main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Jesus Christ, will you stop with the paranoia

2. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Keep it civil.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

Sure I mentioned it twice thats not that bad and I said his story his story whatever it is is dead thats it that does not mean the movie is going to be bad it just means his time helping is over.

4. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    How does everyone think that the Inquisitor are going to go? I think either the crew of the Ghost will ultimately destroy him and Kallus in a final showdown or Darth Vader will for his failures.

5. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Either the Inquisitor kills Kanan, or he fails and Vader turns up and kills everyone in sight.

iPodwithnomusic likes this.
  6. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    I think Inquisitor is trying to turn Ezra to the dark side of the Force, that is also why they were able to escape from him twice times.

Then ;

Andy Wylde likes this.
  7. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    Knowing how the show has played out in recent episode, and that it's on Disney, The Inquisitor is probably not gonna kill anyone.
    To be honest I don't think a single Rebel character will be killed off. And I honestly think Filoni saying that he wanted to make it less dark (?) than TCW is probably a result of Disney taking over.

8. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Well they showed Kanan dying in Path of the Jedi. So, I really believe that was foreshadowing. And just because it's on a Disney channel doesn't mean characters won't be killed off either. Well they might have to tone some things down a bit, it doesn't mean the show is less dark then the Clone Wars. They just have to be more subtle about it at times. And I think like the Clone Wars, it'll get darker over time as well. You know, hopefully. :)

Andy Wylde likes this.
  9. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Based on how the first half of the season went, and how lighthearted it was, the sudden shift in tone to be more serious was refreshing. The fact they showed him being run through on screen shocked the heck out of me and had me applauding at them being edgy given the network it airs on. I had previously stated that it would most likely not happen, and then it did. Well played.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  10. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    They already killed off Master Luminara (a character that some attention in TCW) and in a pretty nasty way. And we flat-out saw her death scene, her mummified corpse, and found out that it was essentially grisly bait to lure other Jedi to their deaths. That's pretty dark and disturbing.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  11. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    The Inquisitor is more likely to kill Kallus than anything else going by "Vision of Hope". Kallus is failing to report and carrying out his own side operation. The Inquisitor is basically like the SS while Kallus is the SA , despite working together for the same boss, there is much rivalry and and scheming against eachother to appease and gain higher favor and dominance of the boss leader - this case Palpatine/Sidious than Hitler.

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

We have not seen a single named character die on screen yet in rebels and I don't expect that tell season 2.

13. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Yeah, well unless something happens in the final. But I don't think it would be one of our main characters; but maybe other Rebels or whoever.

Andy Wylde likes this.
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I say bring in vader to kill Kallus or the inquisitor at the end of the season.

15. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    Let's hope the final is a BDZ like we discussed in another thread. I'm not sure we will see The Inquisitor or any Imperial for that matter kill someone until the Rebels get behind a string organized force and start doing missions with less important grunts or officers.

16. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    They could have Vader kill Kallus, then turn to the Inquisitor and say, "Don't fail me again, Inquisitor." Like how he killed Needa and gave one final warning to Piett.

17. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014
    I think Zeb should be the one to kill Kallus It's only fitting. Inquisitor will most likely be killed off by Vader after failing again, because Kanan and Ezra are nowhere near his skill level regardless if he has a cheat saber or not.

18. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Kallus is too low profile to be killed by Vader. How many ISB-Agents are there, hundreds? Thousands? Vader has enough duties so that he can't make time to control and punish every wayward ISB-agent. I would prefer it if Kallus reported to someone else like Yularen, who should be in the show anyway.

The Inquisitor is a different matter, because Vader is his master and he was probably hand-picked. So he would punish the Inquisitor if he continues to fail.

19. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    In the now defunct EU, Vader was feared by Imperial Officers because he would kill them for the slightest mistake; for all we know, both Kallus and the Inquisitor could be killed off by Vader.

Marco1907 likes this.
  20. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    Why would Vader care about some insignificant ISB-Agent on the force-forsaken planet of Lothal?

Unlike Needa and Ozzel, Kallus is not directly under his command and thus Vader probably could care less.

It makes more sense to bring in Yularen who is part of ISB.

Wook:
    I mean I want to see Vader as much as anyone, but it should make sense to bring him in.

21. Thrawn082

Jan 11, 2014
    Not to mention if you do bring Vader in, then the show would be over in like five minutes because he'd kill everybody with pathetic ease. Or you keep having the crew get away from him, which would completely neuter him as a badass villain. Well the PT already did that, but this would neuter "suited-up" Vader as a serious threat, as opposed to just "normal" Anakin.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Now thats an opinion.

23. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    But also one Filoni shares, going by SW Insider:

It's been interesting, even though we haven't had Vader in the show, to sit down and ask ourselves,"Who is Vader in this time period?" And really, he is an unrepentant vessel of anger and hate. He is a full-on force of the dark side and there's no crack in his visage that would be softened or weakened, so it would be very hard for our guys to meet him - because he would probably kill them very quickly. That's where the Inquisitor came in. So they have these subordinate-level Inquisitors out there helping to track down Jedi, kind of like a hunting dog.

24. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    I hope that if Vader appears the Lothal rebels are so far beneath him that he doesn't even bother about them and rather concentrates on far more important stuff.

25. Thrawn082

Jan 11, 2014
    It's an opinion, but it's one that's informed by what I've seen on the show. They're really pushing the "rag tag" element to this crew:

-A teenage Mandalorian who doesn't even have a full set of armor (yet).
    -A "normal" Twi'lek who, while cool and interesting, has no special powers of her own.
    -An Lasat who has personality issues and who's already lost a one on one duel to freaking Agent Kallus.
    -A half-trained Padawan.
    -A teenager with some Force potential, but little actual training/experience and who's already flirted with the Dark Side.

These guys have trouble with Kallus and The Inquisitor, and those guys are nowhere NEAR Vader's level. Kana gets his ass kicked every time he goes up against The Inquisitor, Zeb lost to Kallus, and they almost always escape by the skin of their teeth. Vader would crush them with laughable ease if they'd try to challenge him. Heck I could see him killing the Ghost crew, and then turning around and killing both Kallus and The Inquisitor for having so much trouble with them (he's see it as proof of their "incompetence").