main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA The Inland Empire Lightsaber Training Academy

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Jul 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    I'm doing it...

2. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
  3. falcon_flyboy

falcon_flyboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2003
    They will join us or die my master.

i am alredy inroled, this will be a fun class!

4. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Y cant you do it Andrea? We can all car pool down there, and you will be well protected. [face_plain]

6. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    I will talk to you about it later I promise [face_plain]

7. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Ok FYI, I will not be attending the first class of Fencing on Monday. I will be attending the SDSWS meeting to address some issues that have not been resolved yet, and stand by Linda?s side about this ?Separatist Movement? that has accord. If anyone would like to accompany me you are most welcome, I could use another member to tell there peace at the meeting as well.

8. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Good form, Brandon. This is something that threatens our region as a whole. Potentially good people are being misled and fed half-truths. Only through solidarity and determination can we help shed light on this thinly veiled excuse for a revenge-driven hate group.

This transcends all boundaries and chapter borders. We, as FF in general, must stand together.

Thanks.

9. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    I too will be there. I've had the most interaction with Jay, Colt, and Dan.

The truth shall be revealed....

quickly! touch your tongue to mine!

10. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Yes down with the Dark Fan Force!

11. TDMRHDSpeeder

TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2003
    I would like to accompany you guys down there. Just let me know when/where to meet you.

12. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    I will be staying the night at carl's house just to let you guys know and coming back late tusday.

13. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    I would love to go down with you guys...Chris(or anyone), if you are going let me know, I'll hitch a ride back with you...I have a classes early Tuesday....

14. TDMRHDSpeeder

TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2003
    well if you let me know where the meeting is and when it starts i can get there. and i can bring one person with me.

15. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    you can go to the SD boards for directions....it's pretty much a straight shot down the 15 until you get to Poway. Then its another 5 miles of city streets and your there. easy....go to the site for more detailed info.....

hehe, I'm pissed cuz I'm at work on a Sunday so I'm doing my best to be a useless as possible.

:D

16. falcon_flyboy

falcon_flyboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2003
    i atended the fencing classon monday and all the teacher did was hand out the cilybus and talked about it. however there were a number of people adding the class so i wouldn't miss next week.
    anyway how did the meating go?

17. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    It went really well, I think we got anyone who was in the Dark Fan Force to come out of it and that was the mane goal, the SDSWS has a complete description of the meeting if your interested, I think it's on the meeting thread and there is a link on there were they documented every thing that went on there. And no, I will not miss this week's for sure, just hope he didn?t give my spot away :(

18. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Did you make it to the class this week? I didn't realize you were skipping the class to come deal with the nonsense last week, that's lame. How is the fencing?

19. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Dude! Fencing class is great, I got a little yelled at for not showing up the first day because so many people wanted to add in to the, already full, class (23 students) its kind of boring right now because all we are doing is basic foot work, the coach isn?t even giving us our foils for like a month and we don?t have the class next week because of the Holladay and the week after that the couch is going to compete in the France fencing tenement. So just when we get a taste, we have to wait 2 weeks :_| . But coming to the meeting was WELL worth the trouble, I love finally getting the chance to set it all right and it was so cool how we all kind of had this ?I?m sorry for this and that? and it made me fell close to everyone there, even people I had never meet before; everyone just came alive in that meeting I felt,I just wish more of my members here could have been there to see it. It was like ?The Fan Forceses are back and stronger then ever!!? you know? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.