main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    Ok.

2. TheAvengerButton

TheAvengerButton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 2011
    That's an interesting big of news if true.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

http://makingstarwars.net/2015/08/star-wars-rebels-season-one-blu-ray-review/

4. ATMachine

ATMachine Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2007
    As long as they don't get killed off on the show... canon-wise, they ought to be saved for Kyle Katarn to deal with in Jedi Knight, after all. ;)

5. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015
    Ah yes. But who says they have to die? After all....we still have a thing called "Luke's Destiny" and there's at least three light force users to be dealt with.

6. Cacau

Cacau Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2015
    Maybe the two new Inquisitors are going to rivalize over the vacated post.
    Btw sad that no one mentioned by now this extremely cool drone (?) of the could/should-be-Barriss-Inq.

7. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015

[​IMG]

8. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Maybe Lucius Isaac Inquisitor went down "easily," but the other end of the spectrum is Vader. If he goes up against Kanan and Ezra, THEY will go down easily...as in two seconds since this isn't the Vader of ROTJ...he's not the "Pops" Vader, but rather the original 1984 T-800 Vader (to use a Terminator analogy).

9. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013
    Inky being top inquisitor doesn't have to be a case of ***kicking equals authority, maybe he was the most calculating one. Or maybe he just had the most employment senority.

However, femquizzy and sharkface are both probably mediocre duelists because otherwise Kanan and Ezra would get curbstomped. I do want to see their dynamic so I can decide if I want to minionship them or not since Makallus has sunk

Also, with the markings Femquizzy kinda looks like an Uchiha:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will she master Run-no-jutsu? Is parrot droid a substitute for crows? And how appropriate both have a sharky partner:

[​IMG]

[​IMG].

10. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    Huh, now that I get a good look at her, she really DOES look like
    Barriss Offee, but with her Mirilian tattoos removed:
    [​IMG]

11. moonjump05

Dec 14, 2013

The eyes still bother me, the yellow can be easily explained but not the black sclera.

12. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    I'm guessing that it's an animation effect. In RotS, the Pau'ans didn't have visible irises, like a shark, but the Grand Inquisitor does:
    [​IMG]

13. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    People acting like Quizzy losing to Kanan should disqualify him from being the Grand Inquisitor, need I remind you that in Legends one of the Grand Inquisitors drowned in a pool. :p

More seriously, I don't think it means he was necessarily the strongest duelist, and the Inquisitors aren't supposed to be super powerful anyway. I mean if Femquizzy is actually Barriss then she's almost certainly better, but that didn't make her the highest-ranked one. Probably because Vader hates her.

Regardless of potential Barrissness, I'm looking forward to the dynamic with these two and the now-vacant position of Grand Inquisitor.

14. moonjump05

Dec 14, 2013

But we see Miralians, specifically Barriss, in both the movies and TCW, none of which have black sclera. And Sith/darksider eyes don't turn sclera black either...

Inky has darksider irises, like Anakin gets, or maybe the natural Pau'an eyes vary by quite a bit.

Either way it is a bit of a mystery.

15. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Different race, different Sith eyes? She's confirmed Mirialan (crap, how's that race spelled?) by Freddy Prince Junior on twitter, by the way.

16. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Issac's Inquisitor was certainly near Sith apprentice level and thus the best of the lot, seems he even harbored his own ambition of turning Ezra to the darkside to become his apprentice. Which would also explain his 'sith eyes' which was not something Ventress had. Plus its likely he was serving the Sith for 5 or more years. Him failing at the hands of Kanan was like a shock and embarrassmentdishonor to him so he would rather kill himself than accept either Kanan's hand or the wrath of Darth Vader who would be most displeased that his trained attack dog failed in defeating two Jedi flunkies or toyed with his prey too long and for his own ambitions rather than simply the decree of the Emperor through Vader's mouth.

17. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Fem. Inquisitor : You're not even worth killing, foolish little Jedi. If you wish to kill me one day, hate me, detest me and survive in an unsightly way. Run away, run away and cling to your wretched life. And when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me !

jabberwalkie and moonjump05 like this.
  18. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015
    This sucks. I hope these two new idiots die fast. Especially that Azog look like for his ridiculous design.

By the way, screw all the Inquisitors. They're nothing more than cheap Saturday Morning cartoon villains, just like with that "TCW" villains.

19. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Please to be explaining you're alternative idea for villains for the Rebels crew that would allow the series some longevity and wouldnt immediately piss off half the fanbase???

20. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    Non-imperial enemies? There's no rule that the Rebels have to fight against the Empire every episode. Vizago could have been a nice villain.

Also, to put three force users on the side of the good guys was a creative decision, could have done without. No need for Inquisitors then.

Davak24 likes this.
  21. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015
    Bounty Hunters, Xizor, and strong Imperial leaders. And the fanbase will always be upset. I've been upset with this franchise from 2008- to the present. But I'm still willing to stick with it. For now.

And if they must bring in Inquisitors, perhaps Boc and Maw would be good.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  22. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Lol, you win. Best comment ever.

moonjump05 likes this.
  23. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    I want to add that the way the show is structured, with Vader already on the tail of the rebels and the constant fighting against only one enemy party - well, it doesn't look like the show is built for longevity.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    We know at this point that there is going to be a season 3 because of a statement by Freddy saying we could see Rex in another season so I can see this show getting to 5 seasons but that's it.

25. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    It will last as long as ratings are good and they still have stories to tell. I enjoy cartoons more than comics but often comics are better written half the time.