woman. She did not deserve an explanation. He owed her nothing. And now, she meant less than nothing to him.

?Well, if you won?t answer me, then I?ll just leave you to watch your sister. You already know what she?s going through.? And with that Danni turned and left.

Jacen watched Jaina lying limp in the Embrace of Pain. He knew that he could get her out of there, but if he did, he?d have to put himself or someone else back in to appease the creature. And if he did that, there was no wa

17. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Oh no! Jaina's in the Embrace of Pain when she's pregnent? Bad, very bad. Jacen's gonna get her out though but he'll have to go in? Boy, this isn't too good. Tenel Ka is leading an attack on Yuzantar(sp??). Jag and Kyp are going to Hapes. How much longer before Jaina has the twins? Would pain induce laber? That would be awful, Jaina giving birth to her babies while a captive. NOO!! Tenel Ka, Jag, save them!!!! By the way, nice postie! :)

18. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    J&J- I'm going to try to answer all your questions.....

Yes, Jaina is in the Embrace of Pain while she's pregnant.

No, it's not a good thing...lol

Tenel Ka is indeed leading an assault on Yuuzhan'tar.

Jag and Kyp are on their way to Hapes, but they don't know what Tenel Ka knows...

Jaina won't be having the twins for another 6-7 months. This story is only about two monthe after the end of Whisper.

The pain might induce labor...we'll just have to see.

Jaina might give birth to the twins while in captivity.

Tenel Ka, Jag and Kyp are on their way!!! *cues the superhero music*

Thank you!! I'm glad you liked the postie!! Brings warm feelings to my heart....he he he....

Btw, I really like your sig....lol

~Jedi Master Jaina

19. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    UP!! People please read this!!!

20. Arissa

Arissa Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Yay, the sequel, I can´t belive it took me so long to find it. [face_blush]

Aaaaaa, rollercoster-beginning. [face_love]

Horror and shock together with joy and fun, all at the same time! Sweet mush [face_love] but Peace Brigaders... embrace of pain :_|
    Danni :eek: I get it, you don´t like her ;)
    So Jaina has her own Joruus Cebaoth[sp?]and has been kidnapped to get hold of another set of twins, too.

She got kidnapped again, noooo. You two are really fond of kidnappings aren´t you? :p ;)

An impressive start Master Jacen and Jedi Master Jaina :)

~Arissa

21. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Arissa: Well...lets just put it this way. Would anyone here like to join my KDQN (Kill Danni Quee NOW!) club? If'n you would, then IM or e-mail me! I am literally 100% serious here.

22. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!

23. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    THIS IS DEFFINATELY NOT GOOD!

24. Scoobster

Scoobster Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2002
    danni...a traitor?....OH NO!! [face_shocked]
    mmm hmmm...typical danni haters. trying to make her look like the bad guy huh? i see how it is....

well, its never gonna happen so u guys can have ur fun-lol. at least hes not really gonna end up with tenel ka...

i hope

25. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Scoob:Errr...Tell me you're kidding right?I hope...Right? Ach! Out wit da likesa ya if ya not likeda storee!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.