main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Sharkous Inquisitorous. So he shall be named. Better than Biff Tannen Inquisitorous, which is what I was originally leaning towards.

I'm hoping Bombiss Inquisotorous develops on her own and is not just used as "Oh noes Ahsoka's BFF is working for the Empire and oh the FEELS when they meet again!"

2. jakobitis89

jakobitis89 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2015
    You just know that when she bites it she's going to spend her last few minutes gazing soulfully into Ahsoka's eyes and it being all emotional and feely and 'cry, you bastards! CRY!'

Search your feelings... you know to be true.

3. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
  4. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    anakinfansince1983 Love the new image. That's how I imagine Ventress would get through Dark Disciple as well.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  5. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    That was Ventress' expression when she found out she was being paired with Vos in a Golden novel.

6. TK-421 Is vader

TK-421 Is vader Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2015
    I hope Barriss is extremely dependable.And turns Ahsoka to the dark side.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  7. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    (Sorry everyone iv'e been going through a Halo-geek phase for about a week now.) But I think it would be cool If Barriss has her own motives and agenda similar to Tartarus from Halo 2. An agent for a higher power, but at the same time ambitious and an interesting villain.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  8. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Ahsoka turning to the dark side and becoming Vader's apprentice would certainly be the mother of all swerves.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  9. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I think this forum might implode.

10. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    It already has.

11. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    A part of me is hoping the concept art is misleading us and this is not Barriss but Ezra's mother which could explain the bad news they said about his parents but after Filoni said he has other plans for Bariss, it seems to be more and more unlikely that it is Ezra's mother, not that I am disappointed if it is Barriss because I would like to know what are her motivations now after the order she criticized has been destroyed.

12. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Wasnt there rumors the character will be voiced by Gellar and be some composite of a Mara Jade-like character?

13. jakobitis89

jakobitis89 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2015
    Well yeah but there were also rumours that Gellar was going to play the actual Leia. Or a new, canon-again Mara Jade herself. Or some other Rebel. Thus far nothing has been confirmed at all that I know of.

14. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Some people say they saw green chin/jaw skin underneath the mask, the composite art could confirm that or they saying the lighting tint is green and going off the concept art first. In any case I guess realistically its a good chance it is Bariss. Most of us always suspected she'd be an Imperial villain by this time so we'd all be right if it turns out she is. Although the Mara Jade-like character sounds a lil bit more appealing and I would like to see "original" characters and perhaps better to reserve Bariss for less of a grunt. Sorta have mixed feelings on using Bariss as some disposable henchman or use her as a more important villain character, to atleast not be killed off after a few appearances as they hardly used this character in TCW or movies.

15. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000

I've heard that as well, and that she may be an undercover infiltrator playing rebel, which reminds me more of Shire Brie a.k.a. Lumiya

16. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    A Mara Jade-like character? Why not just bringing in a very young Mara Jade at the same tender age when Ahsoka started to be Anakin's padawan?

17. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Could be. Would like to see more of Sly Moore, that character could be a darksider as well, for some reason she was absent on TCW.

18. podjazd

podjazd Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2013
    Nah, the original rumor, posted by dude called Spoiler Babe, originated from here, but it was confirmed that this was just a sockpuppet account and he did all this for fun.

On the other hand, Freddie confirmed that Sarah is playing "a character everyone loves". Leia perhaps?

19. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000

Oh ok. I wasn't aware of that. I haven't been keeping up with rumors lately.

podjazd likes this.
  20. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Freddie could be doing a form of gaslighting to the fans.[face_liarliar] I think they would've gotten Fisher if they wanted Leia imo, yeah who knows until it airs or someone spills the beans online. ;)

21. Pfluegermeister

Pfluegermeister Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2003
    Carrie Fisher does NOT sound like the Princess Leia we remember anymore. TRUST me.

22. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Beat me to it. One doesn't have to watch much other than the interviews from Celebration to see this. ;)

23. Pfluegermeister

Pfluegermeister Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2003
    Mind you, I'm not saying she can't or won't give a good performance in Episode VII; but it will be a performance appropriate to a character in mid-fifties, not in her twenties. It's rather pointless to expect her to sound twenty when she's not. I'd sooner go with a sound-alike.

24. Kassius Konstantine

Kassius Konstantine Jedi Master star 1

Mar 1, 2015
    Perhaps she was kept more in the background when her planet decided to join the CIS, and only returned to the public when Umbara was back in the Republic.

A more practical reason is probably that her robes are difficult to animate, and there was already a robed aide of Palpatine...

That being said, I'd also like to see her.

Iron_lord likes this.
  25. Tien Vogh

Tien Vogh Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2015
    If Leia appears in Rebels, she would be fifteen, just like Ezra