main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD The "I'm bored, what are you all doing" thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Lozza, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoGuE_StreaK

RoGuE_StreaK Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 24, 2005
    I'm semi-drunk, listening to Stabbing Westward (was going to post them in the YKWG thread, an old favourite resurrected in my listening playlist), and itching to find myslef some karaoke... about to wander down the road to O'tooles, failing that maybe train'n'stagger to the Vic...

PS. Cas (you don't mind if I call you Cas, big fella?[:D]) , my vehicumular is kinda in a similar situation, still plenty drivable, but need to replace BOTH driveshafts due to outer right and inner left CV boots being gone for a while...

PPS. I'll apologise for this tomorrow...:D

2. casual-jedi

casual-jedi Jedi Master star 4

May 6, 2002
    Say, this droid you sent me has got a bad motivator!:p

It's okay though Kahlan, between my mum's Territory and my sister's Barina... I'll get around fine.

LOL at Pods+Tristan&Isolde=Bustin' Out & Blubberin'.:)

3. ImperialCourtessan

ImperialCourtessan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Well I'm stuck at work, waiting in the lunchroom for IT Support to call me back so I can start taking calls and DO something ... I started work at 10, shifted desks, and basically been sitting twidling my thumbs since 10:45 ... oh, it's been ? 90mins so far, and as it's 12:25 I'm on my first break!!!!!

EBBYWUN GO *AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!!*

4. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    AAAAAArrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!

5. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Castle Aaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhh.

6. morgan-aleghieri

morgan-aleghieri Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    Maybe he was dictating!

7. casual-jedi

May 6, 2002
    I didn't think men could produce milk...[face_whistling]

8. General Cargin

General Cargin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 15, 1999
    The way I feel about work at the moment, that little story better belongs in the YKWG thread.

As for anything else... I'm bored, and waiting for 2pm to roll around so I can play poker.

9. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Why wait?

10. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    What I'm doing: Waiting for the WoW server to let me in dammit!!! [must get full version of game]

11. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Meh, do something else then. :p

12. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    I am 'treating' myself to the episode of the x-files set in the bermuda triangle which is widely regarded at the ep where they 'jumped the shark'

13. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm catching up with the boards after a week's absence, then I'm goin' to bed. It's been a long, crappy week, and I'm going to savour the feeling of sleeping long past when I should be leaving to go to my 9:00 lecture tomorrow morning.

14. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Lozza's possibly still bored, and I am online at a place that has a frakking techno version of the Baywatch theme music.

Thank smeg my mobile can play MP3s!

15. Lozza

Lozza Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    Bored, waiting to got to the doctor to get a mole cut off my back :p
    BTW, Marv, what the hell are you doing playing WoW???

16. Magnus_Darcrider

Magnus_Darcrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2005
    Seconded. Don't succumb to the WoW beast Marv, or we'll have to get kahli to shake you like a British Nanny.

Good luck at the doc's Lozza. Hope they give you some nice drugs for afterwards.

Currently I'm reading the boards (busy in the last 12 hours) then going back to finish off 'The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.' I might try and get myself out of the house today, I've been cooped up for a week nearly now.

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

17. casual-jedi

May 6, 2002
    This mole???
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bc/Comedy-company-kylie.jpg]
    I guess I'm bored too...[face_whistling]
    Just sittin round, waiting to get my car back.

Sweet Serenity!!!

18. morgan-aleghieri

Mar 18, 2006
    Currently bored out of my very much insane mind.

Also craving Salt and Vinigar potato chips. Someone must bring me chips. Right NOW. [face_thinking]

And then you will KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!
    Or Zim... [face_thinking]
    Or face the wrath of the Moose!! [face_devil]

Gimme chips! [face_plain]

Must.. retain.. what's left of sanity... just for two minutes longer... [face_worried]

19. Magnus_Darcrider

Magnus_Darcrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2005
    I leave you to your...Moosey Fate...

20. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    You look like you need waffles! Hooo hooo hooo!

21. morgan-aleghieri

Mar 18, 2006
    hehehee :D

I am currently (shock) bored - and counting down the hours/minutes until I get to leave.

For some reason I had the Hugo 2:Whodunnit introduction music stuck in my head this morning, and now I'm wishing I had my WotW cds here to revel in its awesomeness before the shindig tonight. Ah well, I can always sing all the songs in my head :)

Also, the cafeteria was outta my strawberry yogurt (a breakfast necessity), so I tried the mango cheesecake. Not too bad, however I was unable to finish it due to its overly cheesecakiness. [face_thinking]

I suddenly have an urge to play through all the hugo games... though that would probably only take an hour of my time, then I'd have to think of something to do with the rest of my day.

Advent Children soundtrack for the win. [face_dancing] I've had the thing on repeat at work for the last two days. >_>;;

22. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    I'm bored in the " I should be trying to get those dried pieces of playdough out of the carpet whilst Finn's asleep, but would rather be doing nothin" kind of way.

Went to Shorncliffe this morning, played in the sand, on swings, climbed trees..oh the kid did, I watched. Went into sandgate and fed turtles and eels and had Bruffins from Brumbys. Lovely things!..and he fell asleep on the way home all tuckered out. I totally should run him around in the sun every day.

Got burnt a little though..warm day out there. ANyway, yes, so bored I'm rambling. Happens :)

23. Last_Chael

Last_Chael Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 25, 2006
    Sounds like a wonderful day! Were the turtles in the pond? *sigh* I have so many wonderful memories of living at sandgate. We lived two streets away from the beach (though didn't get there very often) and used to go riding along near the beach with my dad and brother. And we always used to walk to the big pond in the square and feed the ducks and the turtle, oh the turtles were sooo cute! And mum had her dance class at Sandgate to which I would often go and run about everywhere climbing on things and distracting everyone. And we used to do demonstrations in the park at the fair and I would get to dance. And we lived in Rainbow street! hehehe

Ah the memories! Glad to hear you guys had a great day Jodes!

24. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    Yes sandgate in the pond turtles! I lived in shorncliffe til I was 3 and Mum always worked in SAndgate so I spent much of my time there too! Funny being a Mum and taking your baby to do the things you loved to do as a kid. Full circle.

And he's just woken up and climbed onto my lap..Boredom over :)

25. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Lozza's possibly still bored... I am currently uploading the following files:

ffqld.jpg
    backbanner.jpg
    topbanner.jpg
    sidebanner.jpg

[face_whistling]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.