main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    It's most likely that he's dead at this point (since he said he'd rather die than meet Vader's wrath), but if there's anything The Clone Wars has taught us, it's that if we don't see a body, there's always a little room to bring them back later.

2. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    He exploded and then the rest of the ship exploded, I think it's pretty clear.

Sandtrooper956 likes this.
  3. JediMaster_Fisher

JediMaster_Fisher Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2015
    He is dead and what a great end for him too :)

JEDI-RISING likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    He's dead.

JEDI-RISING likes this.
  5. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    In the immortal words of Leonard McCoy:

[​IMG]

6. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    RIP Inquisitor. I was kinda shocked he died, he has been on promotional stuff, his lightsaber is in stores, and I am glad to have gotten his action figure. xD Wish we had learned more about him, but next season is looking like it'll be good. :)

7. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    Yeah, like I said, that's the most likely case given how and where he died. If they said we'd get hints to the Inquisitor's past, they're probably show them post-mortem through other Inquisitors.

8. Max@TSWP

Max@TSWP Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 21, 2014
    You could definitely see the fear in the Inquisitors eyes but more importantly his resignation that he would rather end it himself. We need to get the exact quote of what he told Kanan. "You have no idea on what you have unleashed. There are somethings more frightening than death". - paraphrasing.

9. McRowdy

McRowdy Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 19, 2010
    I thought he was a great villain with a great ending. I feel like they learned their lesson after Grievous and Dooku where they were basically embarrassed time and time again to the point where they became jokes. He had tons of presence and basically made Ezra and Kanan do nothing but run the whole season rather than the other way around. He got a good ending.

I'd rate him a solid 8/10.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  10. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007

[​IMG]

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  12. Theo333

Theo333 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2011
    RIP in peace, Inquisitor. You did nothing wrong.

May your merchandise sales not meet the same fate as you did.

13. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    For a guy with no name, he did well while he lasted.

14. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I wish we learned his name and backstory at least. Maybe get a comic miniseries or something...

15. RedVad

RedVad Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 29, 2012
    With Maul and that guy it's pretty clear he's alive if they want him to be.

I'd say they purposely left open the chance to bring him back for guest appearances, depending on how much they have to pay the actor of course.

darthcaedus1138 likes this.
  16. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I thought his 'ending' was quite pathetic; especially since how strong his character was displayed.

17. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    I was hoping Ezra was going to bite the dust after I saw the commercial, and before the I thought it was going to be Kanan because FPJ said something about the episode having a crazy ending. But no it was The Inquisitor was doomed to fall into that reactor or what ever. And I'm still wondering, why didn't The Inquisitor's sabers deactivate when they got sliced. They stayed active for like 6 seconds. Normally they seem to shut off right as they get cut or shot... I'm just hoping The Inquisitor pulls a Darth Maul on us and comes back with mechanical something.

18. N00b32

N00b32 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2015

It should be renamed into "Zombie Wars" if those things happen a few more times.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  19. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    No chance of killing Ezra off this early.

20. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Seems the Inquisitor like all darksiders and Sith suffer from the emotion of fear, makes sense for the Emperor as I've said he fears losing power and surrounds himself with all sorts of soldiers. But it also makes all the Sith code about fear comical and all that talk of I am fear and Sith lack fear just hot air they tell their students and enemies. That they're basically come off as blow-hog and violent bullies that have inner fears which they take it out on others rather than tough as nails discipline. That seems to be way of Sidious's Sith. Thankfully they moved Maul away from that legacy in SOD, Lawless was bad enough with the "mercy beg" which was basically recycled Palpaine/Sidious stuff from the office balcony in ROTS to Windu.

BigAl6ft6 and Marco1907 like this.
  21. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    i'm glad he's gone. makes no sense to me that there'd be more dark side force users that the Emporer would allow to possibly plot against him.

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR likes this.
  22. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    There will be others.

23. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I honestly didn't like the character, so seeing him fall as Vader was ushered in was a good ending. I wouldn't mind seeing more inquisitors, so long as they are equally expendable. I don't want this Inquisitor to return the way Maul did - his anger, hate, determination, and passion kept him alive - I don't think the Inquisitor would have comparable abilities to stay alive, the Sith have to remain more powerful and capable.

24. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    The rebel alliance Jedi heroes would need to kill Sith-like Imperial villains as Vader is an untouchable in the sense he's in the OT.

25. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Looking forward to seeing one Inquisitor fall a season, but please let the next one die by one of the main character's hands.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.