main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Illusion Series: Part II- Road to Destiny- Yeah. Updated.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by hudzu, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Interesting teaser Ears. I'll be waiting. :D

2. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Sure, shove it all onto me.

3. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    BA- We'll see how fast he can write...lol.. ;)

Gambler- WRITE! WRITE FASTER!!!

~JMJ

4. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
  5. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    You're doing this just to spite me aren't you?

6. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Everyone do the 'up' dance!

7. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
  8. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    I just read through this fic and desperately want to see this fight avoided!

9. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    Thanks for the ups guys!

SA- I have no control over the fight...you'll have to file your complaint with MJ... 8-}

J/K!! I'll see if I can't put in a good word on your behalf...

~JMJ

10. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
  11. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Seriously, I'm working on it....no I'm not. I'm lying. Life's been busy lately...

12. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    That's okay, we understand. Or, at least I do, since life's not been kind to my trying to make a new post for RC. *sighs*

13. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    UPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

14. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Up Up!

Because I can. Any protesters can file with Trickster Production's Your Complaints That You Know We Don't Want To Hear Dept. Thank you.

16. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    You are all in luck!!

MJ just finished the new chapter!!!!

And as soon as I can get ahold of him, I'll tell him to go ahead and post!

~JMJ

17. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    OOO!!! YAY! New post soon! *hugs life out of favoritests authors*

*does dances and passes out candy*

18. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    Okay...here's the new chapter....MJ couldn't post it cause his compy's being funny....Enjoy!! :D

CHAPTER 9

Kyp stood in one fluid motion and stretched his arm forward to Xaria, raising her to her feet. Then, he enclosed her in a crushing, fervent embrace.

?I?m not going to leave you, Xar. Nothing in this galaxy can make me.? He tipped her face up to meet his gaze, her tear-filled eyes breaking his heart. ?Shh?come here.? He gathered her tighter into his arms.

?I?I can?t help it, Kyp. If you go to save Jacen and Jaina, you?ll die. I couldn?t stand that.? Tears spilled over her long auburn lashes and down her cheeks, leaving trails through the mechanic?s grease that streaked her face. To Kyp, there had never been a more stunning sight and it made his soul ache for her.

?I?m not going anywhere,? he said. Xaria looked up at him once more and found she was drowning in his gaze.

She didn?t even realize that his face was drawing nearer to hers, nor did she take in that he was going to kiss her until his lips were covering hers.

Tenel Ka stood in the control room of the Hapan battle fleet, surveying the various data that came in from her fleets. She had left Jag in complete control of her task force, but she still had some idea of what was going on, even though her own military experience was limited.

?Move the battle dragons to sector one-one-nine-five-three and tell them to form up in the kappa position. Tell the starfighter squadrons to assume delta formation and commence primary diagnostics for engaging light-speed. We move to Tynna to regroup,? Jag commanded.

And so it begins, Tenel Ka thought, Force be with us all.

Kyp jumped and shook his head. Xaria was still seated across from him, deep in meditation.

What the kriff? He thought. What was that? Did I really just kiss Xaria, or was that just a vision? Was I daydreaming?

Xaria peeked an eye open, seeing a very confused Kyp sitting across from her.

?Something on your mind, flyboy?? she asked mischievously.

Kyp shook his head, as if shaking could somehow clear all the thoughts that swam about.

?No, no, nothing at all.? He answered, uneasily.

Xaria looked at him, concerned. ?You sure about that? Looks like there?s a thousand Ewoks dancing on your brain.?

Kyp shook his head again. No, just the fact that I?m fantasizing about kissing you and I?ve known you less than a day. I?ve really have to get these hormones in check.

He forced a smile and extended the crook of his arm. ?Nothing at all, Xar. Come on, I?ll walk you back to our quarters.?

Xaria raised a single thin, auburn eyebrow. ?Our quarters?? she asked, teasingly. ?Someone?s got big plans.?

In the span of two parsecs, Kyp face turned Hoth-ice white. ?Did I say that? I meant ?your quarters?. I really did!?

Xaria laughed and took his proffered arm. ?Sure you did. Just get me home and we?ll see how your luck holds out.?

??and then the speeder stopped from underneath me, and I flew over and landed in a bantha pen!?

Xaria crinkled her nose and stuck out the tip of her tongue, imagining the smell that Kyp must have been face to face with. It was all she could do to keep from laughing.

Kyp stopped walking and gave Xaria a pained look. ?You really hurt me, Xar.? He thumped his chest. ?Right here.?

Xaria arched an eyebrow at Kyp?s feigned anguish. It was only a matter of seconds before they were both reduced to fits of giggles. Xaria slapped Kyp on his arm and motioned toward the building complex about 200 feet away.

?There are my quarters.?

?Well, then, I?ll walk you to your door.?

It was all Kyp could do to settle the butterflies in his stomach. He didn?t want those to be her quarters; he wanted to walk right past the building and keep walking with Xaria all night. His wish was not to come true though. Within seconds, they had reached Xaria?s door.

?Well-?

?Well-?

They both stopped and blushed

19. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Ahhhhhhhhhh! Evil postie! Bad Jaina!

EDIT: Woohoo! First reply! :D

20. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Kobe: Bad Jaina indeed.....muhahahahahaha....

21. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Nice Kyp stuff. [face_love] I can't believe Jaina! :mad: How stupid can you be?! Argh!

22. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Hey, it's all part of my masterplan....which I have no idea what my master plan is....oh well.

23. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    MJ postied.... YIPPEES That was great...

1 must get jag back to jaina

2 must let jacen be okay.. tenel needs him

3.....MUSH

24. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Great post.

[face_devil] cliffie though. Jacen will be okay, right? You wouldn't kill your namesake right? Please.

25. hunter_ofthe_myst_ra

hunter_ofthe_myst_ra Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 2003
    wow! that was so good! :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.