main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
  2. Delta-7

Delta-7 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 24, 2002
    I was like 75% it was Barriss before this video.

Now I am 10% sure. I am in "pleasantly surprised" territory instead of "expecting the Green Queen" territory.

3. Karl0413

Karl0413 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2015
    What I want to know more about is the Fifth Brother. You would have thought they would at least have given us the name of his voice actor along with Sarah Michelle Geller's role as the Seventh Sister. I kind of find that curious.

4. A Lovable Jerk

A Lovable Jerk Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 6, 2015

It is rather curious as to why Seventh Sister is getting so much attention compared to the Fifth Brother, she's even on the page backdrop on the Disney XD website along Vader but Fifth Brother is nowhere to be seen. I think that Fifth Brother will die by season's end while Seventh Sister will go on into the third.

5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Does look like a part that Clancy Brown or Kevin Michael Richardson are type casted to voice. Hey maybe Dave Filoni.[face_cowboy]

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

Maybe he will speak horrible french?:p

7. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    I always thought that the previous inquisitor which died on Tarkin's ship would still be around and become a stronger villain. Hopefully we don't see too many different inquisitors traversing the galaxy.

8. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    While how many of them are there in total? There were none during the clone wars. Dooku had Ventress and Savage, Maul didnt seem to care about the Separatist or the Republic. 7 Sis also seems like a night sister. I wonder if she is from Mother Telsons tribe. These Inquisitors seem to be Palpatines answer to the Jedi order.

9. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    The Inquisitors seem to be his elite assassins/agents who have a specific function (hunting down and killing the remaining Jedi or force sensitive people). That is whenever Vader is too busy with other matters to do it himself, or is just feeling lazy that day (maybe he's catching up on his reading or something).

10. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    Im sure the Inquisitors are around not just to kill force sensitive enemies.

11. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    That's the only reason why Zhao-Inquisitor was called in last season. And that seems to be the reason why these two show up as well.

12. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014

Led by the Seventh Son voiced by Jeff Bridges. :p

A Lovable Jerk likes this.
  13. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    I would have preferred it if "seventh sister" was a unique title within the inquisitor ranks, like it was a name she calls herself because she's the only survivor of a group of seven force sensitive sisters or something

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    so how many inquisitors are there do you think?

we know there are at least 7-11+

So someone asked dave during the Q&A who was voicing the fifth brother and this happened.

Who's voicing the fifth brother, eh oh my gosh, I-I’m, blanking on the poor man’s name now…that shows how many episodes he is in. But I’m so sorry.

15. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I brought up the same question - whether any of the Inquisitors could be Nightsisters / Nightbrothers from other clans - or ones that were off-world during the CW. They would make for good warriors - and it makes sense that Sidious would be able to influence them without Talzin stopping him. I'd like to see Sidious and Vader tapping candidates from various species / cultures, just as the Jedi did.

16. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Not really surprised, they don't really focus on his character but still I would like to know his species.

17. Karl0413

Karl0413 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2015

[face_thinking]

I have seen enough press conferences, events and things like Rebels Recon over the years to know what that means. There is something special about this character's voice actor and that Dave Filoni and Rebels production team want it to be a surprise.

18. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    oh my god it's Tom Cruise

19. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Stammering is Dave's tell. He should never play poker, er, sabacc. :p

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Now I really wanna know who is voicing the Shark Inquistor.

21. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Random comment: I really dig the look of the architecture in the surrounding area shown at roughly the :35 sec mark of that video (as Kanan engages the Inquisitors).

Maybe the look of the background models/assets really will be improved upon this season.

JackG and darklordoftech like this.
  22. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014
    Does anyone else think Vader will end up killing Barriss instead of Ashoka? It seems as if he himself will get the last strike and not her.

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Why would Vader kill Barris?

24. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014

Vader has a need to deal with things personally as with Luke. If Barriss gets in the wake of Ashoka, he may deal with her personally as well, especially after what she tried to do to her during the Clone Wars.

25. Cynda

Cynda Jedi Master star 4

Dec 20, 2014
    Anyone recognize his voice?