main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The Incredibles this Sat. ?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey everyone just wanted to say It looks like we may have wakend a sleeping giant. Just made a list and we have 14 registerd Fan Force members interested in a group here in Arkansas. Ok I've been checking some of the other boards and it seems like several groups are planning to go and eat before or after the movie. Not really a meeting just another excuss to hang out. Just wanted some input from everyone. In our first meeing the other day we talked a little about going to the Rave in South Little Rock Sat. around 7:00 we could do it earlier if we have several of you wanting to drive in town. As far as eating doesnt matter to me cause we always eat enough popcorn at the movies.
    Well start posting Arkansas let me hear you.

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Earlier than 7pm would work for me :D That'd be sweet going to the Rave... man I am soooo still shocked at how big that place is! hehehe

Yeah if we could do it around the 4pmish time frame that'd work for me :D I'll keep a looking here to see what plans fall into action.

3. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Die_Jedi_Dogs Jedi Master star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    I have to work radio sat. night so I dont think I could make it.

4. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    How about a Sunday afternoon matinee?

5. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Sunday fine with me just checked the Rave site and there is a showing at 2:pm Sunday the 7th tickets are $5.50. ( plus $100. more for popcorn, drinks, candy )HAHAHAHA they actully have a pretty good deal cant remeber for sure I think its 2 super drinks and a huge tub of popcorn for like 12.50 but its free refills on everything so that makes it worth it if you eat popcorn and drink like we do.

6. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Does anyone want to dress-up for this I thought about just wearing my Stormtrooper Helment but not the armour to uncomfortable for nearly a 2 hr movie. But I can take the helment off. If some of us did do this it would draw attation to the group. Which looks like it ma be splitting into three groups before it even gets started. HORAY for Arkansas who would have thunk it

7. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    I can do a sunday matinee. Be back in HS by five thirty, sixish.

8. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Sunday eh? Oh boy my grams is gonna get ticked hehehe twice w/o seeing her hehehe But fear not :D I'll still go if it is the 2pm one for Sunday. It's just after 4pm it becomes pressing cuz I have to get things ready for work (on base) the next day. So I'll have to leave right after the movie basically.

9. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Hopefully, the wifey, kid and myself can make this. If I go I will wear my Star Wars Celebration II shirt so you guys can find me.

10. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    Yeah, I got a picture on my profile. I'll probably have Cronel with me so yeah. Big dude, red goatee.

11. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    What times do you DJ @ 105.9?

12. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    Its only on the weekends seing as I'm only six months in on the gig, but Sat. nights six to midnight and sunday nights six to midnight. If you like rock music, check out the Crunch (my rockshow) on sunday nights.

13. Shadowscout04

Shadowscout04 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2004
    Sunday matinee would be best for me, things have gone a little haywire at work and I have to work Sat. night. Hope to see you all there.

14. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    I have guard duty.

15. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Guard duty eh? You going to support Clinton's Library opening? My base found out that we aren't now that the guard was going to head it up.

16. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    No, we have a three day drill this weekend. We will be out at Chaffee.

17. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Man oh man... the trailer kicked butt!!! :eek: Holy mollies! Man I'm soooo pumped for wanting to see Ep III now... hehehehe

18. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Just saw the trailer myself!! This has gotta be the highlight of the year for me!! [face_laugh]

Now, on to watch it 50 MORE times!! ;)

19. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    *Snrk* yep I've seen it multitude of times ;) hehehehe man I looooove how they did it and who the 'narrator' is hehehe

I'm sooo pumped!! Bumber that we gotta wait another 7 mths... *sigh* hehehe

20. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wow. Oh man.

21. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Ok just checked the Rave website and I have a suggestion. We meet around 1:00 and get tickets for the 1:30 showing this way if its sold out we can get tickets for the 2:00. If not the next showing isnt till 3:30. Unless you all just want to chance it ethier way Im going to be there about 1:00 with my Stormtrooper helment on to get my tickets just need to know what time so we all will be in the same theatre. Also promoting the Fan club. Everyone please post or pm me and let me know if your coming, how many and wich time is best. Also if you will be a little early and in some for of costume even if its just a helment or robe just for promotion.

22. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    I'll be there around one (It is still on for Sun though right?). I'll wear my robe :)

23. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Yes Sunday. How many will you bring just trying to get a head count.

24. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    If Ramon is off he said he wants to come. I'm debating on my kid. He was bad at school the other day so it's up in the air for him. But definitely me and Ramon (if he's off)

25. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    This was on theforce.net site:

Here's a summary of where to see the 'Revenge of the Sith' teaser trailer this weekend:
    US
    The trailer is being screened before 'The Incredibles'. Please note that it's not all prints of the movie, and because it's not attached, we've heard that some theaters may choose to show the trailer with other films. We advise that you ask whether the trailer is showing before you buy your ticket.

So not sure if the Rave is gonna be doing it (I would think since it's what the largest theater in LR?)
    I'm going cuz I wanna see The Incredibles anyway. hehehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.