main
side
curve
  1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels (or any show vs any other show) bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.
  2. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Rebels The Inquisitors

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Padawan star 2

Apr 13, 2017
    me too

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  2. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 26, 2016
    Pretty much. That was what I was thinking about when I said earlier that there are a number of sources, even at times contradictory. At one point they said the best Inquisitors were around Ventress level. At another, they said that the Inquisitors weren´t even tracking Kanan and Ezra, and that was Sidious all along... something that makes no sense, with the 5th Brother chiding the 7th Sister because "her instincts had failed her" when they didn´t find their preys at first in Lothal.

So for me, it´s just that they haven´t really set on their skill level. It´s something adaptable to each story, and circumstances do have an influence in the final outcome of a fight, mission, etc. We have to admit, some fans also fail to understand that things are not black or white, and things in an actual scenario are not as predictable as the results of a bunch of statistics. So the Inquisitors are not up to fighting Maul or Obi-Wan, even less so Vader. That doesn´t immediately mean they are weak, because those are not average Force users...
    I imagine that would have been his role. Vader would have relieved him of a couple of limbs if he tried to look above his station... which in any case, would have been one of the highest ranking ones in the Empire.

3. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    agree i remmber dave floini himself stated that is quit possible that the Seventh Sister we see on the show was not the first to hold that role but the darth vader comic proved other wised

[/QUOTE] I imagine that would have been his role. Vader would have relieved him of a couple of limbs if he tried to look above his station... which in any case, would have been one of the highest ranking ones in the Empire.[/QUOTE] most likely i chould see him cutting one have his arms off if he steped a line

kalzeth and Ithorians like this.
  4. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 26, 2016
    A quote from today´s Darth Vader comic issue presents Tarkin´s views on him and his Inquisitorius:

"(...) I´ve read reports from the Inquisitorius. Vader and his monsters have done their job well. Few Jedi remain, if any".

I imagine that´s the reason for Tarkin being so dismissive of the rumor of a Jedi in Rebels season 1. It could also have to do with that future issue´s solicitation that spoke of an expansion of the role of the Inquisitors... I have high hopes for the next arc!

podjazd and Fallen Jedi Master like this.
  5. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    i do wonder
    this actally means they did a good job also the Inquisotors will return for next mouths issue

6. PCCViking

PCCViking Force Ghost star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Tarkin's view is funny, given that attitude is similar to the Jedi's initial reaction about Darth Maul's appearance: "I don't see how the Sith could have returned without us knowing. They've been extinct for over a millennium."

Tarkin: "Their fire has gone out in the universe."

Such arrogance prove to be both groups/individuals' undoing.

podjazd likes this.
  7. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I found that line funny knowing that anther order 66 survivor will appead next issue

podjazd likes this.