Pittsburgh, PA The IMAX thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rox, Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, Rox, you and I have talked already about this, but you know I'll be there in costume. I'm even thinkin about going as a specific Council member. (Guess who?)
  2. ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I'd show up in costume, definatly. That is, assuming that we are still havingthe costume party/get-together thing in October, and the opening is in november. I think it'd be really cool. Not to mention loads of fun.
  3. Jedigirl514 Jedi Master

star 3
    if they don't have it at Carnegie i'd DIE, it's only 45 min. to an hour away from my house and i promised my bff that i'd go to a Halloween party that her ex is having (he likes to stay friends w/ all his GFs after they broke up) she's prob. comming with me...not dressing up tho...neither is my cuz...I'AM!!! I was in the hospital for the May 16 premeire (2 days after my b-day!) so this will have to replace it!!!
  4. ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I know we talked about this at the meeting, but I was just checking out TF.N, and found these stories. Maybe some problems?

[link=http://www.theforce.net/episode2/index.shtml#18231]No AOTC IMAX in PA and NJ[/link]
    and
    [link=http://www.theforce.net/episode2/imax/]TF.N IMAX AOTC Database[/link]

It dosen't say anything anbout King of Prussia, so I don't know.
  5. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    They are getting it, we were invited already.
  6. Crimson_Knight1175 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Rox, just got an e-mail today over the Garrison Carida mailing list, and supposedly K of P IMAX is NOT going to get the AOTC now, even after all the planning. You might want to find out from them right away if its just a rumor or not. And I'll keep you posted if I hear anything else about the showing in Maryland.
  7. Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sure that somewhere in Ohio will get it as Ohio is a better state.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.