main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The Incredibles this Sat. ?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hello anyone wondering I personally called Rave and ask they are showing all on episodes of the incredibles this weekend the guy I talked to personally checked it out last night after they closed. See everyone Sunday around 1:00. Come lets get our geek on.

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Sweeeet! I've seen the trailer ooooodles of times now, but to see it on the 'big' screen! That is soooo gonna rock! I'm pumped for it :D And will most def be there (in my brown robe of course) hehehe

3. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Oh and was it sweeeet on the big screen! Got to hear a few things that wasn't able to on the computer... man oh man!! I soooo can't wait for the movie!!!

(Oh and yeah Incredibles rocked!!! hehehe)

4. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    I so agree with Kynstar it all rocked we all had a good time good to see you again Kynstar glad you showed up wish others could have made it. Handed out 4 of the bussiness cards after the movie to other people around town maybe get some intrest.

5. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Sorry I couldn't make it guys. I had some other things come up that couldn't be avoided. Let me know when you guys plan another get-together. :)

6. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    What unit are you with Kynstar? and if you don't mind me asking what rank are you?

I am a E-3 PFC with A btry 2/142 out of Van Buren.

7. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    E-4 (was :( unfortunately I got medical discharged not to long ago, but still working at the base juz on the civie side of the house and ironically doing the same thing!!! hehehehehe) I had just got a line number for E-5 too *sigh* oh well. I'm now with 314th Civil Engineer Squadron. Was with the 314th Maintenance Squadron before my discharged. Cool! At Van Buren, eh? Nifty :) I'm at 'The Rock' (Little Rock AFB)

8. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Did you guys have at least 3 people in attendance? If so... that's #2!! :D

9. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Yep there where three plus my son. Kynstar, Shadowscout04 and myself. Two down one to go. There are enough people interested around the state we could actully have three groups if everyone would kick in then nobody would have to drive as far maybe every three months have a statewide meeting.

10. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    I agree. If I could manage to piece together 3 or more people here in the Hot Springs area, we'd be set. :)

11. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Gah! I'd like to get to one of these meetings, but I seem to be too slow in following... not to mention transportation is the biggest problem... is there a plan for another one sometime soon?

12. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    Thats cool My best friend is in the 188th fighter wing in Fort Smith. He too is an E-4, they are being deployed in January or February to Qatar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.