main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    [​IMG]

2. CommanderColt

CommanderColt Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 2, 2013
    Whoever he is he looks like a bad bad man. I don't get the Frankenstein bolts in his neck but other than that he reminds me a bit of the Beast Rabban from Dune. Maybe not in the features, but in the "i'm a really twisted bad guy, and i enjoy it, let me do more bad stuff" look on his face.

rumsmuggler and Iron_lord like this.
  3. TheAvengerButton

TheAvengerButton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 2011
    That is absolutely hilarious, because I was thinking in my head that he is reminiscent of something from Dune but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. He's definitely a Harkonnen.

I like his character design, though. The female is alright, but he's kind of intimidating, and it's not just because he's tall and bulky. It's his expression on his face.

rumsmuggler likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I bet a new species.

5. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    I'm not sure if this has been discussed here yet, but any remember episode 3 of season 2 in the Clone Wars? It was called Children of the Force. Sidious kidnapped force sensitive children. Do you think he got away with some of them and trained them to be Inquisitors?

Iron_lord likes this.
  6. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    It was - more than a year ago though:

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  7. Captain RX

Captain RX Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2014
    Why did Darth Vader hire bounty hunters when he could have just ordered the inquistiors to go after Luke and the Millennium Falcon in Empire Strikes back???

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

The inquisitors could all be dead.

9. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    Or they weren't working well against Jedi opponents. Remember, Palpatine was always afraid of being usurped. He did away with any acolyte that was gaining too much prowess with the Force (case in point: Ventress). It's possible Palpatine didn't want to train the Inquisitors too well, in the event that they ever got the idea of turning against the Emperor.

10. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    There's also the fact that Vader was trying to recruit Luke for his own ends to overthrow Palpatine, so he wouldn't want to use anyone who could report back to Palps.

So I found a piece of concept art of the female Inquisitor and, well,

[​IMG]

UM.

11. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    UM.....

Are you thinking Chiss like I am? Please go that route, please go that route, please go that route. I will happily be wrong with thinking it was Barriss.

12. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    So, I'm still happy about the Inquisitor even if it isn't Barriss. But is Ezra's hands bound together in that? It sorta looks like it, but it also looks like they are having a normal, perhaps sith-y conversation. Thanks for finding that Kablob. :)

13. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    So...Inquisitors have the spinny marketing gimmick lightsaber as standard issue....what about a standard issue ship....Sure they can take a ISD when they need it but what about if they need to infiltrate somewhere under the cloak of secrecy to carry out their Sith Master's bidding.

OK...I won't be sublte....maybe they all have access to a ship like Maul's Scimitar.

14. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    She's green, not blue. :p Those are just Dark Side eyes.

And that is Barriss. They didn't draw the tattoos because it's simplified concept art - they didn't even draw Ezra's eyes. That is a Mirialan woman with the same general facial features as Barriss Offee. I don't believe that's a coincidence.

15. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
  16. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Kablob
    I'm holding out for hope that she's brainwashed, per your Winter Soldier theory. Adds a little more spice to her story than another scenario where Palps recruits a fallen Jedi.

17. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    I can see it going either way. She was in prison and completely at his mercy. Who knows what they did to her?

...and I'm still wondering about which Inquisitor it was who executed Luminara. [face_nail_biting]

18. jabberwalkie

Dec 2, 2014
    AH! Thanks for the correction.
    I kind of got my hopes up it would be a new character there for a second. I might as well start referring to this season as "Return of TCW"

19. Mojo120

Mojo120 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 5, 2014
    I think it might be a new character now cause I don't know if they'd post the concept art if it wasn't, but it's definitely Mirialan at least.

I can't really trust the facial features on the concept art to confirm or deny anything because no one really looks all that much like their finished model in it.

20. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    Eh, no more than it's the "Return of the OT". It's set between them so yeah I'd like to see people from both make an appearance. Once of the best opportunities of the reboot is that they can actually make the two trilogies link up properly this time, instead of awkwardly sitting next to each other.

21. jabberwalkie

Dec 2, 2014
    Kablob

Notice I said season, not show. ;)

22. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    One thing about that would interesting to see is a former Jedi that Kanan knew as a padawan which had embraced the Dark Side out of cowardice and become an Imperial mercenary or inquisitor instead. How would this interaction go about?

23. TheAvengerButton

TheAvengerButton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 2011
    It still might not be Barriss. I mean, I am on board with that idea, but I wouldn't put it past them to try to trick us into thinking it was and its actually just an original character of the same species.

24. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I'm guessing this is Sarah Michelle Geller's character, then.

I wonder if the Empire is attempting to capture Ezra and turn him into an Inquisitor.

25. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Didn't the Pauan inquisitor have that fancy Tie fighter? Maybe they all have one like that?

darklordoftech and SilentGuy66 like this.