main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    I forget was it is called i thanks it dark t something?

also there was anther Jedi that i was going to put on there from the Clone Wars Rig Nema who was a Jedi Doctor, she was Yoda's doctor in season 6 of the clone wars
    me and this one person on YouTube were talking and saying how Seventh Sister could be her just wearing a hat, after her revealed . anyways it's not her of curse, but i thoght it would be a good idea if not Barriss it could be a minor Jedi who you were have never of thoght of, but sadly when it turn out no to be Barriss they didn't do this idea every. so yeah it was new character whole time. well i did in joy Seventh Sister i just felt they wasted it by not having her as Barriss.

and since Rig Nema will most likely not have a final fate and be forgoten about
    i will make one for her, she survives Order 66 and later becomes a Inquisitor.

2. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Remember Kilian Plunkett said that we'll get a resolution to the Inquisitor storyline, and we've only seen footage from probably the first 5 episodes or something. There's still room for the Inquisitors

podjazd, cwustudent and Ithorians like this.
  3. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    true they weren't just leave a plot hole like that

4. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007

Was he there at Celebration? I love Kilian's work and he's a marvel to listen to. He's got a very clear view on plots and storylines.

cwustudent likes this.
  5. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    So he won't fail on the delivery

6. Grievpalpy75

Grievpalpy75 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 31, 2015
    Wasn't that Henry Gilroy ?

7. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Completely right! for me their come back makes sense not only from an in-universe perspective, but also in the way of storytelling... it would be just so weird to present them like main antagonists in the first two seasons only to never hear from them in the rest of the series!! lol. I think we´ll see them again... and if it meant to see more Vader too, it would be just amazing...

8. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I think it was Kilian Plunkett but I'm not a 100% certain. Either way someone has said it :p

9. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I hope they don't write the Inquisitors off by saying Maul killed the last of them, but they easily could. I expect more of Vader as the Rebels storylines lead into the events of RO, which might limit the inclusion of more Inquisitors running around.

Darth Dnej likes this.
  10. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    This is what Filoni said about Vader/Emperor question at the press conference.

Around 5:05

11. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    well dose that mean Darth Vader won't be coming back and also i skip at 5:05 and stop after his question. did he say anything about the inquisitors

12. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    No mention of inquisitors but he made an impassioned speech on the Force.

13. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    what was it

14. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Around 11:50

15. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    well how he puts it i think at some point we will get a final showdown with the inquisitors, just how he said it and i really think Filonl understands what fans think honstly. He says that the force is the core of Star Wars witch is true, when you watch Rouge one there not force freed. also i don't think Kanon story will end with him dying from a plan old stormtrooper but a force user

but overall a good speech and a beautful one at that

16. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Were the inquisitors all that well received?

17. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    well yes and no some people ,like me were injoyed them and some didn't.

18. TheMechanical0ne

TheMechanical0ne Jedi Master star 1

Aug 24, 2014
    They were typically well-regarded as far as I can tell. I know the Grand Inquisitor was well-liked at least, as was the Seventh Sister. Can't say I remember the Fifth Brother getting much love though.
    Though the whole helisaber thing during the season two finale definitely had an impact on their popularity, at least when it came to the Seventh Sister, Fifth Brother and Eighth Brother.

Ithorians likes this.
  19. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    yeah i kind of injoyed them all honstly and that was because they looked cool

20. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Absolutely right. Still, personally I really liked the Fifth Brother... I appreciated the fact that they didn´t try to sell him as an invincible killing machine, only to be beaten at the first chance (some TCW characters gave me that feeling). He was powerful, only not enough to deal on his own with some of the best Force users of their era, like Ahsoka or Maul. Maybe we will see him in a more successful light soon...

And well, the Eighth Brother was a great design, but didn´t get the chance to do all that much. I get the feeling he came from an Ep. VII concept for the Knights of Ren...

21. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    agreed the were a good villains and you are right Eighth Brother didn't do that much, but i still injoy him.

This is what also comes great for with my own canon so many inquisitors
    Jerec
    The Grand Inquisitor
    Antinnis Tremayne
    Fifth Brother
    Seventh Sister
    Barriss Offee
    Eighth Brother
    Rig Nema

Ithorians likes this.
  22. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I enjoyed the inclusion of the Inquisitors, because they added some much needed depth to the dark side Force adepts that were used during the dark times era. I like how other Jedi during the CW era turned, and it wasn't solely on Anakins shoulders. I would frankly appreciate more detail, especially if other Inquisitors were Jedi, and whether they turned before, after, or during Order 66.

Ithorians likes this.
  23. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    agreed

24. Rickleo123

Rickleo123 Jedi Knight star 3

May 20, 2016

It would be nice. 40 years in and yet we have seen exactly ZERO Jedi killed by Vader on screen, animation or live action. For a guy whose known as the man who "hunted down and killed the jedi knights" its strange we have yet to actually see him do it ever.

TheMechanical0ne and cwustudent like this.
  25. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    you know guys i found it a bit odd that i am better at having Jedi that have already apprear before and have them as Inquisitors in my canon then the show i mean they said all the Inquisitors were once Jedi but they did not do any surprse
    , they said there were all once Jedi but that was it. I mean sure The Grand Inquisitor as a Temple Guard was was a big revel and all, but i'm talking about a Jedi that appear before and you never thoght would turn to the dark side. I mean sure The Grand Inquisitor was in the Clone Wars as a Temple Guard, but i am talking about a Jedi who showed there face. It kind of ruining it honstly. that's way i have Rig Nema as a Inquisitor in my canon. well i guess it makes since in way since the Clone wars killed off almost every new Jedi character they had. to the point well they only had the Jedi that appear in the movies. there were at least two Jedi that they created for the clone wars that did not die ( I am not talking about Ahsoka) and that was Rig Nema and that old Jedi master guy who help Ahsoka with finding her lightsaber. The younglings from the Younglings story arc can count as well, but it is most likely they died during order 66.