main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Illusion Series: Part II- Road to Destiny- Yeah. Updated.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by hudzu, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    OKay, I have to do this...

UP!!!!!

And, if I'm not mistaken this should be post 200!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!

~JMJ

2. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    hey this is UPPIES

why havent u other guys been upping i hav discovered that upping helps make the writer happy as i amone myelf and sometimes if u up they p0st sooner so this is

UPPIES

by the way : I loveeeeeeee the story and now jainaina needs to be safe and go back to a certain supremly hot coloel who is in agony for her and the children!!!!!!

get my drift? good now go type up me another postie adn

ATTENTION ALL : THIS IS A SHAMELESS PLUG

NEED J/J READ MY STORY LOVE WITHSTANDS EVERYTHING I LOVE NEW READERS LINK IN MY SIGNATURE

3. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    jg15- Thanks for the up! I'm trying to work on a new post, but college life is not allowing me much time right now....I'll have one up as soon as I can.

~JMJ

4. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    All right, since she's JMJ's not having much luck because of da college, I shall go ahead and update, with the fight between Jacen and Jaina. Look for it in the next four days....I'm expirimenting in this story with different types of fights, so this will be a dialog fight, where they speak while fighting...Update in a few! (prolly wed.)

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    I'm glad to hear that we'll be getting a post sometime soon! :D

JMJ: That sucks that college is taking so much of your time. My one sister got special permission to take 19 credits. I swear, she's a freak! She's majoring in Physics Education and has a minor in Theator. She's a little messed up. She's a sophemore. :p What are you majoring in? My other sister is a freshmen and is majoring in business. She has a lot of extra time on her hands though. She's coming home every other weekend. [face_plain] If you're going to college stay at college! :p Sorry, just a bit of sisterly love going on there. ;)

J&J

6. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!! Wow, this needs a major upping. :( Please come back!

7. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  8. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    Thanks for the up, CG!!! Sorry I don't have much time to work on R2D....school and everything keeps me soooo busy!! On the upside, I saw my first opera Sunday and I'm prolly going again this weekend...if my Jag and I can get rush tickets...we'll see. *crosses fingers* Also, everyone wish me luck tomorrow because I have to go back to the doctor for a checkup after the last surgery I had...let's hope everything is okay....

~JMJ

9. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    She'll be all right...Inform Lord Vader we have a prisoner.

10. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    JMJ: That's okay! ;) Just wanted to make sure you guys didn't forget. :) An opera? Sounds like fun... kinda. lol. I'm not really into that kind of stuff. lol. Hope that you're pronounced healthy! :D

MJ: [face_laugh]

11. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    Gambler- He he he.....Thanks...*huggles*

CG- Thanksies!! Hopefully I can get tix to the opera tomorrow...it's so wonderful!! It's Carmen!!! Classic story of fatal attraction!!! Ah....I love the opera...and I'm going to see a play tonight! CABARET!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

~JMJ

12. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  13. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Nooo! Don't let this story DIE! I just started reading it! I love it!

14. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Up again, because I really do love this story, even if it's dead

15. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    It's not dead, our lives have just been busy. Now that breaks here, we can update it. RIGHT, co-author? RIGHT??!

16. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Yeah, it's okay, I was just saying dead because the last post was a while ago. *sighs sadly then prods co-author of you for fun of it*

17. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    Hey! Hey! Hey!!

No prodding here....lol...j/k...

We'll see what we can do as far as a post. I have some time and my bf has provided me with much mush in my life, that he gave me permission to use as part of the story. So the little inspiration fairy may visit me this week...we'll see...

~JMJ

18. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Yay!! *stops prodding at once* I'll just continue upping for you then!!

*up*

19. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
  20. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  21. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    Thanks for the ups you two!!!

Guess who's been a good little monkey and has been working on a post? 8-}

I'll give you a teaser!!

?I?I can?t help it, Kyp. If you go to save Jacen and Jaina, you?ll die. I couldn?t stand that.? Tears spilled over her long auburn lashes and down her cheeks, leaving trails through the mechanic?s grease that covered her face. To Kyp, there had never been a more stunning sight and it made his soul ache for her.

That's all you get for now!! It should be done within the next two days...my lovely co-author has a 48 hour ban from the boards...so expect a post sometime this week!! Thanks so much for being so patient!!

~JMJ

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Yeay!!! A postie soon! :D That was an intriguging teaser. :) How'd he get banned?

23. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    CG- Thanks!!

And he was banned because he was a bad boy...we'll leave it at that...lol 8-}

~JMJ

24. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Sounds good to leave it at that. :D Happy Christmas/Hannukah! [sp] Hope to see a post soon!!!

25. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    -Trickster- I've finished my part of the post...it's up to him now...btw, Welcome to the story!!!!

~JMJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.