main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Incredibles Friday, November 5

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by JediMara77, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    Hey everyone, I really, REALLY want to go see The Incredibles on Friday night, mainly because of the Revenge of the Sith teaser trailer. Is anyone up for going with me? I really don't want to go and geek out all by myself. :p

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey Li, I'm going to be in the ERAU halftime show for Homecoming, but if it ends early enough I'm down. I think Jayna is down too. I think the game starts around 6 so halftime would be about 7. I'll let you guys know though.

3. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    I can also go during the day if that's better for everyone.

4. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Oh yeah! I definitely want to go!

Due to homecoming events, I wouldn't be able to go until the evening, though.

What time is your halftime thing going to be over, Q? Could you catch an 8pm -ish show?

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Right now I have no idea. At this point definitely count on my going in Scout armor though :p I should find out Monday when all this crap is going on. Hmmmmm, wait, I get to kidnap a cheerleader. *scratch out "crap" and insert "awesomeness"* :D

6. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    What theatre is best for you guys? I'm guessing AMC. I really don't care, myself. I like Oceanwalk, but I hate going up there. I don't have to get up early on Saturday, so a late show (around 9-ish) is cool with me. I'm also going to call whatever theatre we decide to go to and ask them if they are definitely playing the trailer, lol. :p

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    It looks like the Homecoming game doesn't start until 7 so I'm thinking halftime around 8. The skit I'm in should only be about a minute long, so that's not the issue. The only times I'm able to find is AMC Volusia Square 8 and they have a showing at 945 which would work for me. Maybe I could even come home and shower!

8. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    Yeah, that showing does sound like a good time. I checked Regal and their late show is 10:30, which is a little too late for me.

What kind of skit are you doing, Markus?

9. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I actually have no idea! I just wore my Scout armor to the Halloween party we had on campus Friday night and this guy asked me to be in the Homecoming Game Halftime show. Somehting along the lines of me and the opposing team's mascot kidnapping two of our cheerleaders, then our mascott killing me with a lightsabre and the two mascotts dueling. Should be interesting. I'm always looking for excuses to armor up ;)

10. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    9:45 is good for me too. JediMara, did you ever find out if they were playing the trailer? This movie is going to be great, but the addition of the trailer would make it that much cooler. :D

11. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    I'll probably call the theatre later on this week to confirm, but according to www.starwars.com, they're supposed to be showing the teaser with most, if not all, showings of The Incredibles. I don't see why theatres wouldn't show it, but I'll call just to make sure.

By the way, my name is Nanci, for those who don't already know. :)

12. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey guys, as of right now probably count me out. I was told last night that I'm not doing the half time show, but the skit I'm in is going to be during the first full time out. Now, since I hate basketball and never watch it, I have no idea what the odds are of their being a full time out before half time. I was told that there may not even be one, so yeah. Looks like I may have to stick around for the entire game.

13. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    Well, that sucks. We'll look for you in case you do get to come. Are you still in, Jayna?

14. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah, so it's the first full time out after half time. I am going to be so exhausted that day...

15. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    I still don't think you'll have a problem. I predict you will have it all done and over with by 8:30, which still leaves you some time to shower up and change.

You've gotta go see the movie! It'll be a fun and relaxing way to end this crazy week! :D

16. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I dunno, Mike's offering the same thing. Hmmmm, what to do? What to do?!

17. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Of course Mike's offering the same thing. He offers every weekend! You should invite him along.

18. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    If you guys see this, let me know if you're still in.

19. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    What a fun movie!!! :D

20. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    flaming baby!!!!!!

21. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    It was a great movie, and I had fun hanging out with you guys! :)

22. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Yeah! We should really do stuff like that more often! :)

23. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Seriously, other than falling asleep it was great! Who says we need to have official dates and times to hang out?

24. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    I'm all for it! Especially once I get this thesis done. :p

25. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hopefully I'll get my CoOp next semester and have more time to play... *crosses fingers*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.