Fanclub The Imperial Knights Fan Club - Discussing Legacy -- War!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth, Mar 4, 2007.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Robimus Force Ghost

star 5
    Sigel will come with Krayt as best as I've been able to tell.:)

Here's a link

She's really got a beautiful figure, hopefully Sia will get the same treatment soon.
  2. THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    It makes no sense for Sigel to be paired with the usurper. [face_plain]

I demand Snide. [face_not_talking]
  3. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    Piper, silly, Sigel is snide.

:p
  4. THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    [face_laugh]

She is pretty tough. I would not want to fight that girl...[face_worried]

Those looks she gives when she is screaming that look like she's having a tanturm. I love it!
  5. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    Oh, she is absolutely adorable in her pompous zeal. She's my favorite after HIH and HIM.
  6. THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    :eek: You have Sia before Ro?

And, yes, Sigel is just... [face_love] I hope to see her again soon.
  7. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    I like them both, but I think she has the most potential for development. She's certainly grown on me slightly more (as disappointing as her liason with Draco is, it must be recalled that HIM was the one who put him in such a position to begin with).
  8. THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You know what I think is going to be kriffing awesome to see ONE of these days is Roan Fel as a teenager. I hope that eventually we see books with these characters.

Not that I don't love Legacy because I do - but I'd really like to get the character development that you can only get in a book.

But, yes, Sia has so much potential as a character.
  9. Zandoran_Celix Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I believe there will be books.

It was hinted at and foreshadowed in the LOTF series. What with Jagged being appointed head of the Empire at the end. And Jaina being a Jedi, but having learned Mandalorian training. She and Jag will end up together and perhaps her Mandalorian training will help push along the creation of the Imperial Knights.

10. H-BOMB Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    YAY! Imperial Knights! The one thing I find better than Royal Guards themselves! Royal Guards with FORCE POWERS!

Yeah, I've always like the Imperial Knights. I'm glad that for once the Empire isn't full of a bunch of evilness, so that's why I tend to like the Fel Empire better than the old nasty one.

So yeah, I'll be keeping up with this community hopefully.

So can I j-j-j-j-join?
  11. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    Old nasty one? What is this folderol?
  12. H-BOMB Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Well the empire when Palpatine was in power was cool, but I just didn't like how evil and stubborn it was. And I really didn't like how it treated alien species.

The Fel Empire seems to be descended from the Empire of the Hand which sided with the Chiss which are just awesome in their own sense, so yeah.
  13. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    The Chiss are independent of the Fel/True Empire as of recent issues of Legacy, as the GA was lured to Caamas by the rumour that the Emperor was putting together an alliance between the Empire, Chiss and Hapans. An interesting trio, and very believable IU, apparently.

So, the latest Legacy confirmed that the IK's served the first Emperor, Jagged Fel. I am incredibly pleased by this, most certainly.

:)

The Legacy Campaign Guide is out this month, as well. I certainly hope it's split into Jedi/GA/True Empire/Sith Empire. Could be a very detailed look at the Imperial Knights, if we're lucky. :D
  14. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    I don't know. Ostrander says he didn't have much of an influence over the work, so I'd be worried that they'd mess the situation up.

But since it's also covering LOTF, I guess the chances of the Legacy material being new are slim (for better or for worse).
  15. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    I wasn't aware it covered LotF as well. That'll be... a squeeze.

The Sith, GA, Jedi, Confederation, Empire...?

The KotoR CG had the Sith, Jedi, Republic, Mandalorians, I recall, which was quite lengthy.

I hope they aren't covering much of LotF - it should get it's own CG. [face_plain]
  16. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh wow! That's pretty cool! :)

Hasbro Krayt looks good.

I'm also doing a pretty good job in trying to stay spoiler free for the new Legacy since its been delayed a few of my local comic shops. :( But a friend told me that something quite cool is in it and I want to eat my nails waiting for the issue! :p
  17. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    Finally read the new Legacy issue. :D Sooooo, Jag Fel will have his own Imperial Knights?!?!?! Very interesting development. I'm looking forward to seeing the story behind that. Could they possibly reveal it in the Fate of the Jedi series? [face_thinking]
  18. The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus

star 6
    If they don't, they'll be taking dragging things out to a whole new level. :p
  19. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    What would you prefer? Them dragging it out and making a large deal out of it, or getting it over and done with so they can tell stories that we don't know how they'll go?

So far, a Fel rules the Empire and the Imperial Mission is up and running, but the Jedi need to get back to Coruscant and Ossus, and the Imperial Knights need to be created - and then we need an Emperor. Do we want them to rush it? The criticisms of Invincible included the Legacy plotlines getting mis-used by LotF, after all.
  20. s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod

star 7
    I'd rather not have any toes stepped on, personally.
  21. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    Before the recent Legacy, I've been under the impression that Imperial Knights appear once we have the Force-sensitive Emperor (Jag's for sure and Jaina's (potentially) descendant). Or, perhaps these Knights won't be Force-users at first, but much like Royal guards... [face_thinking]

As for usage of Legacy plots in FOTJ, I'd prefer them to drag things and dedicate some time and thoguht to the story than to get over it quickly don't do it as well as they could have.
  22. tjace Force Ghost

star 4
    Hello IK's, I'd like to try and join (and actually manage to stay this time [face_plain] )

1. Which of the Imperial Knights are you a particular fan of? Azlyn seems to be the most interesting to me at the moment, because her sympathies do not lie solely in the Empire.

2. Why are you a fan of the Knights? Because unlike the Jedi, they are committed to defeating the Sith. (In The Hidden Temple they reminded me a lot of the Revanchists.)

3. What issues of Legacy do you own? 1-27. (first 5 tpbs)

4. Are the Imperial Knights here to stay? As long as the Empire itself.
  23. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    I fell the need to comment the newest Legacy issue, #35.

I am slightly disappointed by Roan Fel. He's angry at the report by Draco and Krieg and after hearing how awful and dangerous Rakhghouls were, he simply says: "Mostrosities who would have obeyed my command!" I don't know, I expected more of him. Surely if he was such a wise man he would have understood how foolish and dangerous would be to try and control them. His thinking borders with Dark Side. [face_plain]

The only IK I really hold in high esteem is Ganner Krieg. He has really proven himself to be a man with certain values and romantic honour. Like knights in medieval stories who saw their liege was wrong and tried to draw his/her attention to it, but still remained loyal out of duty even though clearly seeing what's wrong and what's right.

Oh, and, welcome (back), tjace. :)
  24. s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod

star 7
    Welcome back, tjace!

I can't wait to get this issue! Argh! I hate not having a comic shop!
  25. YT-2400 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm not sure how close they want to get to the ongoing comic, but I would love to see the IKs explored in the novels. How they were founded, who were the first ones, more on their primary mission/purpose, the novels would offer more opportunities to explore these and other facets of the group in better detail.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth