main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD The "I'm bored, what are you all doing" thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Lozza, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lozza

Lozza Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    Yeah Lozza is bored... Been waiting most of the day to get my PC at work fixed.

2. HappyBob

HappyBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Lozza's bored, and I am on a quest: to get hold of The Office season four finale before somebody spoils the ending. The past two years have ended with solid twists. Since this one will determine the nature of next year's spinoff show, I'm expecting the same here.

I'm dubious about the idea of a spinoff (diluting the franchise, and all that jazz), but I'm very willing to be surprised. The final scene of last week's episode cruelly hinted at one of the major characters moving to a new city. I live in hope that this is either (a) a red herring, or (b) something the writers have considered very thoroughly indeed.

I could go on, but... is anyone else here keeping up with this show?

3. morgan-aleghieri

morgan-aleghieri Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    Well that was surreal.

I just got a telephone call out of the blue from one of my old TAFE comrades - Apparently he just got out of jail for tax fraud. [face_hypnotized]

... and maybe Lozza is bored.

4. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    Lozza's bored... I've been playing Hot Wheels cars with the munchkin, although now I'm a bit bored. "can I got outside and play?" he asks on a 17 degree afternoon when it's pouring rain. Umm..no!

Also in the midst of spring cleaning in Winter. Making hard decisions about what I don't need and what's just taking up space, in preparation for the big move...into the Thunderdome in a month or so.

Thunderdome..hmm maybe we'll assume a new name for the residence of Goobs me and the munchkin. DS9? Enterprise, although going by the backyard, maybe Dagobah might be more appropriate. ;)

5. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Dagobah, it will be.
    Yesss...

6. Lozza

Feb 8, 2005
    Lozza is bored. Her supervisor thinks she has developed the powers of telepathy. And she doesn't think she will be able to put in a full day's work.
    I want to go home!

7. Lozza

Feb 8, 2005
    Lozza is bored so she fetched a shovel.

8. Magnus_Darcrider

Magnus_Darcrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2005
    Lozza's bored, and so am I.

Day to day is fine, but this whole "life" thing is kind of in limbo until I get a job. Until then, courage.

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

9. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    I'm bored too. Kid is watching an acquired copy of Speed Racer the movie that I'm watching bits of; cruising internet for cars to buy..yes Goobs wants a bogan car and I'll just have to cope; eating ice cream and contemplating ironing. GOD NO!

10. Lozza

Feb 8, 2005
    Contemplating IRONING? IRONING!!?

11. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    Resisted that horrible urge. Ended up going to bed to read almost straight after the kid did, and falling asleep a half hour later. Just can't read like I used to!

12. Chaos92

Chaos92 Jedi Youngling

Aug 18, 2008
    Oh so bored..... I'm waiting for the new NCIS episode to start.........Isn't too long a wait though.

13. Magnus_Darcrider

Nov 24, 2005
    Lozza's bored, and so am I. Last week was a high drama, high calorie week. So far this week is kinda "meh". Which is actually healthier and probably for the best, but it does take a bit of time to adjust and settle back down again.

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

14. morgan-aleghieri

Mar 18, 2006
    Lozza may or may not be bored, I'm feeling ouchy and grouchy, although the grouchy part is being taken care of be the coffee I had earlier.

I went to Paul's Fencing thingummy on Tuesday which was neato - I didn't die in the warm ups, so that's nice. Generally it was all a bundle of fun.

About today though, muscles I haven't had correspondence from for years are starting to send me unfriendly communications - which I actually find quite amusing. I'm sure the novelty of saying, "I didn't even know there were muscles there!" will wear off eventually though. :p

15. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    I'm bored. Really bored. REally really really bored. SO bored in fact I just entirely cleaned and changed around Goobs desk. I had permission. Well..I got permission. Sort of. Oops, he's just come home. If you don't hear from me, good knowing you.

Seriously, being home this long has tested my boredom levels to the max. I'm even bored when I'm busy!!!!

How's your Friday?

16. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Lozza's bored...I'm upgrading mah pc.

17. Lozza

Feb 8, 2005
    I'm bored. I've a crusty old laptop next to my work PC. It's a toshiba tecra 8000 - this sort of thing was available while I was in high school :eek:

18. Magnus_Darcrider

Nov 24, 2005
    Loz's bored, and I'm organising my schedule whilst listening to some pretty poor dance music (it was Wednesday's Album of the Day, and I'm behind) whilst throwing back obscene amounts of coffee to squash this headache that threatens to crack my skull open like an egg. Wasn't I supposed to detox from this stuff??

Also, I'm not wearing pants, but that's cos it's Friday. Get those thighs out people! :p

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

19. ImperialCourtessan

ImperialCourtessan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Loz's bored.

I'm so bored this week I just finished marathoning the entire 6 seasons of Sex In The City, AND the movie.

Did I mention Loz's bored?

20. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    OOh 6 seasons of Sex and the City. Something I probably would've done this week if I owned it. Actually I'm in a very large spending mood right now..hmmmm.

I'm about half way through season 7 of Buffy, and realised how much of this season I missed. I'm bored yes, but it's a good way to pass the time. I do however officially only have today and tomorrow of being bored before I have to return to work, so I should try to up the stakes for occupying my bored self. 8 seasons of Gilmore girls in 2 days?? No..not that bored.

21. Lozza

Feb 8, 2005
    Yes, I'm bored again. Everyone left me to go to a meeting leaving only vague instructions which I followed but didn't yield the document I'm after :(

Which leaves me to deal with the crusty tecra 8000.

22. morgan-aleghieri

Mar 18, 2006
    Lozza may or may not be bored,

I'm making sure this thread doesn't get locked :p. Also spending a few precious moments to procrastinate, looking at teh twitters, pining for the end of the day, humming along to Kate Miller-Heidke, and wishing my co-worker would do some freakin' work.

23. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    Lozza may be bored and I'm trying to think of a good new thread to give CPR to these ere boards! However can't think of any as I'm also bored and doing dumb facebook quizzes, chatting on MSN and considering getting onto Twitter. OH YEAH, that's all why these boards passed away ;)

I'll post a new topic when I think of one...... hmm

24. morgan-aleghieri

Mar 18, 2006
    Sorry K, can't log on at work any more and I'm guilty of being on the twitters too much. I'll try post here more [face_blush]

25. Lozza

Feb 8, 2005
    work has these boards blocked now :s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.