main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The Impact of The Force Awakens on non and casual Star Wars fans

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by kevmp, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevmp

kevmp Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2011
    I have to admit it's nice to have people wanting to go with me on my multiple viewings, my experience with the Prequels was 1 viewing with a friend or 2 on opening night, then basically the rest on my own lol. So far on my 4 viewings I've had at least one new person coming with me, and on 2 occasions it was a group of us.

EviL_eLF likes this.
  2. kevmp

kevmp Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2011
    Welcome to the boards and to the Galaxy Far, Far Away!

beebee-ate, EviL_eLF and LadyPadme like this.
  3. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    I'm going to an IMAX viewing today with a group of friends who have all seen it 2 or more times already! This will be my fifth! ;)

4. Ganger

Ganger Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 1999
    My friends who are casual fans and PT haters, liked it a lot. "Now this is a Star Wars sequel".

5. beebee-ate

beebee-ate Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 28, 2015
    Thanks for the welcome! I'm glad to be here.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I brought my friends who don't like Star Wars that much, but they said this film is one of the best!

7. Vanthorne_OX

Vanthorne_OX Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2002
    My wife grew up with knowledge of the OT from brothers who watched it all the time. She always liked to joke how traumatized she was was from this. She watched TPM and AotC with me on DVDs because I returned the favor and watched unmentionable romantic comedies with her. She saw RotS in the theatre with me and vowed she'd never sit through a 2nd viewing of that in her life.

The big surprise with me on TFA was not that she went to go see it with me, but that she wanted to see it again and did. I was not expecting that at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.