main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    The Ultimate Warrior?

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Take a really good look at the image Valkyrus linked to then reconsider that thought. ;)

3. Sannom

Sannom Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2011
    Those are Ahsoka's facial markings.

4. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Aha, gracias

5. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    I don't really want Ahsoka ever encountering Vader. Not to try to destroy him, not to try to turn him. Pretty much every outcome has her losing; most probably have her dying. Seems pointless.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  6. Praenomen Cognomen

Praenomen Cognomen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2013
    Ahsoka's going to appear on Lothal, on the run from the Inquisitorius. A group of teens--the future crew of the Ghost--will defy their parents and risk their lives to harbor her. Then, in the much-anticipated fourth episode, the Inquisitor catches up to them, and Ahsoka sacrifices herself so that the crew can escape.

You heard it here first!

V-2 likes this.
  7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011

Actually, her losing and dying would have a point. It's the idea that she would confront him to try to turn him or fight him, that would be pointless.

I'd be fine if Vader succeeded in getting her to join him; otherwise I don't want a confrontation.

8. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    What if... She turns up as a corpse?

You could build a nice mystery around it, and give the groovy kids access to a lightsaber and Macguffin. Maybe even introduce a rogue padawan.

BTW I'm predicting the name of the kids' faithful droid - QB-2B2. (Probably been done).

9. Toonimator

Aug 16, 2006
    "And I would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling kids and that droid..."

Darth_Pevra and Circular Logic like this.
  10. Melies1138

Melies1138 Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2013
    Hi!

I'm new here, this is my first thread so be gentle please :)

I dunno if this has been mentioned before or thought up, but I was thinking...could the inquisitor be the dark Jedi that was killed by Yoda in the cave on dagobah? I'm not sure if this story has been told yet or anything...what do you guys think?

11. purplerain

purplerain Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 14, 2013
    I was going to say "yes", but then I realized that the Imquisitor might contact Palpatine upon finding Yoda.

12. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    That was a Bpfasshi Dark Jedi, and that happened way before this series is to take place, so very implausible that it's the same guy.

Also, there's already a thread on the Inquisitor here, where any relevant queries should go. And welcome to the boards. [face_peace]

13. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
  14. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    There were at least two Bpfasshi Dark Jedi that could have died on Dagobah and contributed to the dark side nexus that is The Cave- one killed by Minch, centuries before ESB, and one killed by Yoda.

Currently, the Bpfasshi Dark Jedi Insurrection that Yoda put down, took place during the Clone Wars, according to The Essential Atlas.

However- there's sources stating that Yoda had never been to Dagobah before RoTS, raising the possibility that the Dark Jedi was killed elsewhere and the person narrating the incident had a bad memory. Or that the Dark Jedi arrived on Dagobah in the aftermath of the Clone Wars.

15. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    It's really a convoluted mess, if the Wook is anything to go by. Sometimes Leland Chee just makes matters worse when he adheres too closely to GL's words. [face_sigh]

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  16. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Guys, previously established continuity is irrelevant.

If Rebels wants to have Yoda kill this Inquisitor guy on Dabogah and have that be the source of the dark side in the cave, then they will and it will.

17. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Well obviously, but one can hope.

18. purplerain

purplerain Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 14, 2013
    Minch shouldn't be canon.

19. Toonimator

Aug 16, 2006
    As he's in "TALES", he probably isn't. So many of those stories aren't, and it's just too much of a coincidence for one of the...5?...Yoda-people we know of (Yaddle, Yoda, Minch, Vandar, Oteg? Did I miss anyone?) to have chased a Dark Jedi to Dagobah, of all places, clashed with him & killed him, and then centuries later Yoda--who must have been a contemporary of Minch's, if my memory of the timeframe's correct--hides out there.

Of course, having Yoda know there was a dark-side cave on Dagobah beforehand is helpful if that was meant to help hide him from the Sith and was already an evil place by ROTS (tho Kenobi did just fine on Tatooine without a dark-side dune nearby--but Yoda being King Jedi, maybe his presence would've been more of a beacon w/o the cave).

I wouldn't mind if the Inquisitor finally gets killed in the cave by Yoda--tho, were that to happen, the crew of the Ghost would probably be involved, too. But if the Inquisitor died there, you'd think the Empire/Vader might try to retrace his steps, find out where he met his end, etc.

20. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
  21. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    *Thread merge*

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  22. Lord Ctessor

Lord Ctessor Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2013
    I hope some surviving Bpfasshi will show up in Rebels. Those guys are one of the first darksiders ever to be mentioned.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  23. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003

I'm actually interested in seeing how this Sith Inquisitor is going to compare to the Sith; if he'll be different or portrayed just like Asajj was with Dooku -- with the Inquisitor trying to eventually either kill Vader or try to convince Vader to move against the Emperor.

Or if they'll maybe go a different route and make the Inquisitors to the Sith more like what people like Piett are to the Sith, strictly obedient to their Sith masters and really having no ambition or drive to challenge the Sith out of fear.

Plus they could kind of tie this into Children of the Force somewhat. Palpatine wanted to corrupt these abducted children and use them as a test bed to create Force sensitive spies that could peer into every corner of the galaxy and were obedient to him.

15 years has pased, and if he resumed that plan of capturing young children and brain washing them, perhaps the Inquisitors are more fiercely loyal to Palpatine than Vader is.

I.E. Vader is trained to crave his master's power and one day seek to usurp him, while the inquisitors are trained to obey Palpatine's orders as though they are the word of God and die for him if need be.

I'm not saying they will go this route, but I'd like it if they differentiated the inquisitors from the Sith in some distinct way other than "you're not a Sith because there can only be two" like how Asajj was treated. Show that they are trained differently and behave differently because of it.

24. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    Well then again Vader used Starkiller to kill Kazdan Paratus and Shaak Tii

25. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I figure Vader will be there, since Filoni said the Inquisitor is tasked by Vader to hunt down the Jedi.

I am assuming that Vader will feature somewhat regularly on the show, but that he'll be like he was during much of the Classic Trilogy, aboard some star destroyer giving orders and coordinating military efforts, rather than being down in the trenches killing Rebels and Order 66 survivors (which I'm guessing is where the Inquisitor comes in).