main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Imperial Knights Fan Club - Discussing Legacy -- War!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Mar 4, 2007.

1. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    I'll be gone all weekend. See you guys on Monday.

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Just a note, but when my term ends I shall be our Senator, unless there are objections?

3. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    No objections here.

4. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    None here.

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Excellent. I think we're due a title change. Thoughts, people?

Incidentally, there will be a 'High Council' meeting to discuss our next RP effort - the training thread I mentioned last month - in the Whills thread. You're welcome to lurk, but for now I'd like only myself to speak - this'll be a complicated enough discussion as it is. :p

6. SoloFel_RebelGirl

SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2005
    So my best friend and I ran giggling through the local Target last night in search of the new Thrawn action figure. While that was nowhere to be found (:() they had the cutest Antares Draco. [face_love]

And then...and then...I noticed his armor was melted! :eek: SO NOT FAIR. [face_frustrated]
    Plus Ganner was kinda ugly. [face_plain]

-sigh-

Anyway, you can return to your regular, non-fangirly programming now. :p

7. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Can't wait to get my hands on that Imperial Knights comic pack! :D They still haven't got them at my local Sci-Fi goodies & comic shops, but hopefully, I'll be able to find it at Collectormania. [face_praying]

8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    And we can get the new Legacy too!

Quite a lot of IK action reported in this. Ganner and Antares and Azlyn Rae!

9. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    I got the IK comic pack. They're adorable. I can't figure out why both of them are pointing though. Its kinda odd.

10. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    I didn't get the new Legacy yet. When I finally got some free time to run off to a comic store, they've just closed it. :(
    But oh well, there's always tomorrow.

11. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I got it at Collectormania, so I'm very pleased. Ganner is getting more interesting, but I feel Draco is getting far too superior for his own good. But I may be biased, here - I like Emperor Fel more than any other IK. :p

Alright, elections are up and running, now. There will be a huge post following, and I'll require your votes as our Senator in 48 hours. Please contribute as soon as possible, or I'll simply vote without your say so. ;)

12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The posts of the Candidates are below. Those who are highlighted in a similar colour are running together... votes are to be made for individual Chancellor and Vice Chancellors, though you must be aware who are running together.

Chancellor

Thok
    Current Vice Chancellor The_Loyal_Imperial

Vice Chancellor

Protege-of-Thrawn
    Lord_Vivec
    darthcaedus1138

Chancellor Candidates

Chancellor-Candidate Thok
    Coruscant | Senate Chambers

"Sinrebirth, Senator TheLoyalImperial. The things that TheLoyalImperial has said many of us can agree with. There is no question but that we cannot discuss our internal affairs in the EUSenate without recognizing that they have a tremendous bearing on our position within the EUC, and the rest of the JC. There is no question but that this Senate cannot stand still, because we are in a deadly competition, a competition not only with the men in the EUC, but the men in the RPF and SWC. We're ahead in this competition, but when you're in a race, the only way to stay ahead is to move ahead, and I subscribe completely to the spirit that TLI has expressed this past week, the spirit that the EUSenate should move ahead. Where then do we disagree? I think we disagree on the implication of his remarks tonight and on the statements that he has made on many occasions during his campaign to the effect that the EUSenate has been standing still. The previous delegation of the EUS has done quite a lot, and that their work has been anything but stellar. But we can always do more than what they did. I know I can do more. That?s why I want to win.

I believe we are also going to win because I have nominated as my running mate a statesman of the first rank who will be a great campaigner, and one who is fully qualified to undertake the new responsibilities that I shall give to the next Vice President of the United States. This man is none other than Protégé_of_Thrawn. He has given countless days of his life to this great forum in the past, and he was a former Manager of the RPF. He can bring great potential to the EUSenate?and to our forum in general.

We're going to win because at a time that EUS cries out for the unity of the EUC, after a spirited contest for its nomination for Chancellor and Vice Chancellor, stands united before the forum tonight.

And I congratulate Senator TheLoyalImperial, I congratulate Senator Mitth_Fisto, I congratulate Senator Lord_Vivec, I congratulate Senator darthcaedus1138, I congratulate all those who have made the hard fight that they have for this nomination, and I know that you will all fight even harder for the great victory our party is going to win in September because we're going to be together in that election campaign.

And a Chancellor/Vice Chancellor team that can unite itself will unite EUS and the EUC. My fellow EUC?ers, most important we're going to win because our cause is right. We make history tonight not for ourselves but for the ages. The choice we make in September 2008 will determine not only the future of EUC but the future of peace and freedom in the whole TF.N for the first third of the 21th century, and the question that we answer tonight: can the EUSenate meet this great challenge?

Let us listen to the EUC to find the answer to that question.

As we look at EUC, we see threads enveloped in smoke and flame. We hear sirens in the night. We see EUC?ers dying on distant battlefields abroad. We see EUC?ers hating each other; fighting each other; killing each other at home. And as we see and hear these things, millions of EUC?ers cry out in anguish: Did we come all this way for this? Did Imperial boys die in Endor and Yavin and in Hoth for this? Listen to the answers to those questions.

It is another voice, it is a quiet voice in the tumult of the shouting. It is the voice of the great majority of EUC?ers, the forgotten EUC?ers, the non

13. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    I abstain from voting with lack of knowing the candidates.

14. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    It's a little late, Zan. LI and I already won. :p

15. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    Oh well, that makes things easier for me.

16. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    Zan - did you ever complete the last task I gave you? I don't remember getting a PM that said you did.

17. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    No I never did. I'll have it by Monday. This weekend I'm going to the races with my Grandfather.

18. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Ganner Krieg was absolutely awesome in the latest Legacy issue. :D That cool, stoic look with hints of a smile or a wink on his face whilst speaking to Anatres. Simply brilliant.
    I didn't like Draco that much. Seems like he was on a mission of trying to be as much as annoying as possible. *sigh*

19. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    Greetings, Knights of the Empire. I wish to join you in bringing order to the galaxy.

20. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    Welcome! Was there a Legacy that came out today?

21. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    Thanks. I'm sorry, but I'm stuck reading tpb's.

Query: How much protection does IK armor give?

22. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    Ventured to the Lit boards and answered my own question. It'll be out next week.

23. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    I got finally got Legacy #'s 25-28 this past week, and I just wanna say that Sia looks really good in the armor.

I think I'm in love. [face_love]

Oh, and Azlyn's cute too. I'd rather she stay with the Imperial Knights, the cool side of the Force.

24. HalloWaru

HalloWaru Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2006
    Emperor Fel has been seen in the latest Legacy. There's some intriguing Imperial Knight philosophy as well.

25. s65scary

s65scary Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2007
    I <3 that sock name.