main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Imperial Knights Fan Club - Discussing Legacy -- War!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Mar 4, 2007.

1. rhi-sparks

rhi-sparks Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2006
    [face_laugh] Sorry, I love it when people use GFFA terms... Cracks me up. "Sithspit" and all the rest of that utter garble. :p

2. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    You don't, Rhi?

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, Jello, despite appearences, I am fond of Imperial High Culture. All twelve Grand Admirals, as well.

I expect Pellaeon will order the retreat before Teshik, mind you, when we get there

*winks*

It does make sense, indeed. Impressive CIS fleet, equally.

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    He most certainly will, since I will go by the out of universe GA article rather than the obviously in-universed and biased NEC that seeks to glorify their pet admiral.

Though Pelly's influence will be very minor, as it should be. He might not even be mentioned by name, because the tragedy has little to do with him.

5. rhi-sparks

rhi-sparks Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2006
    You have to admit it's funny... I only use it in Fanfics and such generally.
    Or if I'm being silly. EXTREMELY silly that is! :p

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Expected as much. Not by name? Now I am going to look forward to this. It'll be interesting to see the Moral Imperial in Teshik be betrayed. An interesting character arc to follow, Chancellor.

Well, Rhi, its usually 'By Wotan!' than anything.

7. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    I like saying "kriff".

8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Kriff has its uses.

Bugslut simply makes me laugh. Legacy gave us 'Murglah' I think. Or some-such.

But I do prefer my characters to not be fluid in their language. Thus a leaning towards Imperials. Luke sorely over-used 'kriff' in the Dark Nest trilogy, mind you.

9. MadamGrandAdmiral

MadamGrandAdmiral Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2006
    I use kriff a lot. People wonder what the hell I go on about.

But then again they generally do.

10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    You make sense to me, Madam.

I've never not understood you, anyway.

*chuckles*

11. MadamGrandAdmiral

Jan 13, 2006
    You're a SW fan though.

To the general populace I'm weird. And I kriffing love it.

12. SoloFel_RebelGirl

SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2005
    "Ktah".
    Best swear word ever. :p

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Ah. In that respect, I sympathise. Very few people outside the SW fanbase understand me :p

*pauses*

Rhi started by mentioning the Imperial Knights could easily be destroyed. Do any of you find that likely?

Draco slew several Sith, for instance. While Krayt did kill four Knights alone, he is the strongest of the Sith.

Though I would like to see some Jedi and Imperial Knight action...

Cade and Draco, anyone?

14. MadamGrandAdmiral

Jan 13, 2006
    Draco Draco He's our man!
    If he can't do it, no one can!

*does an Imperial Knight Cheerleader dance*

I really don't like Cade. But I don't like any Skywalkers so meh.

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Not even Anakin Skywalker, founder of the Galactic Empire we so revere?

16. HwarangKnight

HwarangKnight Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2006
    Grey Avengers have ears everywhere.;)

17. SoloFel_RebelGirl

SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2005
    That was Palpy.
    Not Annie. :p

18. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Ah, a pleasure, Grey Grandmaster. The Imperial Knights welcome you to our humble abode.

*sits on the throne of the thread*

Impressive, no?

Worth a try, Fel ;)

Not that Sidious has a great deal to do with our lineage. The Royal Guards were a step, but they were wiped out by the Sith, rather than spread, despite a Sith inventing them.

19. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Lumiya is not a Sith.

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    *pauses*

Oh?

I would agree, but that statement alone is insuffecient.

21. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    If you agree, why go by a lengthy proof?

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I will amend my prior statement, then. The spirit of discussion would suggest expansion, however, so we can negotiate on the 'why' she is not, or disagree entirely. It also invites expositions and propositions from other members of the Fan Club. No?

'I could agree, but that statement alone is insufficient.'

23. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Perhaps, but it's a wee bit out of the scope of our area of interest, is it not?

24. DarknessofDeath

DarknessofDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2006
    What is thy bidding, my friends?

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Bidding? The pleasure of your company, of course.

True, Chancellor, but as our group claims lineage with the Royal Guards and Senate Guard, and the fore was killed by a Sith, yet created by a Sith, in my opinion, the contention that a Sith didn't kill the first order of Royal Guards then links the Imperial Knights, inexorably, to a 'true' Sith, no?

Rather than distinguishing a separation between the New Galactic Empire and the old, as the entire system seems to.