main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Illusion Series: Part II- Road to Destiny- Yeah. Updated.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by hudzu, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    *passes out cake, ice cream, and spoons* EAT UP DAMMIT!!!

2. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    UP!

I'll eat some cake! I don't mind the fact that it's probably stale by now...

hehehe!
    Shelly
    :D

3. Sith_Priestess

Sith_Priestess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    Good post!

I am upset you hurt Jacen, but at least it isn't Jag...

~Priestess

4. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
  5. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    Agh!! The bottom of page three?! That won't do! Up you go!!

~JMJ

6. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
  7. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    *Kicks post up dag-nabit!* Bleary eyed! Tired! Cant...stop...playing...Galaxies! BTW...my first charcter was named...Juret Harget...Recognize? Yeah...Dead intel guy from chapter one...In his bio, i put that he one day dreams of being an intel officer for the rebal alliance....:)

8. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    UUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  10. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Heres chapter 6b! w00t!

Jaina watched in slow motion as Jacen fell to the ground, bleeding from the sword wound in his stomach.

?JASA!!!? she screamed as she ran to his side. Danni lay nearby, completely unconscious. Jaina?s Force awareness suddenly came flooding back to her. She realized that Danni had been blocking them. She pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind as she set to work to slowing the flow of blood coming from Jacen.

?Jasa, hold on. Please hold on.? Jaina pleaded.
    Kyp was laughing uncontrollably as Jag came back into the hangar. He noted the petite red-head standing next to him, working on the ship.

?How soon until the Amethyst is up and running again?? Jag asked.

?Not too long now, just have to?..there. Done,? The woman said. Jag looked questioningly at Kyp, who smile in turn.

?Jag Fel, meet Xaria Bian. Self made wandering soul and mechanic extraordinaire.? Xaria proffered a hand at Kyp?s introduction, which Jag accepted.

?Thank you for helping Kyp with the ship, Ms. Bian-?

?Xaria, please.?

?-Xaria. If there?s any way we can repay you, I?ll gladly cover any expenses.?

Xaria held up a hand. ?I only ask for two things in payment. One, if I could so kindly hitch a ride off this rock from you, I would greatly appreciate it.?

Jag looked at Kyp. The eagerness in Kyp?s eyes could not be masked. Jag stifled a laugh. ?Of course. And the other???

?Good ole Kyp here has to take me out for dinner.?

Again, Jag glanced at Kyp, who nodded once, the anticipation glittering in his eyes. ?I guess it?s a deal then. We?re leaving in a standard hour.?

Xaria nodded. ?I?ll get my stuff.?

Kyp laughed. ?And I?ll get to-? He stopped mid-sentence and grabbed at his stomach, doubling over in pain. ?Jacen!? he cried out before he plunged into the darkness.

Jacen lay on the ground, detached from the physical world. The pain that was initially there had disappeared. He didn?t care though. Pain was nothing to him. He saw only shadows.

Jaina quickly ripped the sword out of his chest.

Jacen saw a long, straight shape pulled from the area of his chest. He smiled. Whose hand was that? he wondered faintly. Must have been that girl?s? What was her name again? Denny? Danny? Danni. That was it. Danni Queen. Shame for her.

Jaina quickly ripped off Jacen?s shirt and placed it over the wound.

Hey! That?s my shirt! What are you doing? Jacen thought absentmindedly. Hahaha. I look good shirtless. Except for that blood of course. Hey! Don?t wipe the blood with my shirt! That?s a good shirt! He continued thinking.

Jaina slumped over, unconscious.

?Jasa! Jasa! Come back here!? A figure said in Jacen?s head.

Ha. Hahaha! Jasa! What kind of a name is that? Jacen thought.

?Jasa, it?s me Jaya. Your sister! Take my hand? she said.

?What? Why?? he said, grabbing her hand.

?Because you?re getting married. You have to survive for your fiancée. Do it for her.? She said.

?Fiancée? Who am I getting married to?? he asked.

?Tenel Ka! Don?t you remember, Tenel Ka? Warrior queen from Dathomir and Hapes?? she reminded him.

?Oh?her? I?m getting married to her?? he asked.

?Yes!? she replied.

?Oh?o-?
    he started to say, but suddenly stopped as his eyes opened, consciousness flooding back to him. Who was that? It was that Danni girl again, Jacen thought deliriously.

?NOW I WILL FINISH YOU, JACEN SOLO!? she growled, ? Die- oops?? she used the Force to call her lightsaber to her hand, except her hand wasn?t there, so the saber went flying away from her.

?Some Jedi you are, can?t even call your lightsaber to you,? Jaina said as she called Danni?s discarded saber to her hand, a feral glint in her eyes. ?Now you?ll see what happens to those who hurt my brother.?

I'm thinking of ranaming this fic ''THE CLIFFIE FIC'' Comments? Mr.T?

11. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    ANNOUNCEMENT!

Okay, as you may have noticed, the name of the story has been changed. After much consideration, MJ and I decided that it needed to be done. Most of you know that this is the sequel to Whisper and there are going to be more stories that follow this one. So after much thinking, the story has been renamed to reflect the name of the series, Illusion. Look for more to be in this series, it will most likely follow the Fel children and the future Solo children well into their adulthood.

~JMJ

12. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Much consideration? You said you wanted to rename it, so i said okay...then I went jonoju fishing! *walks off singing*

13. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
  14. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    lalala...UP!

15. Sith_Priestess

Sith_Priestess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    Super post guys. I know that this is going to sound sick but I found the part where Jacen was delerious really funny. And Jag and Kyp are so priceless. Good job :)

~Priestess

16. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    Priestess- It doesn't sound sick!! MJ meant for it to be funny! LOL....Wait till later....Kyp and Xaria's dinner date isn't going to be as smooth as Kyp would like... [face_devil]

~JMJ

17. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    *kicks up*

18. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Gr8 post, as always!

19. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    DQ- Thanks!! We'll have more soon...

~JMJ

20. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    BIG UP!!!

Please read... [face_pleading]

~JMJ

21. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
  22. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    This is great guys keep it up!

23. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    *pants for breath* woo! I just caught up, starting from the beginning of Whisper. awesome, awesome stories. too much for me to actually do a chapter by chapter review. very good characterization, awesome descriptions of events or persons, and a totally amazing plot. i'd love to see even more of this soon!

-jedida

24. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Wow. Excellent post. :) Poor Jacen, can't hardly remember a kriffin' thing. :(

LOL@Danni Queen! [face_laugh]

25. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Awesome postie. :D That was great with Jacen being delirious. lol. Jaina probably would have slapped him over the head if he wasn't going to die. ;) I hope Jaina finishes off Danni. *rubs her hands together while grinning evilly* :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.