main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi The Imperial Army is at your disposal!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by General Immodet, Dec 6, 2012.

1. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Hello, there...

Yesterday I joined the Jedi Council Forums!
    In the past I always used this site to look up what was about to happen in the EU.
    I am glad to finally be member of the SW Community!

Well, let me introduce myself.
    My user name will be General Immodet since I am a great fan of Crimson Empire!
    Actually, I love comics in general.

I became a SW comic book collector about ten years ago and I have read most of them.
    Dark Empire, Crimson Empire, Dark Times and Republic are probably my favourite series!

If you have any questions, fire them up!

PS: When I read the Essential Guide to Warfare last month, I discovered Banjeer finally got a first name (Llon Banjeer)! Sweet!

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Good day, General. Failte Nua Duine! Welcome a-bored. We would be honored if you would join us. I can only imagine you know where to find our EU community, already. If you need any help or have questions, here is the place to ask. See you around the boards.

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome! You definitely need to check out our Expanded Universe boards, then, for comic, books, fan clubs, and a general good time! I also seriously recommend Community: Amph, our Non-Star Wars media forum, for general comics discussion.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions!