main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Illusion Series: Part II- Road to Destiny- Yeah. Updated.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by hudzu, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    Okee....I promised you a teaser so here you go. Hope this will keep you satisfied until we get chapter 5 up! It shouldn't be long now....

*TEASER!!*

He reached for the hydrospanner, but his hand never found it. Instead, he connected with flesh. Under the Amethyst, he couldn?t see what he was grabbing at. Then, he heard a soft female voice, obviously the owner of the flesh he was touching.

?Is my knee really that attractive?? she asked.

Embarrassed, Kyp slid out from under the Amethyst. In front of him stood possibly the most beautiful woman he?d ever seen. She had deep auburn hair that extended to her waist and big startling ice-blue eyes. ?Ummm?.I was looking for this.? He said, standing and grabbing the first thing he could find, a fusion coil. He looked sheepishly down at his hands, suddenly wishing that he were under the Amethyst again.

*END TEASER!!*

Hope you liked....and it should keep you curious for a while....lol...I'm evil, aren't I?

EDIT!! 100!! YES!! WOOHOO!!! PARTY TIME!!!

~JMJ

2. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    *passes out cake and ice cream*

3. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Chapatah numbah fivah! Enjoy! Cos' I just got Reunion...And Galaxies! w00t!

******************************************************************************************
    Jacen Solo sat in the small room that was doubling as a cell.
    He and Jaina were quietly planning amongst themselves.

?What about your Vongsense?? Jaina inquired.

?I tried it already.? Jacen replied, ?For some reason,
    I can?t access it. How about we sne-? he started to strategize,
    when he was interrupted by a loud gasp by Jaina. ?Jaya, Jaya?
    Are you all right?? Jacen asked in a worried voice.

?I can feel him again. I can feel Jag.? Jaina said warmly.

Jag! Jag, can you feel me?, she inquired over their mental link.

Jaina? Where are you?
    Are you hurt? Is Jacen with you?
    Are our children alright? Don?t worry baby, we?re coming to get you!
    Jag replied hurriedly, as if he was afraid their link would close.

Coruscant. No. Yes. And Yes. She replied.

Jacen sat there watching his sister talk to her husband over their mental link.
    He was so intent on pondering how
    Jaina and Jag had created their mental link, that he didn?t notice the lone figure enter the small room.

Kyp sat in the hangar bay on Hapes, clearly frustrated. He had been trying for the last four hours to fix the repulsorlifts
    on the Frozen Amethyst.
    Jag had gone off about an hour ago,
    claiming that he was ?taking a walk?.

That?s a pretty long walk, Kyp thought ruefully. He reached for the hydrospanner, but his hand never found it. Instead, he connected with flesh. Under the
    Amethyst, he couldn?t see what he was grabbing at.
    Then, he heard a soft female voice, obviously the owner of the flesh he was touching.

?Is my knee really that attractive?? she asked.

Embarrassed, Kyp slid out from under the Amethyst.
    In front of him stood possibly the most beautiful woman he?d ever seen. She had deep auburn hair that extended to her waist and big startling ice-blue eyes.
    ?Ummm?.I was looking for this.? He said, standing and grabbing the first thing he could find, a fusion coil.
    He looked sheepishly down at his hands, suddenly wishing that he were under the Amethyst again.

?If I?m guessing correctly, you don?t use fusion coils to repair damaged repulsorlifts.? She said, laughing.

Kyp shot her an annoyed glance. ?And I supposed that you know how to fix them??

The woman smiled. ?Actually, yes, I do.? There was no gloating in her tone, just an eagerness to help that Kyp could see in her eyes. He nodded.

?Alright, then. I can use all the help I can get.?

The woman extended her hand. ?I?m Xaria Bian, wandering soul and mechanic extraordinaire. And you would be???

Kyp took her extended hand. It was warm and much smaller than his. He could have sworn he felt a jolt of electricity when their flesh had connected.
    He shook those thoughts from his mind. ?Kyp,? he said, ?Kyp Durron-?

Xaria gasped. ?Kyp Durron?!? she squeaked.

Kyp laughed. He offered her a low, sweeping bow. ?None other.? He said.

?The same Kyp Durron who-?

He nodded, solemnly. ?The same, physically at least. The mind is older, tired.?

Xaria eyed him, warily. ?I guess that would explain the fusion coil for the repulsorlifts.?

Kyp laughed again. ?So are you going to help me or not??

?Just show me where to start.?

Jacen slowly turned his head, as he realized that there was someone else in the room with him and his sister.
    It was Danni Quee. She threw a sword in his direction. He caught it subliminally and slowly stood up, weary from the Embrace.

?Fight?? he asked.

?Fight.? Danni confirmed.

4. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Jacen slowly turned his head, as he realized that there was someone else in the room with him and his sister. It was Danni Quee. She threw a sword in his direction. He caught it subliminally and slowly stood up, weary from the Embrace.

?Fight?? he asked.

?Fight.? Danni confirmed.

FIGHT!!!! :p

Uh-oh, Kyppie's got himself a love interest! :eek: :D

5. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    JMK- Nothin' wrong with Kyp gettin' some action of his own..... ;) Btw, thanks for all your help with Xaria. I owe you big time!

