main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Imperial Knights Fan Club - Discussing Legacy -- War!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Mar 4, 2007.

1. Darkside Floyd

Darkside Floyd Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2008
    Oops. Sorry. [face_whistling]

How's about this though? I finished reading Vol. 1 and immediately went out and bought Vol. 2. :)

So what you're waiting for? ;)

2. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Money [face_money_eyes]

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    It's nothing major, Zan, don't worry. An aside point, that lasts... a page? Just to make Talon out to be supremely evil and skilled, when she's clearly a Sith hussy, as Jello would say.

A great deal of IK love in the latest Vector, I reckon, as it clarifies that the IK's serve the Emperor as long he remains loyal to the light side of the Force. Curious, no?

4. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    I do find that rather Curious.

although it does seem the IK are trying to stay as close to the lightside as possible, most likely because they remember Palpatine and his Empire, and now they have seen Krayt and his minions and have decided that the darkside and the Sith in particular are not a good way to rule a Galaxy.

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I don't see why they wouldn't dabble in the dark side - the entire Empire is one massive dabble, most likely, at least to the Jedi - but enshrine it? No. They're Imperial Knights, not Sith Knights.

6. Darkside Floyd

Sep 3, 2008
    They serve the Empire, not the Will of the Force as the Jedi and even the Sith are wont to do. They seem to be a seperate balancing unit to ensure the stability and longevity of the Empire in case something were to happen to the Jedi.

What interests me is the notion that once you join, that's it. There's no going back, there's no quitting. Even Knights and Masters have left the Jedi Order but not with the IK. It makes me wonder what exactly is the screening process to join their Order.

Plus, that makes Rae more interesting to me. She seems to be waffling in her commitment to stay with the IK (especially if she keeps 'hanging' around with Cade ;)) I'm thinking soon she might make a run for it.

7. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    I think its more than the IK serve the Empire, than that they serve the Emperor.

If they were to serve the Empire, then it wouldn't matter rightful ruler or no, they would serve whoever the Moffs or other higher ups told them to.

But that isn't the case. Their loyalty lies with the Emperor and the Emperor only.

8. Darkside Floyd

Sep 3, 2008
    Finished Vol. 2 of Legacy and I have newfound respect for Roan Fel. Quite the fighter and manipulator. [face_thinking]

If Fel, by being the Emperor, is the de-facto leader of the IK, then who is second-in-command? Krieg or Draco?

9. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Specified as Draco, I believe.

10. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    Yes, I believe also, it was specified as being Draco.

Though it makes you wonder why it wasn't Morghan.

11. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The combined EUC-SWC Force Group training RPG, 100 ABY - the Force Cold War is up in the RPF. The other groups are dropping in CS's, so if you're interested in your training being done in a roleplaying fashion, speak to your master, or simply join me in the game.

The idea is to have a place where we can all train together, and a plot which doesn't require we interact outside of our own groups unless it's with intention.

12. Master_Drock

Master_Drock Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2008
    I have thought about that also. It does seem like they try to stay on the light side, but some things they have done make me wonder. I think in the end trying to use even the light side of the force without personally listening to it and putting other things? or a person?s will above it as a priority above it will sooner or later lead to disaster, but that's just my opinion.

13. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I got the fourth Graphic Novel of Legacy. Haven't read it yet, need to finish the third.

14. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    So ladies...Ganner or Draco? Who do you pick? :p

15. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    So guys, Marasiah or Cade?[face_plain]

-B-

16. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    blu, it's Sigel or Azlyn. :p

17. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Vivec, finally happy we're on at the same time. That doesn't happen anymore, sadly.

How you been?

-B-

18. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    I've been okay...just enjoying my last week of vacation.

19. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    I'm doing the same here. I have to balance wrestling, school, night classes, and a social life...

Actually I wont have a social life.[face_laugh] :_|

This is belated, but how was your trip?

-B-

20. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    That was three months ago! :p

It went okay, 'cept I got sick. Dysentery, Gastroenteritis, a 103 degree fever, and a perpetual headache. All for about a week. Not cool.

21. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Don't brush your teeth with Foreign water anymore.[face_shame_on_you]

22. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Wiser words were never spoken, Vivs.[face_shame_on_you]

-B-

23. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006