main
side
curve
  1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.
  2. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Rebels The Inquisitors

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 26, 2016
    My thoughts exactly! and we are yet to determine the method in the Inquisitorius ranking system. If it´s a matter of seniority (meaning the moment they joined) it´s possible that all of them have the rank of Knight.

I do hope we start to get insight of these aspects in the next issues. I liked the Jocasta arc, but missed this development in the Empire end of the story...

kalzeth likes this.
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Force Ghost star 8

Feb 18, 2014
    Do we know who the next Jedi they will be hunting?

3. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 12, 2011
  4. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    Darth Vader #11´s preview has confirmed the Dowutin Inquisitor as the Ninth Sister! She also wasn´t bisected after all [face_laugh]. I´m loving it, not only doesn´t make the Eighth Brother the newest (or lower ranked) one, but it also opens the door for 3 more Inquisitors to eventually show up!

Thanks @Ancient Whills for posting it!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    MrDarth0, cwustudent and kalzeth like this.
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    That’s great! I am glad that there are more inquistors!

kalzeth likes this.
  6. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2017
    I wonder are we every going to found out what happen to the Inquisitor program after Rebels in book or Comic from

kalzeth likes this.
  7. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    [​IMG]
    A new Inquisitor is apparently coming in the next arc of the Darth Vader comic! Humanoid, or perhaps even human... this comic gets more and more interesting with every issue!

kalzeth and Snafu55 like this.
  8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I still find it quite interesting that none of the Inquistors are human.

kalzeth likes this.
  9. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    The new one´s skin does look a little on the green side? the number of aliens (and the absence of humans) on it is quite a difference with the Legends Inquisitorius, for sure...

kalzeth likes this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I wonder if it’s intentional or not?

11. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    I imagine it was. It was fairly straightforward for them to just reintroduce the already established Inquisitors... it was a way to give a little nod to Legend Inquisitorius´ fans, and they could leap forward in their individual development, starting with a defined background.

Instead, they chose to start from scratch and present a completely different organization, so the whole deal with them being alien, former Jedi and ranked with the sister/brother system was probably an important part of the concept behind the creation of this new kind of Inquisitors...

kalzeth and Darth Dnej like this.
  12. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    I hope so as well.

If their are any Inquisitors still alive after Rebels s2, Disney should create a story which involves the Empire betraying the origination. They may think the Inquisitors are not needed anymore because their are no more jedi left to fight. They have severed their purpose. So I would be fine not seeing the origination last into the OT and afterwards. However allowing one or two to escape could create a legacy for them away from the Empire's shadow. Leftovers hiding from the Empire vs Rebellion war could help to clarify why they have never popped up in any OT era stories yet.

kalzeth likes this.