~JMJ

6. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Yeay!! Kyppie's got himself a love interest. I like!! ;) That was cute how Jaina and Jag were talking. :D How did their link hook-up again? Hmm. I'm off to ponder that.

7. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Sorry bout the double post. That's the second one today!!! *leaves thread ranting about how computers are against her*

8. Sith_Priestess

Sith_Priestess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    *Does a hppy dance for Kyp*

Go Kyp! Go Kyp!

I'm with Jacen, I wanna know how Jaina and Jag created the mental link too...

FIGHT!! *cheers*

Great postie!

~Priestess

9. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Yay! good job

10. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    I love JMJ!!!!

DANNI MUST DIE...that's all i have to say.

*mutters something that can't be said on family friendly forum*

Jag and Jaina=aww. They are so cute together!!

11. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    I liked this, a lot!

I'm looking forward to more soon!

Keep up the good work!
    (Sweet Force no! That last comment of mine makes me sound like my English teacher!!!)

Ah well, y'know what I mean anyway!

Shelly
    :D

12. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    I liked this, a lot!

I'm looking forward to more soon!

Keep up the good work!
    (Sweet Force no! That last comment of mine makes me sound like my English teacher!!!)

Ah well, y'know what I mean anyway!

Shelly

13. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Oops, just realised I double posted yesterday! Sowwy!

Anyway,
    UP!

14. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    J&J- Patience...all will be revealed in due time... :D

Priestess- Someone's excited!! Lol...Yay Kyp!! You got yourself a woman now!!! lol....but will all turn out alright with her? We'll just have to see.... [face_devil]

Jedi-Roxy- Yay!! Another new reader!! Welcome!

JPJ- I love you too!! lol.... DIE DANNI DIE!!!! Sorry...I just don't like her at all....::growls at the thought of Danni:: I like the J/J stuff too...Mush is so much fun! [face_love]

JSS- LOL!! There's nothing wrong with sounding like an English teacher...lol! My favorite teacher was my English teacher. She's the one who got me writing my fan fics! Don't worry about the double-posties! It happens to all of us... ;)

All of you need to pop over to JediDannySkywalker's fanfic/role-playing board! It a place where we can post our fics and just chill...there'll be contest and other stuff, but you all need to check it out!

Across the Stars

~JMJ

15. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    Shameless UP!!

16. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    I will have no shameless plug-ins on my board! Because I saw Pirates of the Carribian! Muhahahahaha! I am unshamed to add this link to their site! http://pirates.movies.go.com/ No! That dosen't count as a shameless plug in, because I did it!

17. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    chapter 6! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
    Jacen vs. Danni!
    Short! Done entirley by M_J

He stood there, breathing heavily. He held in his hand a ceremonial-fighting sword. His opponent suddenly let out a shrill scream. She ran towards him as he brought his sword up in a defensive stance. The twin swords met.

Durasteel scraped durasteel as the two opponents fought for the upper hand in the winner takes all battle of life and death. His mind was fully into the battle. His body, a living weapon. His opponent was weaker than him. He knew he could defeat her. All he had to do was find the right opening.

He jumped back, narrowly dodging a swipe from his opponent. He brought his sword back up, and took to the offense.

Swipe. Slash. Parry. Backstep. His mind was arush with keeping up with her attacks. She was faster than him. He knew that now. In fighting, quicker was better than stronger. He had long ago started to perspire. His hands were wet with sweat. Once again, he took to the offensive side of the battle.

The two warriors were an even match. He knew that the only hope of survival he had was to overpower her grip on the sword. He took a risk, and raised his sword high. His opponent took advantage of the situation, and lunged her sword forward. He quickly brought his sword down, with all of his strength.

For several seconds, nothing happened. Then she fell to the ground. He looked around the room, which was eerily silent. He looked down, and smiled. There was a sword in him. A sword with a hand on it. He reached down, and pulled his hand up. There was blood on his fingertips.

He looked around him, for what was possibly the last time, and fell to the ground.

18. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    :eek: What?! No! He can't die. Please don't let him die. *on knees begging*

19. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    [face_shocked] I had nothing to do with this!! It's great, btw!!

::pulls MJ aside:: What in the....? You're not really going to kill him are you?

~JMJ

20. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    U KILLED JACEN!!! NOOOOO!!! *starts to cry*

*gets sword and goes after the sith blonde scientist*

21. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Why M_J! Why'd you kill your namesake? Hasn't he been through as it is already? You evil, evil man! Noooooooooooo! :_|

22. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    Now guys...look at this line again.....

He looked around him, for what was possibly the last time, and fell to the ground.

Jacen isn't nessecarily dead....he's just wounded really bad....I don't know what MJ is planning to do..we'll see.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

~JMJ

23. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Whoo! Enjoy pirates! Great flick! *throws surprise party for her* As for the rest of you.....Muhahahahahahahahaha

24. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Is he dead, or isn't he??? Poor Jasa, he's such a pain-magnet!!!

25. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uh-oh. Jacen is hurt!!! Again. Man! He needs to work on not getting injured because I think he's forgotten how to do it. :D I can't wait for more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.