main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Imperial Remnant Fan Club: Order & Justice For The Common Good

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Robimus, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Very happy. Sitcom material right there. Same with the first encounter between the Empress Marasiah Fel and Ania Solo. Iirc, the quote was "who the hell is Ania Solo?!" :p

Speaking of, I really ought to finish Legacy vol II. I got the last trade paperback, then moved a lot of my books back to my parents' place (including the tpb sadly) and haven't gotten the chance to read it yet.

Gamiel and General Immodet like this.
  2. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Well, Lucasfilm announced the spin-off movies would explore different genre. So, maybe a SW sitcom or soap opera will air someday... ;)

In Legacy II, it almost looks like the Fel Empire is the dominant faction within the triumvirate. Did any of you feel it the same way?

3. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    I don't know. If you've been following the deal with Rogue One re-shoot, allegedly one of the "problems" that Disney didn't approve of at the test screening was that it was "too different" from TFA, and it needed levity. Which is strange, since Rogue One was supposed to be *different* - a heist movie, but also to show the dark times atmosphere of the Empire era.... I would have certainly welcomed new genres in the Star Wars franchise. A little break from the mould is necessary, especially after TFA ended up being (imho!) a lazy ANH remake.

And yes, I loved the power of the Fel Empire in Legacy II. But that could be bias, since its my no. 1 choice for galactic domination. :D

E. L.Knight likes this.
  4. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    I love the Fel Empire. I love the fact the Imperial Knights were pledged to serve the Empire. Always wondered why Palpatine didn't do that with Force Users.

5. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014

Weren't the Imperial Knights also supposed to take out the Emperor if he turned to the dark side? They weren't Jedi, but they weren't Inquisitors/Emperor's Hands/Sith either.

6. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    I think the Emperor's Hands are, in a way, closest to the Imperial Knights. Just like the Imperial Knights, most Hands loyally serve the Emperor in a disciplined way. I am mainly thinking of Mara Jade, Maarek Stele and Jeng Droga. People like Cronal and Lumiya might have had more personal goals. Yet, Hands are also used in the Fel Empire and in the Krayt Empire.

Indeed, Imperial Knights also had the task of making sure the Emperor did not let his judgement be clouded by things like the Dark Side. That is why Draco took out Roan Fel in the final issue of Legacy: War.

Amon_Amarth and PCCViking like this.
  7. Kashuula Korulanlaa

Kashuula Korulanlaa Jedi Master star 2

Jan 18, 2016
    Imperial revenge

General Immodet and Amon_Amarth like this.
  8. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Whoa there, Kashuula Korulanlaa, easy on the nostalgia wave! :p Now I have to re-install Empire At War.

General Immodet likes this.
  9. Darth Aphrodite

Darth Aphrodite Jedi Master star 3

Jun 17, 2015
    I wasn't very good at it but I loved Empire at war lol :)

Sad that too few remember the Fels these days, one of the reasons I have a beef with episode 7 :(

10. Kashuula Korulanlaa

Kashuula Korulanlaa Jedi Master star 2

Jan 18, 2016
    yes especially Roan and Marasiah fel just look at his hair it one of the best in the EU (yes i known it Legends now but i hate that name because legends sound like it EU is history)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Amon_Amarth and General Immodet like this.
  11. Darth Aphrodite

Darth Aphrodite Jedi Master star 3

Jun 17, 2015
    Soontir is still my fav Fel, dead sexy and a badass :)

12. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Loved the many EU references in Empire at War without the game becoming inaccessible to non-EU followers. Although I think the Zann Consortium was most easy to play, the Imperial vehicles and ships were much cooler.

The movies and the EU seem mainly focused on rebel hero pilots. In the EU, Soontir Fel and Maarek Stele are almost the sole exceptions. Hopefully, the newer movies will change all this. TFA already included more clever Stormtroopers. The pilots need to follow!

Amon_Amarth likes this.
  13. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    The Fel genetic hair streak is truly -waitforit- legendary. ;) And I mean that in the best possible way.

True, there wasn't enough 181st awesomness, in comparison to the focus on Rebel, New Republic, Old Republic and Galactic Alliance pilots. However, this was somewhat emended in Legacy, when John & Jan gave us the Skulls Squadron.

[​IMG]

14. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    Isard hair is also pretty cool. :)

15. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    I guess white streaks in the hair make one a hardcore Imperial. ;)

16. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014

Or a Star Wars relative of Rogue from X-Men. :p

17. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I couldn't think of a better place to discuss this - did anyone have any theories on the Hapan who was killed who had the surname Fel from Legacy?

I ended up wondering if, in true royalty style, Roan married his second cousin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gamiel likes this.
  18. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Or maybe Jaina and Jag's relation didn't work out and it is actually the Hapan Fel that is the link between the Fels and the Solos

19. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    I wonder speaking of the Fel Dynasty and the hapans did Allana have any descendants either known or implied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.