The "I'm Seeing AotC Here and When" Thread

Discussion in 'Charlotte, NC' started by RidingMyCarousel, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Alright. To keep us from having multiple threads about showings, let's keep it in one place.

So anywho. I'll start off.

Q187 and myself are going to go see Attack of the Clones again at 8:30pm (Thursday) at AMC Carolina Pavilion 22 (located at 9541 South Boulevard, Charlotte; phone ~ (704)643-4262)

If anyone cares to join us, let us know :)
  2. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Seeing it at 4:20pm Friday at Regal.

Sorry, you can't come. :)
  3. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I plan on seeing it again at either Regal or Carolina Pavillion during the day, probably around noon. If anyone would like to hook up, lemme know :D ~ This isn't definate, but I will be seeing it sometime tomorrow again. :)
  4. Cartooncheryl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, anyone going tonight (Friday)? I wanna see it, and I'm going with a couple of freaky parties on Sunday, but that is sooooooo far away, can't wait til then just for Fix 2, argh! Can't go to a noon one, obviously as it's 12:30 pm now, but also cos I work til the evening. So, anybody??? Today or tomorrow, or both, even! Wooohooo!!
  5. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Cheryl... if you wanna meet and go see it, fine with me :D
    I will be seeing it again today... don't know where, but I will... and check your Private messages... I'll send you my # and all.
  6. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    --Showing Update--
    Concord Mills 24, 9:00 PM

So far it's CartoonCheryl, one of her friends, Ole_Oke_Doke and myself. If anyone else is interested, PM me your number and I'll call you about it. I'll edit this message if anyone else is coming :)
  7. Cartooncheryl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Correction on time:

It's going to be 9:30 cos the @%$#%#$ 9pm one was already taken up. Argh and sorry for the confusion...

8. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah. Ah well. We get to see it once more. No worries :D

Also, I am planning on seeing it again...
    here's the info:

Carolina Pavillion 22
    Saturday, either at one of the following showings: 8:30, 9:00, 9:30 or 10:15
    Me and jangoshootyou are going, trying to talk to CheeseAndChips about going also. If you want to go, let me know by 4pm so I can go ahead and order tickets. Thanks :)
  9. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Riding: I'd like to go, and my vote is for 10:15. Let me know. :)

10. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Alrighty. Just got back. 3rd time was the best viewing ever, and Cheryl and Joe (her friend) are cool as crudola. And of course me and Clay had our side discussions during the film. How about we all go see it after the FanForce meeting? ;)
  11. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  12. PAULMOSESJR Jedi Padawan

Hello everyone Paul here. I apologize for taking so long to post, though I had many scheduled bookings for my Talent Agency after my return from Star Wars Celebration II. SW Celebration II was definitely a large event. I enjoyed it even more because I assisted Peter Mayhew at the show and the future looks promising as well. CartoonCheryl was there and met up with me and Peter Mayhew just out side before we went to dinner. By the way Cheryl , one of the ladies that you and I were standing with was Mary Oyaya , one of the female Jedi in ATOC. She and I have became good friends. Mary told me at the show that she would like to have an autographed photo of Dave Prowse. So I introduced Dave and Mary to each other then they both autographed photos to each other. All of us can watch Mary Oyaya kick butt in the large arena scene.

I would love to meet up with every one again and to hopefully meet James in person. My wife and I have tickets for ATOC at Carolina Pavilion 22 this Sunday at the 11:45 A.M. showing. Any Southern members are welcome to join us and I feel would make it all the more fun. ATOC is fantastic and my wife has not seen it yet. Well we hope to meet with everyone at the Carolina Pavilion 22 this Sunday at the 11:45 A.M. showing. Any Southern members may email me if you will be going and we may have a late lunch after. Ah yes, check out the new photos on www.paulmosesjr.com one of the stars of ATOC came over to meet Peter and you will have to visit my website to find out who it is. Just click on ? Paul and the Stars ( 1 ) NEW enjoy!
  13. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hmmm... we'll have to discuss this today... :D
  14. PAULMOSESJR Jedi Padawan

Sounds good to me. Everyone enjoy the party, I will not be at the party because I am taking the day off, I have not had one in some time. If anyone can come to Carolina Pavilion AMC 22 tomorrow morning at the 11:45 A.M. showing please do , all are welcome. Then as I say again we may have a late lunch afterwards. :D
  15. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, some of us (Cheryl, her friend Joe and possibly Clay) were going to see it around 12:45 at the same theatre (or maybe the Regal). We could always come together on a decision to do this, but then again, you never know ;)
  16. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Saturday night - Midnight - Regal Cinemas off of Rea Road

Clay, Bonnie, myself and I think their friend, Jason..
  17. Cartooncheryl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Rats, did anyone go to the Sunday 12:45 showing? I went with the Charlotte Goths and looked around to find anyone, so if I missed you, sorry! And if you didn't make it, bummer!

I've been off the internet for a bit, boy it feels good to be back! I broke my iMac and had to fix it. So, I say this cos I hate I didn't see that you were gonna be there right before us, Paul, would have loved to seen you and Sabrina again!

Cartooncheryl
    Who is STILL mad at her iMac, argh! (well, just OS9)
  18. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Anyone wanna go today.. err Monday?
  19. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay. Is anyone interested in going to see AotC this weekend? I'm open any day... I think ;)
  20. CaroselThePimp Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just saw AotC with Clay at Regal. I prefer the sound systems at AMC, though.

And I want to go again. Anyone up for it? ;)
  21. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    As a matter of fact, I am. :)

Wednesday, anyone?
  22. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  23. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    CrownPoint or Carolina Pavilion--you pick.
  24. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Not Crownpoint... the seating there is awful compared to Carolina Pavillion. So... what time shall we set this as?
  25. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Afternoon sometime, so we don't have to get up too early but can still get matinee prices.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.